Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids (43498 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fmlao:
So far u no meet ur babe as a virgin

Have it at the back of your mind that it's either she has a child somewhere or she don do abortions before...

Hehe many SIMPS who are ready to learn the hard Truth and change for good will sit down and have a deep thought about their pathetic lives after "Seeing Your Post" It's about to get extremely messy..grin
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Wande22(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
olisaEze:
So who got served breakfast, the man who discovered on his wedding day that he already had a surprise family of four waiting to pounce on his checkbook or the woman who had her dreams of nuptial bliss trumped on her wedding day??

I’m just here for the vawulence, I don’t care for peace! undecided
all We are saying, bring Back vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Illegal1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
That man needs deliverance....how would you date a woman with 4 kids and you wouldn't know. Her pússy would be slacked and very wide, her breasts would have fallen, stretch marks would be all over her tummy, laps...etc.

Like I said that man needs deliverance.

This I have seen.

bros no talk am ooh,sum grls wen never even born 1 pikin slf,get over wide puna and scretch marks every were....

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
The highest peak of unfaithfulness from the bride
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Kajaard: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fahvvy:
Watch how women will avoid this thread like they avoid being held accountable grin....

Very typical of that gender.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Four kids

Young man just go your home in peace no one under his real senses will keep quite been played to such extend.

Mr man go your home and warn her never to cross your way again till the world end.
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by LastProphet: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
That man needs deliverance....how would you date a woman with 4 kids and you wouldn't know. Her pússy would be slacked and very wide, her breasts would have fallen, stretch marks would be all over her tummy, laps...etc.

This I have seen.

He's a "no sex before marriage" crew member, that's how they get served

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
israelmao:
The highest peak of unfaithfulness from the bride
This one small.

Most MARRIED MEN just move on, on realising a lot of things about their wives. Some who decide to stay put, torment their wives till eternity.
Most MEN you see cheating openly without hide & seek, do so because they know what they discovered about their wives.
Some no longer eat at homes for lack of Trust.
And such women just hand such over to God and never attempt complaining for one bit.

Some voluntarily pack out without recourse to options because they know they'll suffer.
Most Married men don't hit SOCIAL MEDIA like women do. IF for any reason, they start, then world War IIl would have materialised.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by snipernigga(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mumu man, she's tested and trusted. Just fire down and have kids without hasles
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by BABANGBALI: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
It was real o, I was at the venue of the wedding on that faithful day, what pained me most was that I trecked to the place without eating before leaving home, only for them not to serve us food because of the wahala. The thing pain me seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Aspayastudenthu(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fmlao:

Have it at the back of your mind that it's either she has a child somewhere or she don do abortions before...

This is actually false and misleading.
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by FireUpNow(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
The groom sef na better mumu because if for say he don scraf the woman before the wedding, he for notice the marks on her tommy say she don carry pregnancy before and from her fallen breasts. On the part of the lady she is very stupid for hiding such.
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aspayastudenthu:

This is actually false and misleading.
Your Opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by toxtimmy: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
nah... movie or skit... good luck to them as its better to make income any legal ways possible than begging or stealing.

Latestnewsline:
According to reports, the groom abandoned the wife after discovering on their wedding day that she already has four kids.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cj26hXBOJm5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_mQLHMa88
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mosdi don cast.
E dey one woman house now dey cook different meals for one puna wey don turn am from redpiller to simp.

Shellsploit:
Groom of life grin grin grin grin
This kain gender sef shocked
Maybe the guy is impotent so he will father the 4kids vehemently...

Where's Mosdi sef!
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Mayeldah(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who tell am?

Why did he wait till wedding day to tell him?
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by phadul: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
what is the title of this movie? itll be pleasant to watch as i dont bwlieve this can happen in real life she cannot hide somtthin as big as this but if for some reason she succeeded in hidin it, how did she think it was goin to end wen the husband finds out eventually

3 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Anndrew(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na wah oo..people dey try....kpekus wey Don sama 4 children and you won't know...just two fingers an am done
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Uptheante(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Maybe he belongs to the group of simps who are fooled by women's hogwash of ' no sex before marriage' grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Namdosky(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's so hard for women to love unconditionally worst of all is when she is in her vulnerable state..God has given women power because everything we do revolves around them so I keeping saying this it's a womans world...

1 Like

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by urbobo20(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Not all women has loss pussy infact am taking from experience with one lepa when I get
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by sageb: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Latestnewsline:
According to reports, the groom abandoned the wife after discovering on their wedding day that she already has four kids.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cj26hXBOJm5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_mQLHMa88

Nothing Kwame no go see
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by advanceDNA: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
pweeryambre:
Doesn't mean he has to take care of the kids, they might still be property of the previous partner. He just happen to know she had them.

When you are in a relationship with a woman, so she will only bill your for credit....she wont bill your for hair and other bills...?? Decode if you can
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by KeyEndurance: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
And Thats One Season Why I Dont want To Marry In This Life
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by kenoyad: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oooo japa!!!
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Nonexisting1: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fmlao:

Nothing to add anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Some nursing mothers doesn't have all these xteristics.
It is possible for him not to discover.

1 Like

Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by mikkyword(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
voltron14:
Lamba part 2.
Real jare, which movie? But the woman is something else,. Four!!!!!!
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Plm11: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Realmi: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Illegal1:

bros no talk am ooh,sum grls wen never even born 1 pikin slf,get over wide puna and scretch marks every were....
oil dey ur head senior man...sone girls wey never born get all those qualities die....na them phyno sing UMU AKA HIGHWAY for.....their pussy wide no small...even breast don turn slippers.....abeg the matter long
Re: Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:
This is the new evil in town ....as far as marriage is concerned

When you eventually find a partner...
I beg you...do a background check on them
Very very important
Do background checks on them, forget their sweet voices and calm faces....

*It's better to be single than to get urself into trouble before the marriage even started..

Some stupid idiots will abandon their wives and kids in village/towns, only to show up in mega cities like Lagos claiming singles so they can remarry and eat your coochie....
Be ware...Dem don plenty now...
And it's very common among ladies too...they will leave their husbands with kids in the village/ towns ...and come to Lagos...maybe because the guy is struggling financially...they will come to Lagos and claim single...so they can find a cash cow...

Forget, there are ladies that are so pretty, you won't know they are married with kids....you won't...even their pussycat sef go dey tight ..you no go know...
Some married women are tighter down there than some singles sef according to those who have been there grin

Therefore, Do background checks..if you don't..you might be marrying someone else's husband/wife...

I don talk my own oo

Baba, this is deep!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.