Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria (62383 Views)

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by GENUINEGOSPEL: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Just dey watch buhari with my eye corner
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by storm001(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!

Last time I checked, China didn't collect loan from Nigeria.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Its welcome development
Only is bail is free there.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2022
KINGKONG:

Chinese market, Schools and community is in Abuja and Lagos already.....

Hmmmm..... I better goan learn frog, I mean, Chinese, language ASAP.

Ni hau!
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by dododawa1: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2022
casualobserver:
Nigeria should open their own in Thailand, Indonesia, India and Philippines
Iran Iraq,Lome and IPOB territory.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Latestnewsline: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2022
ThrowBack :El-Rufai Accusing SSS with Order from Abuja of detaining him in Anambra not Peter Obi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgdArwdy_g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by reuben81: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Is that not better for us,the one we have here are they acting like police
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Global2000: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria. And another APC and Pdp government is another bad affection that will never happen to Nigeria. God please forbid � � them amen.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Emman08: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2022
China opening espionage centers and places where their citizens can escape with criminality. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by weljewel: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Thanks be God for the revelation and understanding of Thanksgiving to God!
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by ipobarethieves: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2022
angry to treat their dull heads,wicked soul pipu with kid gloves abi undecided?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2022
tabaralph:

It’s not funny at all I remember the day I was stopped and searched by a Chinese police �‍♀️ officer in capetown South Africa, I was like are you mad or something, you are bloody foreigner just like me, the guy smile and said when we get to the station you will understand better,? I have to submit myself for thorough searching, because once you are identified as a Nigerian they believe that you are into drugs
grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't kill people with laughter abeg
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Theomarvelus(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2022
They are ready to take over collateral
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Is China trying to collect Nigeria from us

Yes...and when that is done, you will work for years to pay the for the part of loan that is on your head. Everyone of u in Nigeria is heavily indebted to Chinese government. Be preparing to pay it.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2022
flexxyworld:

Thank God i am learning Chinese language already
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Kajaard: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Why are you guys surprised?

Do you know that over 80% of Chinese workers sent to Africa to work are actually prisoners and they give them the option of working out their sentences by working here?

That's the reason the police stations are set up. It's to monitor those of their citizens that are criminals.

It's not new. They have done the same in other African countries as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/china-opens-police-station-in-nigeria/amp/

Propaganda of western countries jealous of our growing relationship with China....thats how they also lied China seized entebe airport in Uganda
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Its welcome development
Are you okay? This is very wrong for another country to win a police station in a foreign country. What happens to our our policing system? What happens to our sovereignty? China is already annexing Nigeria. Buhari and APC are disaster.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by casualobserver: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
dododawa1:
Iran Iraq,Lome and IPOB territory.

They have carried their business to Iran and Iraq?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
They should name it "chin han woo" police station. Ok o
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
make them collect abeg...Our leaders have made Nigerians suffer so much..if they can developebus e go better
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by AdamuKD: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.
I don laugh here tire
U be really werey
If them pursue all men, who go come dey fvck Una abi na the Chinese men?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
storm001:

Last time I checked, China didn't collect loan from Nigeria.
We collect loans because we were recently colonized and hence disadvantaged.... Chinese loans are still better than western loans....
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by ljoh: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
They will soon build military base in Nigeria to protect their investment
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Opolopoopolonio: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
They did so in the US too... cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by KeyEndurance: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
I Know Their Mission Is To Take Over This Country, hmmmmm afterall We Are Owing Them Alot of Money
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Zetty177x: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
WhiteRuler:

You didn't know when Buhari was busy collecting loan from them?

I want China to jail all those APC guys and their supporters

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

Yes the Nation should be collected from those Evil Fools at helms of Power. I don't fvcking care you Negroes all Rot away. At least some bastards will not be Enjoying while many are suffering. Negroes were originally never created for Leadership Positions..
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by voidUpdate(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:
It gets more and more irritating when I hear people regurgitate this ignorance about "China taking over Nigeria cos of loan".

How much is Nigeria owing China in total to elicit this nonsense paranoia?

Sometimes I feel this paranoia is fuelled by dubious politicians who prefer Nigeria to borrow from the World bank and co so they can loot the funds; obviously the Chinese loans are the best performing loans cos politicians cant steal from them.

The borrower is *slave* to the lender
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
We don buy market
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by fydence: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
You think Nigeria is still your own with how much you are owing? Lol.. better get a Chinese name o

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.