Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,894 members, 7,848,605 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Know That He Wants To Marry You Someday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know That He Wants To Marry You Someday (250 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That He Wants To Marry You Someday by fredbeats: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2022
At some point in most long-term relationships, it becomes difficult to figure out the intents of your partner. When it comes to ladies in relationships, no one is in for the long haul, to waste their time. There are evident “signs he will marry you someday”. Sometimes, they might not be clear to you. If you want to know your stand in your relationship, here are “6 clear signs he wants to marry you”.
Read further below to know
https://fredbeats.com/how-to-know-that-he-wants-to-marry-you-someday/

Re: How To Know That He Wants To Marry You Someday by Gift00(f): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Like seriously

(1) (Reply)

Vests,stun Gun, Pepper Spray, Big Boys Toy And Groundnut Available / Set Up A Digital Academy With This Premium Courses And Make Good Income / This Is What Parents Must Know About Child Safety At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.