Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) (50297 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Lagos without Igbos is a peaceful, serene, less-crimes, no fake substantial goods and civilized less dirty city, take your development back to your region

Una wey dey Shiite for una kitchen while cooking dey claim clean? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Mikemurder(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tenants want to send land owners away? grin
This animals are chewing more than what they can swallow.

Visitors in yorubaland dey beat chest grin grin
Wotowoto na him una go collect.
We go soon see videos of you people crying soon grin

Ipob miscreants have been crying on my mention since and I'm so excited grin

You are a big fool. Lagos is a no man's land. If at all anybody want claim Lagos, e go be egun pipo.
Na hustle carry all of us come here.
Even Tinubu and fashola... None of them be lagosian.
Guy, na we hustle pass... We no steal land, na buy we buy am. So Bleep bigots like you. As e dey pain you, we go dey make our money.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Backpedal: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
must u go to uae before u know it’s cool?

Y is anambra crawling if it’s d best,at least statistics revealed it n not me

What you typed does not even make any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mikemurder:

[b]
I am a big fool. [/b]Lagos is a no man's land. If at all anybody want claim Lagos, e go be egun pipo.
Na hustle carry all of us come here.
Even Tinubu and fashola... None of them be lagosian.
Guy, na we hustle pass... We no steal land, na buy we buy am. So Bleep bigots like you. As e dey pain you, we go dey make our money.

Fixed.
So you called yourself a fool? Interesting

1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Tinubuwins2023e:

Your mentality can cause cancer. Let all those people leave Lagos so you’ll know that the land owners don’t have any achievement. Igbos bring development to wherever they go. Argue with your wart infested prostitute you call mother

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
wink[color=#000099][/color]
pinacole1:

Boss i tire ohh, very laughable. Tenant de protest. Instead of ur leaderS to meat with management of the market to resolve issues

Your mom’s pussy can solve the issue
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
nkwuocha:

Una wey dey Shiite for una kitchen while cooking dey claim clean? grin cheesy
Enugwu is the first place I saw people defecating in the same place they ate, they don't bath there for days, dirty stinking akpu smelling biafran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
quentin06:

Hahaha, you know you re lying.
it's just facts, I'm not lying, I mean just look at your shithole region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
You must be from one of those irrelevant minority tribes

I don remove the post before una kee pesin.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Enugwu is the first place I saw people defecating in the same place they ate, they don't bath there for days, dirty stinking akpu smelling biafran

LMAO!
O42 is not dirty.
Maybe na the Yorubas import their culture come that side as migrants grin cheesy

Go Lagos island and see real life ocean of poo water being flushed into the lagoon.

Dirrtrty smellos!
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Cowardly tribe and still Benjamin adekunle gave it to your losers of grandfathers wotowoto grin... Cowards but na your ikemba fled to Abidjan after he was defeated mercilessly

grin

The same Adekunle that was shooting innocent women and children? If that's bravery in your homeland then there may be a need to redefine what bravery is.

Please go and Google this name - Joseph "Air Raid" "Hannibal" Achuzia

That name would show you what bravery is all about. Putting bravery and Yoruba in the same sentence is a taboo undecided
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Your mentality can cause cancer. Let all those people leave Lagos so you’ll know that the land owners don’t have any achievement. Igbos bring development to wherever they go. Argue with my wart infested prostitute i call mother

For an ipob miscreants to call her mother a prostitute means that you are a product of prostitution. It's probable your present father may not be your father. You could be a b***rd.
Na you talk am o
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Painsoother(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Do the Igbos run customs??
You've been schooling these oily soup shildren for free since time immemorial, well, they re poor and hopeless, can't afford your service fees if you decide to bill them. Continue the voluntary contribution to humanity please, they will appear very annoying most times..typical of backward and uncivilized people, but please don't be dethered. Posterity shall be kind to you sis.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

The same Adekunle that was shooting innocent women and children? If that's bravery in your homeland then there may be a need to redefine what bravery is.

Please go and Google this name - Joseph "Air Raid" "Hannibal" Achuzia

That name would show you what bravery is all about. Putting bravery and Yoruba in the same sentence is a taboo undecided
continue to hide your pain under emoji, Black scorpion adekunle gave wotowoto to the losers you call grandfathers.... Bravery and yeebos can never be in the same sentence, your Ikemba dressed like a woman and fled to Abidjan, just like emperor kanu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
nkwuocha:

LMAO!
O42 is not dirty.
Maybe na the Yorubas import their culture come that side as migrants grin cheesy

Go Lagos island and see real life ocean of poo water being flushed into the lagoon.

Dirrtrty smellos!
the people there are ogus not Yoruba.... Your region is the dirtiest in Nigeria, only in Enugwu I saw people bathing and defecating in the same water/river, everywhere smelling akpu... You brought that barbaric culture from your shithole region to Yorubaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
the people there arw mostly ogus not Yorubaswere.... Your region is the dirtiest in Nigeria, only in Enugwu I saw people bathing and defecating in the same water/river, everywhere smelling akpu... You brought that barbaric culture from your shithole region to Yorubaland

Keep dodging!
We all know the Yorubas are the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria.
You defecate anywhere and everywhere!!!
It's normal to poo in nylons and fling it on your roofs in Ibadan grin grin grin

The many herbs your locals sells for diarrhea/Jedi Jedi is a testament to how bad you hardly control your Shiite!

Anywhere e hook,una carry shokoto down.

Animals!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
continue to hide your pain under emoji, Black scorpion adekunle gave wotowoto to the losers you call grandfathers.... Bravery and yeebos can never be in the same sentence, your Ikemba dressed like a woman and fled to Abidjan, just like emperor kanu grin

grin

Me in pain? grin

Please reserve that for your kin who are yet to return from Benin Republic.

Like I said, Adekunle was a known coward ho was shooting at unarmed women and children during the war. I know you guys don't read history that side so I'll take your ignorance for it.

As for bravery, Babangida said it all when he said he'll go back to sleep if he wakes and finds your father's beating the drums of war grin

This kind of see finish eeehn. But wait, which tribe produced the weeping General, Oladapo Diya? grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Igbojew: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
like they sacrificed your forefathers they will give u double

Same way u were shown hell at dei dei in Abuja u go still collect for here

No b igbos again
Who show who hell in dei dei market in Abuja.You know deep down you that Igbos boys are already dealing with Housa boys in dei dei market before government sense the danger and step in.If you want to pick a fight don't pick it with brave Igbos................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most of u are just dumb... go to USA and u will see the way the citizens and government support Chinatowns ... the revenue they make will always make the American government and citizens protect them... they even have their own police there... I hv been there a number of times , Americans don't disrespect them there at allll .... the American government need the revenue they get from them... but poor bitter people like u will say igbos should leave... if igbos leave lagos , this lagos will turn to Ekiti .... Igbos are ur biggest investors in lagos and the reason y lagos is developed .... who made lagos a commercial city?? Do u know the meaning a commercial city?? Y is lagos the only commercial city in Nigeria??

Economic or commerce knowledge, una get zero...olodo people... Countries are begging fir investors to come to their countries ...and u have igbos investing for free and u want them out ... in America if u buy a house worth 500k dollars , u become a citizen ... 70% of the best and most expensive building in lagos are owned by the Igbos ...

Go to miami...its dominated by the Hispanics...they are the reason y Economy boosts in miami, they are the reason y miami is one of the riches cities on USA...

Jealousy will destroy the yorubas las las... look at the north ...kaduna and kano to be precise... most igbos have left there and their revenue has deeped since then ... 90% of their revenue is now government backing .... do u know how powerful kaduna/ kano were back in the 50s, 60s and 70s ... y do u think they both are the most popular mother states??
you are a deluded mentally ill ipobian, Kano and Kaduna are centuries ahead of your erosion ravaged shithole region, take your investment and development back to your region, I thimk your region needs it more..... Comparing your economic refugees of a people to the rich Chinese and Hispanics in NY, Cali and Florida shows how insane you are. Anambra is the only state in your shithole richer than Ondo, and Ondo is the 4th richest in SW, Ogun and Oyo are centuries ahead of that barren dot you called iboland

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by fridayking(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
you are deluded and mentally retarded, you were still living naked in your forests and cannibalizing yourselves when Yorubas were building empires, you were nothing but slaves throughout history.... If nigeria ends, your kind will be queuing to get visa into Yorubaland

Oga go and sit down... I am from Calabar the place where the British 1st landed in South Saharan which in Lagos... the same slave mentality Your four father had was why the white finally based in Lagos badagry...

Slave to the Westerner, salve to the Fulani, even salve to your own brother just because of stomach infastruture...

Yoruba of your type need to Take this opportunity to ema cipate yourself from mental Slavery... You this APC Yoruba Man...

2 Type of Yorubas...

1. Human Yoruba: The one with sense and intelligent...

2. 2022 Slave Yoruba... The one who love South west part than Nigeria like the Mumu I am replying his comments...

I come in peace....
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Snapchat: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Painsoother:
Suberu look am well, no abula sipping mofo can fit stand Igbo guy 1 one 1.

And dem nack Shukudi 2x2 for head, you no see him flat head?.

All this one wey you talk na chest beating as usual grin, we no say na Yoruba dey reign for anything combat.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
richidinho:

You mean Land owners are now agberos?
very good
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Me in pain? grin

Please reserve that for your kin who are yet to return from Benin Republic.

Like I said, Adekunle was a known coward ho was shooting at unarmed women and children during the war. I know you guys don't read history that side so I'll take your ignorance for it.

As for bravery, Babangida said it all when he said he'll go back to sleep if he wakes and finds your father's beating the drums of war grin

This kind of see finish eeehn. But wait, which tribe produced the weeping General, Oladapo Diya? grin
we don't have anyone in Benin Republic, focus more on the ipob terrorists and UGM using your poor parents as target practice in your region.
You can continue to deny how Ben Adekunle dealt with your forebearers but it will never change the fact that if you take his picture to your grandfather today he will have PTSD grin
I don't care about Diya because we don't see him as a great person here, but your highly revered Ikemba fled to Abidjan like the coward and loser he is, while Nlamdi Kanu fled to UK before he was brought back land chained in kuje where he now eats watery ewa loool

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Painsoother(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
Your hatred for Yorubas will lead you to your untimely grave you stupid low IQ animal, Omo ofo Omo iranu
I have no business with what's not in existence to me, not to talk of hating it..u can go and get a straw to suck ur muccus-like ewedu in peace, do well to rub off ur oily hand on ur head as usual and stink like iru (locust beans) afterwards.. That's what u people are best at after hating and jealousing Igbos.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Painsoother:
I have no business with what's not in existence to me, not to talk of hating it..u can go and get a straw to suck ur muccus-like ewedu in peace, do well to rub off ur oily hand on ur head as usual and stink like iru (locust beans) afterwards.. That's what u people are best at after hating and jealousing Igbos.
the jealous ones are the akpu smelling miscreants who have to leave their erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole region to come and make it in the Yoruba country, you even speak Yoruba lol.. . sick disgusting ipob terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by toprealman: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Your type is always weak. Choose to spread peace and love rather than hate
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Rajiolaade: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
nkwuocha:

ALL WE ARE SAYIIIIIINNNNGGG ! GO BACK TO AFGHAEASTERN.

Ladipo is closed,but Igbos are still selling spare parts grin

We dey run am from Onitsha send go Lagos to customers.My brother is still delivering tyres nation wide even as his shops are locked cool cool.

Noticed they are not even groaning.Many are still running their businesses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.