Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury (12828 Views)

Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Illegal1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Pells: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
wiseone28:

We will continue to press neck

Chelshit will be next i like as you guys think negative of us.

YNWA.
I can't see liVARpoo from the top 5 league table,where are you guys?
Or is the grass too dry?
Typical history channel club undecided undecided
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Beverlyjean(f): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Frankly, I'm getting 2 know dt frm ur comment!

Ah, where on earth hv I been?

A whole World Cup, mek pesin no know?

Ah, APC must suffer an ignominious defeat in dis forthcoming general elections, no two way abt it already!

grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Ray07(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Head master would surely be missed grin
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Ray07(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Liverpool can't do this horrible thing to a youngster and expect Karma not to visit their camp

We go dey throw that juju inside Anfield on a daily
Did Joel manage to break one ? grin cheesy grin
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by edosignature(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Every player nightmare.

You you swift recovery.
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Jokerman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
ifytrik:
he is full of nothing, there is nothing left in him, he is finished and in case you don't know, you are the enemy of progress here for wanting Portugal to be dumped out of the world cup early because of your ageing goat

Why do you still hate Ronaldo, brother? What's his crime?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Cmanforall: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
chisomkachy:
Jota sustained the injury in the weekend's win over Manchester City.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/jurgen-klopp-offers-diogo-jota-injury-update
The story of Gotze and Reus comes to mind

Another player will be rejoicing if called up.

Quick recovery Jota .

Maybe it's Portugal's time to win the world cup
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by longifilis(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
HITsquad:
Ronaldo is done... Your hear me? Done!

I told you all Ronaldo's game will die before Messi's game... Why? Ronaldo got absolutely nothing else to offer except goals.
And now his body can no longer withstand those young bastard defenders that have zero respect for their elders. grin

Messi on the other hand... Odogowu too understands that his body armor is no longer what it used to be... But yet he will always be useful on the pitch... He is an all round player... Pure talent and can fit in any position except the defense.

I admire Ronaldo, but don't compare him to Messi. Real Madrid went on to win more Champions league as Ronaldo left,,, he was easily replaced... But Barcelona is still screaming for Messi to return.

Alot of people can do what Ronaldo does... And even do it better. But Messi? Legend has it that we may never see another being like him... The future generations will name him along side the Greek demi gods... They will envy us for being privileged to watch Messi play live!

Hatred and hate speech. Stopped inciting the public

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by mojoyin73585: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chai. It pained me o. Get well soon. Chai. It pained me o. Get well soon. ...
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Love800(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ronaldo will be a beast in dis world cup playing with all his might because dis is his last chance in football and one of the tinz keeping him from retirement, because after dis world cup he knows he is no longer useful again in both club and country.

Ronaldo i will miss u, d man dat made me to start watching football and playing it on d streets.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by tuzle(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
HITsquad:

I told you all Ronaldo's game will die before Messi's game... Why? Ronaldo got absolutely nothing else to offer except goals.
And now his body can no longer withstand those young bastard defenders that have zero respect for their elders. grin

Messi on the other hand... Odogowu too understands that his body armor is no longer what it used to be... But yet he will always be useful on the pitch... He is an all round player... Pure talent and can fit in any position except the defense.

I admire Ronaldo, but don't compare him to Messi. Real Madrid went on to win more Champions league as Ronaldo left,,, he was easily replaced... But Barcelona is still screaming for Messi to return.

Alot of people can do what Ronaldo does... And even do it better. But Messi? Legend has it that we may never see another being like him... The future generations will name him along side the Greek demi gods... They will envy us for being privileged to watch Messi play live!
some of u just seat and type with out considering other factors. U said u where saying Ronaldo game will die before Messi, is Ronaldo not 4years older so is it not natural for his game tonight die before Messi?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by wiseone28: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:
I can't see liVARpoo from the top 5 league table,where are you guys? Or is the grass too dry? Typical history channel club undecided undecided
How many weeks match is this?

You will be shocked at week 38
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Mirawonder007(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
yea sure, he's never played in a world cup before, due to injuries. could remember he do usually get injured months before the tournament. I.pray he's included in Germany's roaster for this year world cup.
he don get injury
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by tishbite41(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
HITsquad:

Kai Kai analysis
Ronaldo simply lost form, he'll regain that
Real Madrid has always been a big club. They won it 9 times before CR7 came, compared to Barca's 1 before Messi came( I can only credit Messi for 2009, 2011 and 2015) ( 2006 was Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Deco).

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Athemisia: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Abeg, tell us, when did u say is World Cup again? Huh?

Or, am I d only one not following?
Yes He is right, Worldcup starts November 20th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Wilson500: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Make French league no give Messi injury
He is the backbone of the Argentine team
Without him Qatar 2022 will be boring
This is the last ride for Messi and Ronaldo
I wish them luck grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Murshid: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Download Free All Types of Apps And Games Here. You Can Also Read About The Use Of All Types Of Apps And Games like Facetune2 MOD APK
On Apkmodyget. All Articles in This Site has Written In Very Easy And Simple Language For user Convenience.
<a href="https://apkmodyget.com/snapchat-mod-apk/">Snapchat MOD APK</a>
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Troublemania5: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:
Good riddance
I hate Liverpool with passion lipsrsealed embarassed
Up Chelsea cheesy wink
Chill bro, football is like that. Many players will still have injury before or during WC.
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Plm11: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Ajibade123(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
It painful sha
Even Luiz Diaz us injured now
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Beverlyjean(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
HITsquad:

Thats y he ran to farmers league to go and farm with weaklings ...at Messi's age , Ronaldo was topping the goals charts in serie A ... this present Ronaldo will be top scorer in that farmers league id he was playing for psg ...

Ur mr 6 goals a season is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by vislabraye(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
ifytrik:
Portugal will definitely miss him, it would have been better if it was Ronald that gonna miss the world cup for Portugal, he is old and it looks as if Portugal couch is afraid of benching him, all he does is waste chances upon chances, Portugal will not go far in the world cup if they continue to start Ronald despite his awful display, if he doesn't play well he should be benched

Poor Photoshop
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by Joshman227(m): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2022
iamoyindamola:
But he just recovered
This WC no go sweet, missing too many stars
[color=#000099][/color]I swr shocked
Re: Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury by HITsquad: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2022
tuzle:
some of u just seat and type with out considering other factors. U said u where saying Ronaldo game will die before Messi, is Ronaldo not 4years older so is it not natural for his game tonight die before Messi?
OH now you know Ronaldo is older? But why are you guys always comparing the two players? With your logic the two players should never be compared.

Ronaldo and Messi are within the same age range... 4 years is not that much, alot of people are stronger and healthier than people 4 years younger than them. Even Ronaldo still looks stronger than Messi, he has always been.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) / Messi Edges Out Ronaldo To Top This Year's Forbes World Highest Paid Athletes / Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.