Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids (1131 Views)

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by brightbright: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_mQLHMa88

According to reports, the groom abandoned the wife after discovering on their wedding day that she already has four kids.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cj26hXBOJm5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by OVB123: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Fear woman ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Cancri: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2022
truth is very important in every relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2022
eweeeeh...water don pass garri oo

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by OKOATA(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Na SIMp dey worry this one, person don born 4 you know fit obseve anything strange in her body? Even her bobby sef you do don know but since na simp and probably haven't had sex before the werey no know.

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Duru9(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
She de whiny the man ni?
4 kids ke

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Over 3.5goals. Not allowed

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by youngsahito(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2022
The guy don loose guard

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by PerfectStranger(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Four kids yet he couldn’t detect? What a SIMPle man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Originalsly: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Hmmm .... was she an orphan? ... no family?.... and no friends? This is about people being deceitful. How can allll her people keep this a secret from him? ... not even one thought it was wrong? ... and didn't he investigate her and her background before diving into marriage? It must be he met her online ... maybe lived abroad... and flew in on a weekend for marriage. I'm almost sure she be insisting on no sex before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by virginprincess(f): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Was he that foolish that he couldn't detect it when they were dating,abeg what do people do when in courtship because i don't understand how someone that courted a woman couldn't discover that she had four children before, not even one or two,also the woman is very stupid to have kept such secret away from her partner and the man is a simp for not discovering it on time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2022
The woman is a terrible kind of human being for deceiving the man, if na you as a man you no go run?
Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Mercury12(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol
What has a son of Adam done to deserve this woman?
How do you have the mind to hide 4 numbers of kids.
If it was me I will bolt away faster than usain before some bastards start calling one daddy and the biological baby daddy will be somewhere happy a fool is taking care of his responsibilities and can always play okafor game with his ex and claim his kids anytime he so wish and unfortunately for the bride the bridegroom wasn't a fool. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Starz825(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2022
This is the new evil in town ....as far as marriage is concerned

When you eventually find a partner...
Abeg you...do a background check on them
Very very important
Do background checks on them, forget their sweet voices and calm faces....

*It's better to be single than to get urself into trouble before the marriage even started..

Some stupid idiots will abandon their wives and kids in village/towns, only to show up in mega cities like Lagos claiming singles so they can remarry and eat your coochie....
Be ware...Dem don plenty now...
And it's very common among ladies too...they will leave their husbands with kids in the village/ towns ...and come to Lagos...maybe because the guy is struggling financially...they will come to Lagos and claim single...so they can find a cash cow...

Forget, there are girls that are so pretty, you won't know they are married with kids....you won't...even their pussycat sef go dey tight ..you no go know.....

Do background checks..if you don't..you might be marrying someone else's husband/wife...

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by marlow1962(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2022
I watched the video on IG, all I can say is that the woman has been desperate to get married, but why lie to someone just to make him put a ring on ur finger.
The woman deserves what she got, rope is cheap and hanging sites are everywhere (just Incase she decides to be stupid). I was pissed when I watched the video, kudos to the man. This is how majority of them women will be switching kids for another man. 4 children and hide it from the man (pathetic).

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Mercury12(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Batam:
The woman is a terrible kind of human being for deceiving the man, if na you as a man you no go run?
The woman should refund part of his wedding expenses or risk being arrested. This is deception

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Weirdcamila: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
What was the woman expecting ? 4 kids and I am sure it’s for 4 different men.
This generation of females can’t close their legs
I know a girl of 24 with 3 kids for 3 different men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Iamicekid(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
The question I want to ask is why is he begging, cause I don’t understand, u expect the man to just let that slide and u guys can move on like nothing happened, lol some girls take a lot of guys for a joke sha

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by emmyluizzz: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
I will do the same..but I will also arrest her

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Sammy101111(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
� lol
Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Streetmovement(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

4 kids? Bawo!! shocked

This one na oracle of lies grin
Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Lalami3232(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy
If na the time of old, the man for don know say the woman don born before because her kpekus no go tight. But nowadays, even single girls wey never born before go still get wide kpekus, so how you want make person take detect who don born or not? grin
The average 9ja girl wants a rich man who go treat her like a queen but dem forget say such rich men also deserve a girl wey dey untouched by street urchins, not boreholes (non virgins).
That aside sha, Oga I support you for calling it quit with her. A woman wey fit hide her children because of marriage won't make a good wife/mother. Make she go back to the street. After you marry dem finish, na then you go see their real nature.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin get my face or forehead no mean say na your pikin"

1 Like

Re: Man Abandon Wife To Be On Wedding Day After He Discover That She Has Four Kids by Wizywiz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Over 3.5goals. Not allowed
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy not even under 1.5 chai....dear some women

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes That Instantly Kill Relationships / Is It Enough Reason For Me To Break Up With Her? / Hiv +ve After Year Of Marriage To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.