Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria (62386 Views)

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by KeyEndurance: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Abeg are They Using Nigeria police uniform Or china Police Uniform?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!
Reciprocate? The Naija police will take bribe and get deported. It's a DNA thing.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
You saw amiss

okeysoninv:
every word of God must be fulfilled. soon, china will take over the world , including ur country Nigeria. for a meantime. for I saw Communist regime all over the world. terrible days ahead for mankind. this Communist are evil. God have mercy on us.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by nesphil(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2022
So OP where is the location of the Chinese Police Station in Nigeria as you claim

nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/china-opens-police-station-in-nigeria/amp/

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by educhigo: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Thank God I can speak chinese very well, those who don't know how to speak chinese should blame buhari for this.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by nesphil(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2022
So OP where is the location of the Chinese Police Station in Nigeria as you claim

May be na Audio police station o grin

nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/china-opens-police-station-in-nigeria/amp/
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by occfx: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Is China trying to collect Nigeria from us

Buhari have sold Nigeria, na why him no care about the outcome of 2023 elections. From police to soldiers and army. MNK would have told us exactly what's going on.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2022
freedomlast:
You saw amiss

ok oo. we will Know
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by SIawomir: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Loan is working because that story no clear!

Could this be one of the terms and conditions?

Are you a cross Riverian?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by qtx(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2022
hmmmm.
Question:
Have they opened in USA? if not then i smell something.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2022
oliverwrites:
You people will not bother to read but keep embarrassing yourselves.

I read your crap you responded with so, don't bother repeating yourself. Did you see me on front page or first to comment? With this, it ought to sound to you that I read the newspiece and internalised it before I commented.

Nigerian government caused the mess. Can Nigeria go to China to open a station? That would tantamount to an insult on the Chinese sovereignty and constitution. Where were you when Chinese were planning to take over our national assets? Stop defending nonsense. Boko haram destroyed their rail infrastructure built for us with the loan we took from them, and you expect that they'd sit in China without protecting them?

What happened to our policing? Are we not capable of arresting and prosecuting Chinese criminals here ? Why open their police station in a sovereign state of Nigeria? Are they better beings or creation? If any Chinese commits crime, they can always apply for his/her extradition to enable the criminal serve a jail term in China and that's if Nigerian government wishes to grant their request.

The cause of Chinese police station opening in Nigeria is more than what's reported. These people in government can lie.

During covid-19, they claimed they invited some Chinese to teach Nigerian doctors how they curtailed the infection in China. The minister of health even went to the airport to welcome the Chinese team of medics and nurses. Before the FG made this move, NMA kicked against the wish , saying they've been treating covid-19 patients successfully so, they don't need Chinese here. The FG turned them down and brought in those Chinese. A few weeks later, the health minister was asked of the Chinese whereabouts and he said he didn't know where they were. The presidency brought them in , so they could serve and take care of the president and some key people in Nigeria so they'd not contract covid-19. They were heavily paid by the FG. Till they returned to China, nobody heard anything again. Google is your friend to learn more.

Some years ago, China Civil was registered in Nigeria as a construction company and the Nigerian Society of Engineers kicked. They said they'd help in construction of some infrastructure and they're cheaper. It was later we learnt they actually came to construct those infrastructure in line with the loan agreement Nigeria entered into, with them. Those airports, roads, rails etc were constructed by china civil.

Next time before you attack someone, first ask questions because not everyone here is daft. You would soon know the rationale behind the opening of the Chinese police station in a sovereign state of Nigeria. I'd quote you, just to remind you.

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

Na now your eye clear abi?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by benqo01(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

It is even better
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Burgundii:
What's this nonsense!

Shebi you day support China over America, why not support this one? Na now your eye clear Abi?

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Its welcome development

U OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE CHINESE
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:
It gets more and more irritating when I hear people regurgitate this ignorance about "China taking over Nigeria cos of loan".

How much is Nigeria owing China in total to elicit this nonsense paranoia?

Sometimes I feel this paranoia is fuelled by dubious politicians who prefer Nigeria to borrow from the World bank and co so they can loot the funds; obviously the Chinese loans are the best performing loans cos politicians cant steal from them.

Nigeria is owing the GDP of another smaller nation as loan collected from China.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

I don laugh here tire
U be really werey
If them pursue all men, who go come dey fvck Una abi na the Chinese men?

I hear say Chinese men get small prick. That one na gobe o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2022
If you think the West is evil, wait for these communists to get hold of Africa
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2022
emmanuel596:
Can NIGERIA open police stations in China?

Yes In the Year 6022..
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.

Well it's sad, Nigeria won't be as developed as china. You should ask why Hong Kong and Taiwan is opting to go and be independent, before saying Nigeria be as developed as china.

Without Hong Kong and Taiwan there is no China. Go figure.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Kenny9857(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:
It gets more and more irritating when I hear people regurgitate this ignorance about "China taking over Nigeria cos of loan".

How much is Nigeria owing China in total to elicit this nonsense paranoia?

Sometimes I feel this paranoia is fuelled by dubious politicians who prefer Nigeria to borrow from the World bank and co so they can loot the funds; obviously the Chinese loans are the best performing loans cos politicians cant steal from them.

Trash
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you think the West is evil, wait for these communists to get hold of Africa

Minus America, the remaining west Na super demons. Then china is the chief Lucifer themselves.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by olasesi(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
A risk we may have to take and allow. Perhaps if China takes part in Nigeria's affairs, they will be able to deal with what we could not achieve all this while. Let them handle electricity and economy too. We would learn from them how they could handle a multicultural society like ours plagued with corruption, insecurity, and etc. Let's see what they can do.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by AdamuKD: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I hear say Chinese men get small prick. That one na gobe o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chinese prick too small. E no go size our women....U know na. The bigger the better
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2022
gimakon2:

Minus America, the remaining west Na super demons. Then china is the chief Lucifer themselves.

I agree with you!

The demon is still better than Lucifer himself.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Dawnofhope: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2022
APC already sold this country to china . To APC again is to actualise the full hand-Over
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Karnice600: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

You think a Chinese man is better than a Nigerian man cuz of what you hear or read about them? Have you ever been to China?

How I wish this can happen so you people can learn reality..

I tell you. See as ignorance don finish majority of our youths. Which kind future this country go come get like this?
Only iPhones, indomie, kpekus , bet9ja slips, yahoo plus,BBN and entertainment gossips na e full their heads.
It’s so sad
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by IgOga(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Anybody knows the location of this infamous police station?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Starcy(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
God. Just see how every body they conclude because of just opening of station. Nairalanders pls make una change ur thinking faculty
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by KELVINXY: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Can Nigeria do the same in their country.?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by lexxwiz(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2022
They’ll soon build prisons way better than our beans standard in our country. Nigerians go come Dey beg to go Chinese prison for inside our country because of good infrastructure lmao. Africa my Africa.

Vote Obi, dude will repay these loans in 8 years. We know he can.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Allisgud: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2022
They should go and should mount police stations in the north east make we test something,make bandit kidnap them make we watch live jetli grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.