Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". (175 Views)

The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. / The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". by cosiocan(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you believe that the Holy Spirit is Another person you have gullibly denied that "Yah'shua is the Son of Elohim." Because the Holy Spirit is the Father of the Messiah, the Very Presence of the Only True Elohim in the Messiah.

John 8:16 John 8:29 John 16:32 Messiah claims "the Father is with me." That invisible Father with Him is the Holy Spirit.

John 4:23-24 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Elohim is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

YAHUWAH יהוה‎ WANT HIS WORSHIPPERS TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM THROUGH HIS SPIRIT NOT THROUGH ANOTHER PERSON.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now Yahuwah יהוה‎ is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of Yahuwah יהוה‎ is, there is LIBERTY.

YAHUSHUA יְהוֹשֻׁעַ CALLS THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELLING IN HIM AS HIS FATHER.

John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 5:37
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

(NO BODY CAN HEAR HIS VOICE OR SEE HIS SHAPE MEANS HE'S A SPIRIT THAT'S THE HOLY SPIRIT )

(1 John 5:6
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.)

YAHUSHUA יְהוֹשֻׁעַ CLAIMS HE'S NOT ALONE BUT THAT THE INVISIBLE FATHER IS WITH HIM. THIS INVISIBLE FATHER IS THE HOLY SPIRIT

John 8:16
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
John 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
John 16:32
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

PETER ALSO AFFIRMED THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS YAHUWAH יהוה‎ THAT WAS WITH YAHUSHUA יְהוֹשֻׁעַ.

(Acts 10:38
How Yahuwah יהוה‎ anointed Yahushua יְהוֹשֻׁעַ of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for Yahuwah יהוה‎ was with him.)

YAH'UWAH יהוה‎ EMPHATICALLY SAID HE'S OUR COMFORTER THROUGH THE PROPHETS,

Isaiah 51:12
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith יהוה‎, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

I (not another person) will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim

Re: Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". by vinceyinnovation: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hope you are happy now

1 Like

Re: Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". by cosiocan(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Hope you are happy now
yes
Re: Many Ignorantly Denied "Yah'shua Is The Son Of Elohim". by Maynman: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fighting over hebrew words lol

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 3 2022 / GOD/GOVERNMENT "Render Unto Caesar" / Abhor Ring All Types Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.