Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria (62381 Views)

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by realstars: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Next is prison, who no wan't become slave will go to prison.

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by rajiedreez: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
wink they have police station in European countries too
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Mad o.... grin grin grin
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Loan is working because that story no clear!

Could this be one of the terms and conditions?
wink
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
hegelian:

Alright isr.. but how do you justify china opening police station in nigeria??

There is no such Chinese police station anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Gadafii: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Buhari don mortgage our future to China thru his stupid borrowing habit

What in the name of tilinbu is this fuckery,

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by nickyj19: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
in case China have taking over our con3 finally
I'm changing my name to Jiao-long

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Is China trying to collect Nigeria from us
that will be better na! At least, naija will become abroad for people wey never fit japa grin

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gbolswag(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
will it help fight insecurity
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Emmypure: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Picture of the police station or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Buhari has succeeded in selling Nigeria to China grin. That loan was much
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Focusmind: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Very soon, Zi Ji Pin, the Chinese president go dey appoint Inspector General of Police and Attorney General of the federation for Nigeria.

Make China take over make we see if e go better for country people

3 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Felabrity: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
They did it in other African countries that is owing them money, go and blame Buhari

Imagine Nigeria opening a police station in China

3 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Way4orward: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
China are on the process.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by phoenix45(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Good news.
Atleast China products go dey easy to buy now.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by casualobserver: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Nigeria should open their own in Thailand, Indonesia, India and Philippines
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Successkay12(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.
U get sense? Plus your father and your brothers should be chase to Iran or Afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Joniww(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2022
For what reason?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by KINGKONG(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
That's how it begins, very soon they will open a market for Chinese citizens, to schools, to owning a Chinese community, to vying for elective positions, to becoming LGC and Offcourse President and chase the useless sheeples out of there country before 15years... grin

Chinese market, Schools and community is in Abuja and Lagos already.....

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Webhome01: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Mrsoft3:
this people are really taking over the world, africa in their palms....you dont know what i am saying go read the chinese soup, its a book

Couldn't find the PDF
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by flexxyworld(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Just imagine that moment everyone will be forced to speak chin chun zee. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God i am learning Chinese language already
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!
pls don't kill me with laughter, Reciprocate what exactly , FG that is struggling to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
That's how it begins, very soon they will open a market for Chinese citizens, to schools, to owning a Chinese community, to vying for elective positions, to becoming LGC and Offcourse President and chase the useless sheeples out of there country before 15years... grin
There’s Chinese community in Nigeria and almost every countries..

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/china-opens-police-station-in-nigeria/amp/

Our own states cannot have police for better, more accountable policing, but CHINA can have police here?

Yeye dey smell!

Meanwhile, let's see if their police won't abuse the rights of Nigerians, right here in Nigeria.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Ha!

Na wa o
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by rayopt(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Avoiding the media is a great therapy in this world. Please, where is the police now because I don't understand how people now believe something because someone wrote it. Crazy times mehnnnnn.

Everybody trying to push sensational messages for reasons known to them. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by dododawa1: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
BUHARI finished Nigeria at last
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.
You think a Chinese man is better than a Nigerian man cuz of what you hear or read about them? Have you ever been to China?

How I wish this can happen so you people can learn reality..
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by tabaralph: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/china-opens-police-station-in-nigeria/amp/

It’s not funny at all I remember the day I was stopped and searched by a Chinese police �‍♀️ officer in capetown South Africa, I was like are you mad or something, you are bloody foreigner just like me, the guy smile and said when we get to the station you will understand better,? I have to submit myself for thorough searching, because once you are identified as a Nigerian they believe that you are into drugs

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Kai... God forbid illiterate government.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by ATTAH012(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Dy shd cum n take charge of Nigeria,,, am in support of dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.