Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria (62382 Views)

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Zetty177x: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Arrest APC guys and put them in that prison

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2022
gimakon2:

Well it's sad, Nigeria won't be as developed as china. You should ask why Hong Kong and Taiwan is opting to go and be independent, before saying Nigeria be as developed as china.

Without Hong Kong and Taiwan there is no China. Go figure.

The CCP is very autocratic hence why Hong Kong and Taiwan wants to be independent. Our politicians are worse than Chinese politicians so we Nigerian women will survive and thrive.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by kennethesan(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
China taking over Nigeria le leyi now.....abi our loan don enter breaking limit?...it is well
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by gimakon2(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

The CCP is very autocratic hence why Hong Kong and Taiwan wants to be independent. Our politicians are worse than Chinese politicians so we Nigerian women will survive and thrive.

That is what you think nne, That is what you think..
There is a lot that you dont know. China is not the angel you think.

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Is China trying to collect Nigeria from us
China should. Our leaders can no longer be trusted.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2022
vince96w2:
make them collect abeg...Our leaders have made Nigerians suffer so much..if they can developebus e go better

Nigerians have made themselves suffer so much....I hate this "our leaders" nonsense....una don dey blame leaders since 1960...
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Larryton(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Of what use is Nigeria since independence?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Uptownerd: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2022
This is just propaganda. Where is the Office location? Conveniently left out of the publication because it doesn't exist. See the real reason behind this new propaganda against China below:

WW3: USA change focus to China, blackmail Americans after Russia Defeated them in Ukraine

On Friday, 13th October 2022, the Biden administration announced sets of new rules on semiconductor exports. Industry experts hints that this is possibly the broadest effort by Washington to mitigate China’s semiconductor development.

According to the new rules for chips making as encapsulated in Joe Biden's Chips Act, sales of chipmaking equipment and advanced chips made using U.S. equipment are barred to Chinese companies.

The new regulations also bars “U.S. persons,” which includes both U.S. citizens and permanent residents, from supporting the “development or production” of advanced chips at Chinese factories without a license.

WW3: USA change focus to China, blackmail Americans after Russia Defeated them in Ukraine

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by onuman: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

Ask the APC people whose conspiracy of APC in 2014 made Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of indebted, poor, hungry and most terrorised people in the world.

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Winning123: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Why must you make such stupid statement. I return it back to you as well. It shall never be well with you too.

Fuckyoumod:
Any man or woman that goes to the polling unit in 2023 to vote APC at the Presidential election again, it shall never be well with that person.

We can not reward APC for bring hunger and poverty on this country. We can reward APC for bastardizing and killing the economic and financial life of this country.

To hell with APC, Buhari and Tinubu.

I can manage to have Obi or Atiku.
But APC is a no go area!

I see Obi/Atiku fighting it out.

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Desusi: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Just imagine that moment everyone will be forced to speak chin chun zee. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its already happening in some African countries like Kenya an Tanzania.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by dreu2fine(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by ThatsONYI: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2022
hegelian:

Alright isr.. but how do you justify china opening police station in nigeria??

shocked

Inasmuch I wanna believe it's because of the "China colonisation" but they also did the same in the US, I saw a video of Tom MacDonald talking about it - he was shocked, just as all of us.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Aklee4994(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to us truly
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Ok so Nigeria not Sovereign enough to handle the affairs of foreign residuals like China. In China and other countries their police handle their affairs. They've not really told us why such was allowed. Are we now indebted to China or sold to China indirectly?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Desusi: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Burrowers are slaves to lenders, this is just the beginning of Chinese plans to rule the world by reasons of loans,they offer. If you observe carefully on our high ways you will see their land marks using zunkuk etc.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Makotu: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:

Show me where I justified it before I respond to you

Na English be e problem. He was trying to know what you think (opinion) about Chinese opening police station in Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Aklee4994(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:

Show me where I justified it before I respond to you
don’t mind him your point comes with transparency truth and fairness bruh
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by raydboi(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Are you serious right now? shocked
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Powersurge: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Did you read the story?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2022
hegelian:

Alright isr.. but how do you justify china opening police station in nigeria??
Well, since the npf is literally non-functional, it's quite applaudable. The Chinese come here and behave like gods because your"police force" allows them, maybe the Chinese police will help with some Chinese issues.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Icecream4U(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
This means Chinese men are now allowed to carry gun in Nigeria in the name of police.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!

Let pay our debt first. China is dribbling us with their loan
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Cmanforall: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
When you dont pay back those loans
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by izibili44: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Loan is working because that story no clear!

Could this be one of the terms and conditions?
yes o
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Moviefreakk: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Mrsoft3:
this people are really taking over the world, africa in their palms....you dont know what i am saying go read the chinese soup, its a book
I couldn't see it online
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Hussein035: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
They should also establish prisons...

where they will lock up the urchins supporting APc ...

They have sold Nigeria to modern day slavery through loans

Say No to APc today

Did you know that china is the 2nd highest debtor in the whole world
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I don't mind as a Nigerian woman. If Nigeria can be as developed as china, then by all means they should rule and chase the useless Nigerian men away.

Nigerian women, please let that be our number one prayer point. We the Nigerian women will always align with any group of men that will give us and our children a conducive environment.
And who made you the speaker of Nigerian women?? shocked And when did Nigerian women start supporting eachother?? Just one man (1 preeq) can jeopardize such movement... cheesy
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by demmie1: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

What is the usefulness of Nigeria to you
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
If only the police will help Nigerian people in fighting criminality as well.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
And who made you the speaker of Nigerian women?? shocked And when did Nigerian women start supporting eachother?? Just one man (1 preeq) can jeopardize such movement... cheesy

One prick jeopardize the movement? Nigerian men wey no even sabi fuuucckk. Abeg leave matter for matthias.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:

Like seriously
Is this not sacrilegd on our sovereignty? Anyway, plenty loans could done it. God saves Nigeria from hands of ghoulishs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.