Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust (12781 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Eriokanmi: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Birds of same feather...
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Bigchristo: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-atiku-tinubu-politicians-who-have-goofed-in-public
It takes a foolish person without right sense of thinking to support either Tinubu or Atiku, Imagine saying they don’t need Igbo and Yoruba? And yet he want vote from East and West to become a president, Atiku can be simply described as a religion bigots, I have no problem with Tinubu ambitions for president but age and good health is not on his side anymore ealier the better for him to realize that he should be retired and resting in order for him to enjoy the long accumulated wealth otherwise Nigeria problems go kill am faster than he can imagine… among the 3 candidates Peter Obi is the person that’s qualify to run this country without sentiments we all knows this fact.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Imstrong2(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Osinbade... grin grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:
Buhari

1. Western Germany
2. Gongola State
3. "Governortorial" candidate
4. Called the Great Ogboru, the presidential candidate of Delta state grin grin
5. From top to bottom
6. Etc.

Tinubu

1. From rotten to bad
2. Bags of oil
3. Poisoned holy communion
4. Learned speaking in tongues from the Bible

I will fill the rest during the campaigns. Tinubu's blunders go long. E sure me die. grin

Being biased wont take Nigeria anywhere
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Tochi3(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2022
The moderator had asked: “President Buhari, Nigeria has a very young population; perhaps you might highlight what a pathway for a resilient future looks like?”

Responding, the President began reading from a prepared speech that detailed Nigeria’s entire policy around climate change.

grin grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by TinubuThief: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Realists:

Peter idiot lied his supposed Ogogoro company employed 60% of Anambra state population.
Peter idiota lied that his name in the Pandora files was there because, the Pandora company used his name as company Logo.
Mumuu without functioning brain
Obi is billion times times better than the dying fool
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by sofeo(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Alright!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by rickyrex(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Realists:

Peter idiot lied his supposed Ogogoro company employed 60% of Anambra state population.
Peter idiota lied that his name in the Pandora files was there because, the Pandora company used his name as company Logo.
go take pain relief drug. its really telling on you
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=

Tinubu

1. From rotten to bad
2. Bags of oil

I will fill the rest during the campaigns. Tinubu's blunders go long. E sure me die. grin

[/quote]

5. Every child a egg
6. Recruit 50million youths (what's the population of entire country) grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by onuman: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2022
...and the three need to give way now to the younger generations of Nigeria.
The APC they conspired and got power with has reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry, most terrorised and most indebted people on earth.

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by minasu190: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2022
This obviously shows that Peter Obi is the way and the truth to Nigeria situations.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by onuman: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Jflex07:
The agbado master is the father of all gaffes.. The drug lord has broken and will keep breaking the records of goofing as campaigns intensifies.

While the others merely goofed, Tinubu is unarguably suffering from either dementia or Parkinsonism and speech defects. Even watching or listening to Tinubu drawing his speech these days demonstrates his speech defects.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by equity1(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2022
alanto:
Lol. U carefully avoid one that always lie and quote imaginary figures
is Op daily trust news paper?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Timekeeper452: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2022
thesicilian:

Another definition of a fool is one who decides to vote for a presidential candidate who has nothing to show for his time as a governor of his state, one who could not advance the welfare of less than 6 million people but wants to handle over 200 million.
stupidity is thinking or assuming if I say don’t vote for these old men it automatically means you should vote for another old man. With nothing to show for it, you are busy online campaigning for a failure. Good luck.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Kagd10: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:
Buhari

1. Western Germany
2. Gongola State
3. "Governortorial" candidate
4. Called the Great Ogboru, the presidential candidate of Delta state grin grin
5. From top to bottom
6. Etc.

Tinubu

1. From rotten to bad
2. Bags of oil

Tinubu didn't say 100 bags of oil. He said 100 barre.. but didn't complete it before amending it to 1000 barrel of oil.

Meanwhile, all what Tinubu said are deep metaphor with meaning. Yes, speaking of tongue is from the bible. Poisoned holy communion is a metaphor. Rotten to bad is the improved comparative form of it. So no, Tinubu didn't goof.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by iamjavadem(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
I was wondering why Peter obi was not featured but then I remembered the title does not say "telling lies in public".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Reyhzor(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
thesicilian:

Another definition of a fool is one who decides to vote for a presidential candidate who has nothing to show for his time as a governor of his state, one who could not advance the welfare of less than 6 million people but wants to handle over 200 million.

Why would someone vote for Candidate with partial loss of memory ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Snapchat: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2022
alanto:

No, I think Pandora was left out because he’s a lightweight politician compared to these ones. You sef reason am, how Obi wan stand up to Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Musauzor(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Those gaffes by the BATstard are not mere goofs but clear signs of cognitive lethargy and senility. The hosts of heaven and earth have rejected the BATstard. He will be shocked by the Nigerian voters
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by femarse: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Realists:

Your problem is same with that of tinubu atiku and Buhari .....the topic of discussion is not about if any of the candidate lied whatsoever...it's about how blunderous they are due to dementia, old age and brain that can no longer function .....the same way those people can't understand they can no longer fix any man's problem talkless of a country is the same way u can't understand OP topic
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Agapechuks147: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2022
60% of the factory workers there are indigenous to Anambra state..

Realists:

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Truthshotcrazy: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lols

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by alimiadedayo1: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
alanto:
God bless you you will easily identify as one of the obituarist we are talking about
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by thesicilian: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
stupidity is thinking or assuming if I say don’t vote for these old men it automatically means you should vote for another old man. With nothing to show for it, you are busy online campaigning for a failure. Good luck.
I guess I'm to blame for making my post too complicated for you to understand. Sometimes I just assume everyone was born with common sense.
That I am not voting for Obi does not necessarily mean I'm voting for Tinubu or Atiku, and vice versa.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by Timekeeper452: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
thesicilian:

I guess I'm to blame for making my post too complicated for you to understand. Sometimes I just assume everyone was born with common sense.
That I am not voting for Obi does not necessarily mean I'm voting for Tinubu or Atiku, and vice versa.
you made this assumption not me. Go back to your post. Abeg I no get strength for this useless discussion. Kindly ignore this post and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust by kabillionaire(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodbye corrupt and good for nothing elders.
successmatters:
Na them grin

Awon old brigades, ndi nna paaaaaapa grin grin grin

These are thr men that destroyed the past of your fathers, now poised to destroy the future of your children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Yakubu Aduku Dies At 80 / Riot Breaks Out In Kaduna / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.