Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. (345 Views)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by omoh5064: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex, You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm. She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex. And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am.. Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again.

It's you who bleed blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc. It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy. When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery. After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.

May God bless every WOMAN out there.

https://www.facebook.com/100563825339882/posts/pfbid02xLPcW7QQ4UyjLLDBvHDtgwcdGXGpUjDoTwTUjXkcJo6KAJ1P3b26MViVkKHPAGtDl/?app=fbl
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by terrezo2002(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
I celebrate true mothers all over the world. May God bless all of them and may they eat the fruits of their labour.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by Botking: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
May God bless every responsible women out there, and also enter the heart of those ones that are irresponsible to be responsible, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by GardenGreen: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
If only you knew how men handle money pregnancy
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by Jeon(f): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nah wash.
Doormat and Slave appreciation

With all those he will cheat without blinking his eyes.
If you like die while trying to bring in a strange into this World. Who cares ? apart from your family.
Men even cheat on their partners while she's struggling in labor room.

NO WONDER THIS Generation Alpha Men prefer a Woman like their Mothers.

5 Likes

Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by siofra(f): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Imagine the nonsense, women have really suffered. Doing free, hard labour in the name of wife and mother

God forbid I go through this for any idiot husband.

*Tueh

I'd rather be irresponsible, if this is the definition of a responsible woman.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by siofra(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
terrezo2002:
I celebrate true mothers all over the world. May God bless all of them and may they eat the fruits of their labour.

Botking:
May God bless every responsible women out there, and also enter the heart of those ones that are irresponsible to be responsible, in Jesus name, Amen

GardenGreen:
If only you knew how men handle money pregnancy

Shut up all of you! angry

What will happen if you help your wife run the house and take care of the kids

Later when your kids are closer to your wife, you'll say she poisoned their minds against you angry

Many Nigerian men are just plain wicked and evil.
They do evil and aid evil.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Where can i find this type of robot
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by terrezo2002(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
@siofra
Why are you bitter? Is it now wrong to celebrate and pray for true mothers? Or where did I show any sign of wickedness to women in my post.
I always appreciate the true ones anytime anyday. God bless them once again.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by siofra(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
terrezo2002:
@siofra
Why are you bitter? Is it now wrong to celebrate and pray for true mothers? Or where did I show any sign of wickedness to women in my post.
I always appreciate the true ones anytime anyday. God bless them once again.

I'm not bitter.

I'm calling you out for celebrating slavery. It's a form of evil.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by terrezo2002(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proverbs 31:10-31
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

I use this opportunity to celebrate my wife. She is a super woman. A Proverbs 31 woman. God bless her forever.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by terrezo2002(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
siofra:

I'm not bitter.

I'm calling you out for celebrating slavery. It's a form of evil.
Well, you don't understand that's why.
It is a big honour to sacrifice for others. You will be celebrated and honoured.
Re: A Big Shout Out To Every Responsible Women Out There. by Eyinju112(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abiooo which kind heavy responsibilities be that... ano do abeg grin
siofra:
Imagine the nonsense, women have really suffered. Doing free, hard labour in the name of wife and mother

God forbid I go through this for any idiot husband.

*Tueh

I'd rather be irresponsible, if this is the definition of a responsible woman.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cure Dandruff / Indeed She's Licking It So Sweet / Is Marriage Truly Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.