Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out (19453 Views)

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home / Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Evergreen12345(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
Madam please go to hell...u were part of d idiots used by Wike d noise maker to falsely accuse d PDP for payment of ur housing allowance and want d party to carry u along abi?Madam go and join ur mad Wike in APC and leave us alone. Carry along kill u there.

You need to be ashamed if yourself
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by extol1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Benbellamor:
go and rewrite and redraws Nigeria map
oga, he is correct. I think you needs to update yourself
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by fergie001: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:
Look well,shes not in wike's camp or should I say she was produced by the imoke camp except she later switched alliance.anyanwu and arapaja that are clearly pro wike are not being maltreated...
Well, we are hearing from one side. Maybe, Imoke has given a go-ahead who knows......

I must say betta edu has impressed me.she is not a career politician like betta but is playing better politics, [b]showing up everywhere,mobilizing women,throwing her weight around.[/b]she will be one of the reasons why tinubu might just win.apc has so much resourceful and proactive people.I heard she is positioning herself for a ministerial post

Good.... How many has Prof held, even in Cali?

Therein lies your answer.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Aiel123: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:

Look well,shes not in wike's camp or should I say she was produced by the imoke camp except she later switched alliance.anyanwu and arapaja that are clearly pro wike are not being maltreated...

I must say betta edu has impressed me.she is not a career politician like betta but is playing better politics,showing up everywhere,mobilizing women,throwing her weight around.she will be one of the reasons why tinubu might just win.apc has so much resourceful and proactive people.I heard she is positioning herself for a ministerial post
Which Arapaja is carried along?
He wasn't present in any of the two rallies inKD and AKS.
Anyanwu and Ayu are bird of the same feathers and he has never shown his support for Wike openly.
With the way things are going in PDP, the two camp stand to lose ....
Betta has proven her worth repeatedly for APC.
Beautiful and proactive
Which LGA in Crs is she from?
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by ejimatic: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/ive-been-sidelined-pdp-woman-leader-cries-out/
That reminds me when OBJ used Okonjo to get our stolen money back to Nigeria but OBJ sent her away do that she would not know too much on how the money would be sent..As for this woman she looks like an Ibo woman. They may want to keep some things away from her so she would not divulge them to LP. Granted many are in APC and PDP whose minds are for Obi especially the Igbos
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
fergie001:

Well, we are hearing from one side. Maybe, Imoke has given a go-ahead who knows......

Good.... How many has Prof held, even in Cali?

Therein lies your answer.

I suspect imoke hands in it,maybe they quarrelled.but she has more electoral value than many of those big excos even more than imoke.
You cannot expect such an ageing woman to compete with youthful betta.I heard betta is from anambra.
Sandy camp fielded amina arong but imoke prevailed on her to step down for prof..her time is up,seems she wants to handover to her son
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Which Arapaja is carried along?
He wasn't present in any of the two rallies inKD and AKS.
Anyanwu and Ayu are bird of the same feathers and he has never shown his support for Wike openly.
With the way things are going in PDP, the two camp stand to lose ....
Betta has proven her worth repeatedly for APC.
Beautiful and proactive
Which LGA in Crs is she from?

Her husband is from abi LGA but I heard she's from anambra. Not sure of her origin
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
ejimatic:
That reminds me when OBJ used Okonjo to get our stolen money back to Nigeria but OBJ sent her away do that she would not know too much on how the money would be sent..As for this woman she looks like an Ibo woman. They may want to keep some things away from her so she would not divulge them to LP. Granted many are in APC and PDP whose minds are for Obi especially the Igbos

She's not Igbo but her community shares boundary with igboland.history has it that they migrated from igboland but presently,they dont see eye to eye
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Aiel123: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:

Her husband is from abi LGA but I heard she's from anambra. Not sure of her origin
It's safe to say she's abi by marriage right?
On Anambra... If true, She's living the notion of Igbos being resourceful.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Bluntemperor: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
slivertongue:
Na wa oo.
Crisis after crisis

Madam,pls,just leave!
Your Southerners Votes no longer wanted!
You are wasting your time for this Party is only for the North alone, according to your Party Elders and they are still boasting about that Statement!
Without you, they will get their Votes!
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aiel123:

It's safe to say she's abi by marriage right?
On Anambra... If true, She's living the notion of Igbos being resourceful.

Yes.two house of reps members in anambra are in apc
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by fergie001: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:
I suspect imoke hands in it,maybe they quarrelled.but she has more electoral value than many of those big excos even more than imoke.
They must have quarrelled obviously because she was on of those who returned the "Housing allowance" money. Wike's money is "shabe."

You cannot expect such an ageing woman to compete with youthful betta.I heard betta is from Anambra.
She should had remained in the classroom then.

Sandy camp fielded amina arong but imoke prevailed on her to step down for Prof..her time is up, Seems she wants to handover to her son.

I have also heard the Anambra rumour though but cannot confirm same but she be hustler..... She dey try grin. Don't know what she paints her face with these days, saw one of her pix during her VP-SUG days in UNICAL in 06/07 or so.

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by ejimatic: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:

She's not Igbo but her community shares boundary with igboland.history has it that they migrated from igboland but presently,they dont see eye to eye
That means she is a Delta Igbo living in Delta. The Kwale etc
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by zionstaar75: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Bluntemperor: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
slivertongue:
Na wa oo.
Crisis after crisis

Madam,pls,just leave!
Your Southerners Votes no longer wanted!
You are wasting your time for this Party is only for the North alone.
Without you, they will get their Votes.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Aiel123: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:

Yes.two house of reps members in anambra are in apc
Who are they
Umeoji and who?
Anambra will be one way traffic oo
Anything other than LP will be crushed.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
fergie001:

They must have quarrelled obviously because she was on of those who returned the "Housing allowance" money. Wike's money is "shabe."

She should had remained in the classroom then.

I have also heard the Anambra rumour though but cannot confirm same but she be hustler..... She dey try grin. Don't know what she paints her face with these days, saw one of her pix during her VP-SUG days in UNICAL in 06/07 or so.

Guy,I dey believe your hardcore journalism.CNN or BBC will need you or maybe Sahara reporters pregej.if you still want to go into lecturing,let it be something relates to journalism..
She uses the cream onyejeocha and nwaogu your madam uses.

On a serious note,I wonder why you are dabbling into mnk matters.me and you know that he is being held at buhari's behest so all these court rulings are needless.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Who are they
Umeoji and who?
Anambra will be one way traffic oo
Anything other than LP will be crushed.

Umeoji has influence in aguata.with ypp,the senate race will be hot.
Apc has a lot of influence in the orumba axis
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Isokiscool(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Evergreen12345:

You need to be ashamed if yourself
Go and sit down..She is with Wike and an APC mole yet u expect her to be carried along abi??u try
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Patrick1095: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, cry me a River. grin
Funny. gringringringringringringrin ATIKU is destined never to rule Nigeria and its a known fact. When its time, I and my brethren from Benue state will reject him with his ruga policies
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by fergie001: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,I dey believe your hardcore journalism.CNN or BBC will need you or maybe Sahara reporters pregej.if you still want to go into lecturing,let it be something relates to journalism..
She uses the cream onyejeocha and nwaogu your madam uses.

On a serious note,I wonder why you are dabbling into mnk matters.me and you know that he is being held at buhari's behest so all these court rulings are needless.
Haha, I am an Engineer, journalism is not my thing. Lecturing has always been my stuff but .......

Onyejeocha & Nwogu have always been fair but they just toned a bit.....just a bit. Our women are beau, what about Ukeje. shocked

The MNK matter is one I don't even comment on.
Whether Good or Bad, I stay away from it whether at home or elsewhere.... I just don't discuss it!

I only brought the judgement here because it can be referenced maybe years from now. I was motivated to bring it here when I was going through my FT last night and saw this:
https://www.nairaland.com/5688987/full-text-supreme-court-judgement-bayelsa#86678470

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by generalud: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
This shows you that women will no longer be relevant in the next political dispensation in Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by ifechukwu736: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
VV...
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
Madam please go to hell...u were part of d idiots used by Wike d noise maker to falsely accuse d PDP for payment of ur housing allowance and want d party to carry u along abi?Madam go and join ur mad Wike in APC and leave us alone. Carry along kill u there.

Chai. So we still have such youths like you, who support fraudulent acts? How can the youths talk of a better future with such support?

It is incontrovertible that PDP paid out mind boggling sums as "house rent", to board members. Without Wike's claim, we would not have known.

It is incontrovertible that Ayu received 100m, from a governor. Without Wike, we would not have known.

So far, Ayu has not proven otherwise that he received the sum of N1b, as alleged by the same Wike.

Who the gods want to kill, the first make mad. We all were believed that PDP had become a better party. We see daily, without being in power, how humongous sums keep flying through the window, yet you accuse the woman of exposing the party.

How will you support leaders who you cannot hold accountable? How can you support leaders who have made it their rights to embezzle your common patrimony?

Do not continue to be a blind follower.

Wake up and live.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Go and look for something else to do,must u be in politics
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

Middle belt is never North!

Bros, river Niger and river Benue naturally separated the South from the North, with the middle belt on the northern side.

Abeg you and all the aboki na from the other side of the river. Abi make we shift una go southern side?
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by fortunez1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Name ur state and let's do fiscal comparison of both state govt performance. Wike performed very well for himself and the state
Benbellamor:
I bet you she got double of the money returned ...wike must have paid her 50 million.she is not complaining of money . It's a deal....wike is moneybag.. He just donated 300 million to women conference in Lagos yesterday so the woman has no issue with money

She only complained of not being called to address rally... Which is strange and will further exposed the sorry nature of Atiku divided home...

Learn to read...crack head
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Isokiscool(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Chai. So we still have such youths like you, who support fraudulent acts? How can the youths talk of a better future with such support?

It is incontrovertible that PDP paid out mind boggling sums as "house rent", to board members. Without Wike's claim, we would not have known.

It is incontrovertible that Ayu received 100m, from a governor. Without Wike, we would not have known.

So far, Ayu has not proven otherwise that he received the sum of N1b, as alleged by the same Wike.

Who the gods want to kill, the first make mad. We all were believed that PDP had become a better party. We see daily, without being in power, how humongous sums keep flying through the window, yet you accuse the woman of exposing the party.

How will you support leaders who you cannot hold accountable? How can you support leaders who have made it their rights to embezzle your common patrimony?

Do not continue to be a blind follower.

Wake up and live.
Now that u know ,is it ur money or is it government moneyThis is purely party funds and it's d NWC that has d mandate on how it should be spent.There is no party that doesn't pay allowance to it's exco..She decided to be a mole in d party and u want her to be embraced abiMr youth if u like decieve urself from now till eternity,Wike and his gang will still be d greatest loosers as no party will ever trust them again
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Ray02: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Hypocrisy is not good.
Labour Party presidential candidate South, national chairman South, Campaign DG South, spoke person South and all Christians.

Note:
I would love Obi to win but my second candidate is Atiku
Exactly, the present APC government sef. President, party chairman, SP all from the North.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by akway22: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
because u can't be trusted anymore for allowing wike to deceive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / #ZabarmariMassacre; Boko Haram Killed 110 Nigerian Farmers - United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.