Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out (19458 Views)

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home / Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Yo grin
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Jnm55: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nwaoo
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
These PDP people and their annoying unnecessary drama.

Na by force to talk for public? Is your noise going to eradicate the hunger in people's stomachs?

Madam get out abeg!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Patrick1095:
Atiku only cares about his desperate ambition and Northern agenda, nothing more.

Emeka, cry me a River. grin

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by sofeo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Alright
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
limeta:
PDP is a northern party my dear
Chair man north presidential candidate north
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.

Labour Party is IGBO party and Igbo can never rule this Country. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by truthfinder319: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
You are not from the North. Leave Atiku party alone
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by PoliciaNLand: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Labour Party is IGBO party and Igbo can never rule this Country. grin
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Wallade(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
Madam please go to hell...u were part of d idiots used by Wike d noise maker to falsely accuse d PDP for payment of ur housing allowance and want d party to carry u along abi?Madam go and join ur mad Wike in APC and leave us alone. Carry along kill u there.

It is really paining you people grin
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Hypocrisy is not good.
Labour Party presidential candidate South, national chairman South, Campaign DG South, spoke person South and all Christians.

Note:
I would love Obi to win but my second candidate is Atiku

Labour party national chairman is from the north same with the campaign spokesman who happens to be a muslim

Go and Verify!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

Middle belt is never North!

Emeka, argue with your keyboard. The North starts from Kwara, Benue, Kogi and ends in Sokoto, Borno, Kano.

But IGBO land consist of only 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu are IGALA ancestral lands. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by CheapHomes1: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
limeta:
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.

How did the chairman emerge?
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cc fergie001 why are they maltreating my aunty?
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by AliyuMahdi9: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/ive-been-sidelined-pdp-woman-leader-cries-out/

Wake Up Collect your money

Hahahahahhaha

Saintlucia
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by olaoye15(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Although am obidient but I need to speak on this issue, few days ago you were part of the people that was used against your own party and today you want that party to recognise you, so that you can cause more damage or what, you were given house allowance and you were shouting up and down as if the reason why you became the women leader was not to chop money

I will not be surprised as Obedient, if you are interested in the happening of PDP. Obi the Linuu is part of the old order of the PDP. Therefore, you should be intrested in what happens within the Pdp folds.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
Madam please go to hell...u were part of d idiots used by Wike d noise maker to falsely accuse d PDP for payment of ur housing allowance and want d party to carry u along abi?Madam go and join ur mad Wike in APC and leave us alone. Carry along kill u there.

Cry cry people. Wetin Wike did to you people pain u well grin
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
seunlayi:

Ok but is it this one day one lie man we should go with?
Holy Ghost Thunder fire you in 3D

I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Doctored video
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
seunlayi:

Ok but is it this one day one lie man we should go with?
Holy Ghost Thunder fire you in 3D

I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Devil dey fear for where Peter Obi dey LIE. grin grin

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Pickmycall: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
You wan chop money too.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Microwhy: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Madam are u sure u are not part of Wike's camp, maybe that is why u are being sidelined
Even if she's in Wike's camp but still active in the campaigns,then why should anyone treat her like floor member.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Bigleaf1006: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
slivertongue:
It may interest you to know that the happening has gone viral, to the disgust of many Nigerians. Specifically, the Kaduna occurrence has seriously painted our great party in a negative light.
Nobody even noticed.......but thanks for bringing it to our attention
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by dorodee(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
She's not from the North ... Simple... Hahaha
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by fergie001: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
garfield1:
why are they maltreating my aunty?
She is playing Wike's script nah otherwise she won't leak her memo.

Sidelining comes with the job cheesy
The APC National Women leader has been going everywhere campaigning, she is not waiting for any rally to do so.... Everybody know the game nah.

AllTheWayUp:
Madam are u sure u are not part of Wike's camp, maybe that is why u are being sidelined
She is.
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Bigleaf1006: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:

So what would you say to arapaja,dan orbih and the rest........egungun be careful nah express you dey go. If at ik u is wise,he needs to mend fences and sheath his sword immediately

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by shortIGBOman: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Cry cry people. Wetin Wike did to you people pain u well grin

Remind me weting Wike do IGBO People for Obigbo in Rivers grin grin

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Samogloby: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
limeta:
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.
APC is no more Northern party,now PDP. If PDP is northern party,LP is Eastern party

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by garfield1: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
fergie001:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] She is playing Wike's script nah otherwise she won't leak her memo.

Sidelining comes with the job cheesy
The APC National Women leader has been going everywhere campaigning, she is not waiting for any rally to do so.... Everybody know the game nah.

She is.

Look well,shes not in wike's camp or should I say she was produced by the imoke camp except she later switched alliance.anyanwu and arapaja that are clearly pro wike are not being maltreated...

I must say betta edu has impressed me.she is not a career politician like betta but is playing better politics,showing up everywhere,mobilizing women,throwing her weight around.she will be one of the reasons why tinubu might just win.apc has so much resourceful and proactive people.I heard she is positioning herself for a ministerial post
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by dododawa1: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke / President Jonthan Visits Lagos / Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.