Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (50700 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
abc115:

Bandit and IPOB

Touts and bokoharam.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Kdon2: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
APC would have given Peter Obi a real hard time if they were fielding Osinbajo. I'm not sure I would have voted Obi with Yemi on the ballot.

Same here! I wish Nigeria national assembly were sincere enough to allow independent candidate with no party affiliation. People will be able to come out and contest on the strength of their personality and credibility.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Joyce95: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Osinbajo the best Vice President ever

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Jagaban reads eloquently but can't speak coherently maybe due to dementia or over secretion of adrenalin.
Like as it use to happen to some people during debate competition in high school or during project defence in the presence of professors.
It is not easy to be a confident speaker.
I am supporting him, cuz he will assemble the best brains that will take Nigeria to greatness.

Men with words of wisdom don't talk fast, becos wisdom is not ready made, you digest, then think before talking.

Have you seen not where peter edochie is talking,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Manny21:
Tinubu cannot hide his disdain for Osinbajo. See his facial expression. If Osinbajo had picked the APC ticket, the popularity Obi enjoys now would have been reduced at least by half.

just like ur father cant hide his disdain from ya motherrrr grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Alwaysready(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Trapnews:

[s]How does that stop you from voting for your IPOB candidate? We the true patriots prefer Tinubu, how hard is that for you Igbos to assimilate?[/s]

Everybody na iPod for your face,shame!

How old are you sef? All these kids on Nlders don tire person.

When were you born and how dare you call everyone whose views isn't same with yours an iPod?

Sincerely,I hate quoting fools like you. You will stay in your slum and start replying someone who can feed your generations. Nonsense.

Go and get a life! Find food to eat before you dry finish.

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by pacificom: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Jagaban reads eloquently but can't speak coherently maybe due to dementia or over secretion of adrenalin.
Like as it use to happen to some people during debate competition in high school or during project defence in the presence of professors.
It is not easy to be a confident speaker.
I am supporting him, cuz he will assemble the best brains that will take Nigeria to greatness.
Look at Lagos State of today, and tell me how many of those brains that are in the government
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu's face was well surgically filled with fillers
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
HomoSapiien:
City boy meets Star Boy

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1582363079483920384?s=46&t=xbprT5yUEZSh96kDh4kjcA
He's no more a Judas... Nonsense desperation grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
3seriez:
He would have had my vote. But Man doesn't look well, I may be wrong. We can't have another absentee president jetting out frequently on medical trips abroad with Tax payers money.
You only think he's not well because people made you think that way. It's just psychology.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
post=117669027:
TWO GREAT MEN kiss

Our amiable outgoing Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo (STARBOY) and Our incoming President Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu...
it's a game of dice b, this peaple love it out there than here (naija). Only prayer to GOD can make Nigeria what it once was, not some flamboyant globe trotting politicians.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Gohs: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi has the best plan for moving Nigeria forward.

1) Tinubu said he'll increase oil production.
Qué: What happens to Nigeria's economy when oil crashes e.g during 2020 COVID crises?

2) Atiku said he'll unify Nigeria.
Qué: How will that boost our economy?

3) Obi said he'll concentrate on agriculture.
Qué: Is this not the best?
Back then when N1 = $1, Nigeria was depending on agriculture and graduates had jobs — crude oil had not been discovered.

Let's go back to agricultural industrial produce to provide jobs for millions down the line.

Vote Peter Obi 2023
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by GENUINEGOSPEL: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
[left][/left]puppet meets ancestor grin grin grin
AllTheWayUp:
grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by GENUINEGOSPEL: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
[qLol,what a savage u turned out to be���uote author=Alwaysready post=117671269]

Everybody na iPod for your face,shame!

How old are you sef? All these kids on Nlders don tire person.

When were you born and how dare you call everyone whose views isn't same with yours an iPod?

Sincerely,I hate quoting fools like you. You will stay in your slum and start replying someone who can feed your generations. Nonsense.

Go and get a life! Find food to eat before you dry finish.

[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Osibanjo has the best cameraman among politicians
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
You are still lacking in the understanding of the subject matter. You are very far away from what is happening around the world. A point Tinubu was making as regards the west is 'you can't eat your cake and still have'.

Please how did the West eat its cake, which we lazy blacks didn’t? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by deeva2: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
"The Lagos I Governed is made comfortable for all Nigerians. It is safe. It is Secure. That is why after Peter Obi finished his tenure of 8 years in Anambra, he is living in Lagos comfortably...."

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 17.10.2022
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by B2B23: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Begging him to write another speech again or receiving instructions from Osinbajo to stay on course.

Tilumbu is a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by pfadom: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
So PYO should listen to you? Keep deceiving yourself and your cohorts.
E go shock una.

idamokoemmanuel:
Pls Osinbajo don't listen to this old man, that thinks Aso Rock is a retirement house for old sick people with expired brain.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Pls Osinbajo don't listen to this old man, that thinks Aso Rock is a retirement house for old sick people with expired brain.
I indeed feel sorry for you for your own old age you and your fellow likers. Causing am old man expired brain you will definitely get old and the same words will be said to you and your likes
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by BRIMBRAM: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Please how did the West eat its cake, which we lazy blacks didn’t? Thanks

Lazy blacks lol....from the point of this laziness how to you describe the contribution this laziness has made to the negative effects of climate change. Am trying to see through your perspective.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by beejay509(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Did you APC people also change the meaning of handsome in 2015 ni?

Na money be fine bobo
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by daygee12: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeco:
If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

U are dumb, so Politics is all about religion. How many of ur igbo governor use Muslim as deputy or there's no Muslim in igbo land?
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by HighTableVoice: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
The first picture is

Shey You Wan Die

The Second wetin u don learn

The third show me around
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Jemex003: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
HomoSapiien:
City boy meets Star Boy

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1582363079483920384?s=46&t=xbprT5yUEZSh96kDh4kjcA

BAT every evil and bad belle human standing against you will be victim of unknown gun men and ESN.

The only competent incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria. In your front we stand with you and at your back with stand with you.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
Lazy blacks lol....from the point of this laziness how to you describe the contribution this laziness has made to the negative effects of climate change. Am trying to see through your perspective.

Bush burning, deforestation to create and expand farms, improper/crude/unmonitored manufacturing, consumption of imported items from the West etc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ivandrag0n: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

The foul spirit of emilokan did not allow the sick ancestor bat to project PYO, who would have been a far better candidate. cheesy

The children of hate’s souls are completely sold to satan their father.

When others are happy, it saddens you. When others have life, it makes you miserable.

May your sorrows continue, as our joy increases.
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by 3seriez(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You only think he's not well because people made you think that way. It's just psychology.

We'll, that's why I said I may be wrong. He needs to do more convincing for my mind to be swayed. But I agree with you, psychology can also be a factor..
Re: Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.