Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? (565 Views)

FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why is there no Peter Obi's videos on the Arewa Town Hall gathering on front page yet? If you really want to know how popular Peter Obi is recharge you Phone and go on Youtube.

For those trying to deceive you that Obi is not popular in the North tell them I, LocalStandard, say it's a fantastic lie. Have you watched Obi in the event? From his entry to his speech it was filled with joyous shouts and applause from the spectators. Every paragraph in his speech is followed by applause and sometimes hailing.

You can't buy these people cos those audience are intellectuals and middle to upper class citizens of the state. If it were so cheap and easy I know two earlier speakers that would have paid big for half the attention. One only ended up being the event's guest comedian.

Do not be misled here on Nairaland, I am from there, I know. Shielding info from people here only thwarts the forum's growth, not Obi's popularity. The thing has gone beyond dem say dem say. El'rufai has been woefully shamed in KD yesterday. I promise you they will all be shamed come 2023 elections.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by lhordspy: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol.

Hello kid, let me enlighten you a little about what happened. Every candidate went to the interactive session with their party members. The people you were seeing applauding obi are not the Arewa commitee but people mobilised by Ahmed-datti, and they are not up to 12. That was the required sit delegated for candidate supporters.

If you check the video well, they all have this labour party thing hanged around their necks.

Now back to the shout and screams. It was all desperate act to make the world believes Peter is making sense. If your Candidate is making sense, you dont need to over-push it or over react by making noise.

Those are all desperate act for the cameras and the social media buzz as usual for you guys social media president, my friend.

Shalom.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Jennylove21(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Be OBI-dient and YUS-ful.

9 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by cherishmichael: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
He is the man of tomorrow.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Belteshazzar1: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
E get the kind of grace wey that man carry

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Sunijacks(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Wether you like am or not

7 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Buckeyemedia1: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sunijacks:
Incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Wether you like am or not
Either you are young or politically naive? No way in Nigeria can an Igbo man defeat a Yoruba or Hausa Man in a general election, it is yet to happen in the history of Nigeria, from 1960 Nnamdi Azikiwe, till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu And now Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
E get the kind of grace wey that man carry
Baba I am telling you, leave social media and go watch videos to see for yourself. Arguing here with that lady IUordspy only reduces your intellect.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Dikegodspower(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
It doesn't matter if they bring his video to the FP ,what matters is that Obi is their president come may 2023

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Buckeyemedia1: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dikegodspower:
It doesn't matter if they bring his video to the FP ,what matters is that Obi is their president come may 2023
I wonder what will happen, when the FG finally releases Nnamdi Kanu, and he labels Peter Obi an enemy of ipob and the Biafra struggle?

Politics indeed is a dirty game, not for children.

There can only one President from Eastern Nigeria, Ipob is the Government as already proclaimed by Peter Obi to Arewa, & Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the President.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Nyamuri: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Co-sign
lhordspy:
Lol.

Hello kid, let me enlighten you a little about what happened. Every candidate went to the interactive session with their party members. The people you were seeing applauding obi are not the Arewa commitee but people mobilised by Ahmed-datti, and they are not up to 12. That was the required sit delegated for candidate supporters.

If you check the video well, they all have this labour party thing hanged around their necks.

Now back to the shout and screams. It was all desperate act to make the world believes Peter is making sense. If your Candidate is making sense, you dont need to over-push it or over react by making noise.

Those are all desperate act for the cameras and the social media buzz as usual for you guys social media president, my friend.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Botking: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Either you are young or politically naive? No way in Nigeria can an Igbo man defeat a Yoruba or Hausa Man in a general election, it is yet to happen in the history of Nigeria, from 1960 Nnamdi Azikiwe, till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu And now Peter Obi.

Dumbo days and days are not the same, if that was the same you yourself you won't grow , stop displaying your stupidity in a public forum
Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Buckeyemedia1: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
Be OBI-dient and YUS-ful.
Will Indeed, Shameless PDP Stooges.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Buckeyemedia1: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Botking:

Dumbo days and days are not the same, if that was the same you yourself you won't grow , stop displaying your stupidity in a public forum
Only the Dummies don’t read the signs, and learn from precedence, that as much as things change, they tend to remain the same.

Would not expect anything more from the naive minded myopic Biafra Ipobians, turned third eye blind Obidients.

Keep deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dikegodspower:
The best thing to keep your sanity here is to cherry pick posts you read and people you read their comments. I have a long list of people I immediately avoid even reading their names and I scroll away. Reality is not far even for the intentionally confused.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Botking:

Baba be wise, be like me and avoid these detractors. Let them deny reality, don't join them in that pool of mud. They have nothing to loose that they haven't lost already, deny them that attention they crave for.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Buckeyemedia1: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba be wise, be like me and avoid these detractors. Let them deny reality, don't join them in that pool of mud. They have nothing to loose that they haven't lost already, deny them that attention they crave for.
These are the Labor and Pdp party candidates today, what has changed since 2019?

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by clarocuzioo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nairaland is afraid of Peter Obi's growing popularity, in road and acceptance. It has consistently shown bias on Peter Obi. Unfortunately there other platforms bigger than Nairaland, like Twitter and Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by Sunijacks(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

You ain't making a sense bro
Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by DSC7: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Shalom.

When Tinubu was asking is it for Eba, is it for ewa and dodo and people were clapping for him, please was he making any sense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Afraid Of Peter Obi? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
cherishmichael:
He is the man of tomorrow.
Tomorrow is here. Obidatti is here!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi never said he was able to pull 439million people out of poverty. / Brazil's Lula Da Silva Wins! Set To Become The Next President Of Brazil / Dividing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.