Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) (50343 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by KGD10: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Owologbo:

you are very stupid for insurting yourself.
mention and compare positions held by SS under Obasanjo and those held by SW under GEJ and see how stupid you are.
Leme start with Gej whom Obj brought as a Vp. You dey mad.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:

You don't have sense.
I don't argue with tout. You can get lost.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by GoodLife4live: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Nyamiris no fit go back to thier region

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
I rarely answer you Osus, but when I do, you people start reporting us lol... You guys are so emotional

Lol. No one is as emotional as Abobakus that with a penchant for suicide. Check statistics, your people lead in the rate of suicides. Even Awolowo your lord drank rat poison.

I'm very sure it was an Abobaku like you that reported you.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. No one is as emotional as Abobakus that with a penchant for suicide. Check statistics, your people lead in the rate of suicides. Even Awolowo your lord drank rat poison.

I'm very sure it was an Abobaku like you that reported you.
that's absolutely not true, statistics shows that your people commit suicide more than any ethnicity in the contraption... Again Awo died gracefully at a ripe age.... Your people are very emotional and they are obsessed with playing the victim

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Nyamiris no fit go back to thier region
wow if you want to destroy them just deport them

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:

The fool you are arguing with is Igbo, not SS. You should know their M.O by now. They are all adopting SS monikers

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's absolutely not true, statistics shows that your people commit suicide more than any ethnicity in the contraption... Again Awo died gracefully at a ripe age.... Your people are very emotional and they are obsessed with playing the victim

grin grin grin

Abobakus are known for their lies. The whole world knows this.

Oya let's compare stats and see those whose fathers and sisters are jumping into the lagoon twice on a Tuesday cheesy

When your tribesmen become hungry and have no opportunity to mine skulls or engage in rituals, they take their own lives.

I really pity you pathetic breed embarassed
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Abobakus are known for their lies. The whole world knows this.

Oya let's compare stats and see those whose fathers and sisters are jumping into the lagoon twice on a Tuesday cheesy

When your tribesmen become hungry and have no opportunity to mine skulls or engage in rituals, they take their own lives.

I really pity you pathetic breed embarassed
stop projecting the degeneracy in you tribe to the superior Omoluabis you'll never be, some of you even come all the way from your landlocked shithole dot region to jump in the lagoon here.

When your fellow Osus have becomes hungry and have no one to cannibalize or use for your gory rituals, or pound for your barbaric baby factories then you go back to their usual mode of suicide, can't blame them though, it must be very depressing to be ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
stop projecting the degeneracy in you tribe to the superior Omoluabis you'll never be, some of you even come all the way from your landlocked shithole dot region to jump in the lagoon here.

When your fellow Osus have becomes hungry and have no one to cannibalize or use for your gory rituals, or pound for your barbaric baby factories then you go back to their usual mode of suicide, can't blame them though, it must be very depressing to be ibo.

grin grin grin

I can feel your pain. It's really dehumanizing to be born an Afonja. A tribe without an identity. A tribe whose name, Yoruba, was given to them by their Fulani overlords.

As for cannibalism, the whole world knows that your fathers kill and eat their children for stupid juju. If you check well, your grandfather's skull may have been excavated from his grave. It runs in your lineage.

Your grand forebear, Oduduwa, was chase out of heaven with a matchete because he begun mining skulls of angels grin

This has continued and will surely continue in your land till headless humans evolve in Yaribanza land.

I know these are some of the reasons why you weep at night regretting coming to this world as a potential Abobaku. You can wail more though. E nor concern me.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I can feel your pain. It's really dehumanizing to be born an Afonja. A tribe without an identity. A tribe whose name, Yoruba, was given to them by their Fulani overlords.

As for cannibalism, the whole world knows that your fathers kill and eat their children for stupid juju. If you check well, your grandfather's skull may have been excavated from his grave. It runs in your lineage.

Your grand forebear, Oduduwa, was chase out of heaven with a matchete because he begun mining skulls of angels grin

This has continued and will surely continue in your land till headless humans evolve in Yaribanza land.

I know these are some of the reasons why you weep at night regretting coming to this world as a potential Abobaku. You can wail more though. E nor concern me.
I'm sure even if Ikemba, Zik and Achebe could come back to life they'd rather choose to be Yoruba than ibo, it's very depressing to be ibo,if it's not the Osus you call tribesmen enforcing sit-at-home cannibalizing your poor mothers and fathers, beheading your uncles and using your aunties in gory savage rituals, fulani soldiers using your people as target practice, then it's Ugm suyaing your poor parents lol, that region is bleeped forever.

At least we know about oduduwa, do you savages have any history at all? Except from cannibalizing yourselves and practicing a barbaric caste system, this is why your people are fleeing your region to mine, to stay in your barren region and succeed is alien to y'all.

I'm sure your father don't even have a burial ground because immediately he died you and the savages you call family members couldn't wait to munch his skull. And btw Osu boy the word Yoruba didn't come from fulahs, its a corrupted word from the word Ori-Ooba, something the Oyeos have been called for centuries when they were expanding. And it's funny to see you talk about identity, when the only identity you have as a ibo are post-colonial cultural practices that was appropriated from other ethnic groups, you don't even have any identity lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
I'm sure even if Ikemba, Zik and Achebe could come back to life they'd rather choose to be Yoruba than ibo, it's very depressing to be ibo,if it's not the Osus you call tribesmen enforcing sit-at-home cannibalizing your poor mothers and fathers, beheading your uncles and using your aunties in gory savage rituals, fulani soldiers using your people as target practice, then it's Ugm suyaing your poor parents lol, that region is bleeped forever.

At least we know about oduduwa, do you savages have any history at all? Except from cannibalizing yourselves and practicing a barbaric caste system, this is why your people are fleeing your region to mine, to stay in your barren region and succeed is alien to y'all.

I'm sure your father don't even have a burial ground because immediately he died you and the savages you call family members couldn't wait to munch his skull. And btw Osu boy the word Yoruba didn't come from fulahs, its a corrupted word from the word Ori-Ooba, something the Oyeos have been called for centuries when they were expanding.

grin grin grin

I know you're depressed by virtue of being a Yaribanza. Eeyah! Take heart.

Your name - Yoruba came from Yaribanza, a name the Fulahs gave your cone-headed fathers.

As for history and prestige, I can only laugh at your delusion bro grin. Please go and read about the oldest kingdom in Nigeria. Please go and read about the "Nsibidi" writing codes. When Ancient Igbos developed science and the art of writing, your cannibalistic fathers were busy mining their skills at Ekiti Parapo.

Now let's talk of history, go and ask about the kingdom of Nri and their long line of kings right from Gad. Go and read about their culture and the extent of the Nri kingdom. What of the Arochukwu and Awka people? Every Igbo clan has her unique history that has been preserved and is been passed on from generations to generations.

As for prestige, your emperor, the Alaafin of Oyo, was beheaded in his palace by Dahomey female warriors grin grin grin. See your cowardly tribe? A whole Emperor was beheaded by female warriors and his corpse dragged by the balls like a common dog. While the Aros engaged the British in a war that lasted up to 2 years. Please read about the Anglo-Aro war.

The Lagos your fathers brag about actually belongs to the Binis. Your deluded oba couldn't fight for his land but welcomed his conquerors with two big bowls of eba and gbegiri soup. Same way he did when the British came calling. Only the Oba of Benin and the King of England has the right to ask others to leave Lagos. Lagos belongs to them.

Awolowo regretted his existence as a yaribanza and drank rat poison. Your father did same and you and your siblings couldn't wait but mined his skull and sold it for ₦12,000. He must have been regretting ever wasting the sperms that produced you and your fellow Abobaku siblings.

Well your end is certain. You're an Abobaku and will always remain one. But please don't drink snipper so you don't die young. I want you to fulfill your purpose in life - Abobaku.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
I love writing trash

You just wrote rubbish up there and expect me to read?

Go and get an education first Yaribanza pig undecided
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=nkwuocha post=117770916][/quote] until we send you heathens back to your shithole landlocked region Lagos will continue to be dirty, you brought your dirty smelling shitty selves to Yorubaland, your women smelling like akpu, while you men are smelling like shit, smh, we can't breathe around yall, this is why we are determined to send you vermins back to cannibalistic region

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
until we send you heathens back to your shithole landlocked region Lagos will continue to be dirty, you brought your dirty smelling shitty selves to Yorubaland, your women smelling like akpu, while you men are smelling like shit, smh, we can't breathe around yall, this is why we are determined to send you vermins back to cannibalistic region

Uwa!
Even people who see toilets as luxury wants to claim clean?! grin cheesy

Yorubas wey dey throwaway Shiite with bear hands?

And your women who can't wash their privates efficiently and appropriately?Reason why many Nigerian tribes complaining bitterly after getting down with many of them?

Una dey endure sha grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2022
nkwuocha:

Uwa!
Even people who see toilets as luxury wants to claim clean?! grin cheesy

Yorubas wey dey throwaway Shiite with bear hands?

And your women who can't wash their privates efficiently and appropriately?Reason why many Nigerian tribes complaining bitterly after getting down with many of them?

Una dey endure sha grin
oga stop projecting your culture here, Ibos don't have toilets and thwy Shiite in the same water they use for cooking.

And funny to talk about other women whwn your women don't even bathe for days, those of us who went together to agbara were disgusted about the hygiene of your women, the only dude that mistakenly slept with one of your women complained bitterly about the odour and primate behavior of your women, same thing when we went to afikpo, you people are something else, there's a reason why your region is more homogeneous than the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
oga stop projecting your culture here, Ibos don't have toilets and thwy Shiite in the same water they use for cooking.

And funny to talk about other women whwn your women don't even bathe for days, those of us who went together to agbara were disgusted about the hygiene of your women, the only dude that mistakenly slept with one of your women complained bitterly about the odour and primate behavior of your women, same thing when we went to afikpo, you people are something else, there's a reason why your region is more homogeneous than the rest

Hehehehehe.
What an average Igbo lady use in washing her privates an average Yoruba woman will use for 3 months!

There's a reason why many of you sell your ancestral lands to marry our local prostitutes down east cheesy cheesy.The puzzy still remains clean than your Yoruba women with algae infested "IRU-NIOUS" CU.NTS! cheesy
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2022
nkwuocha:

Hehehehehe.
What an average Igbo lady use in washing her privates an average Yoruba woman will use for 3 months!

There's a reason why many of you sell your ancestral lands to marry our local prostitutes down east cheesy cheesy.The puzzy still remains clean than your Yoruba women with algae infested "IRU-NIOUS" CU.NTS! cheesy
Lol what kind of Delusions is this, to get water self na problem of you, wash private part ke? Your Osu women don't wash their private part abeg...

No oh, the very very few neat ones among your women are the ones jumping on GIG midnight buses to Yorubaland because they are tired of useless beta males that can't fix their shithole redmud region, the dirty abacha Akpu-smelling ones that can't afford transport money are in your region infesting everywhere, and that's why Omoluabis rarely go to that cannibalistic region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
Lol what kind of Delusions is this, to get water self na problem of you, wash private part ke? Your Osu women don't wash their private part abeg...

No oh, the very very few neat ones among your women are the ones jumping on GIG midnight buses to Yorubaland because they are tired of useless beta males that can't fix their shithole redmud region, the dirty abacha Akpu-smelling ones that can't afford transport money are in your region infesting everywhere, and that's why Omoluabis rarely go to that cannibalistic region.

Lagos is no man's land,and so we can do whatever we wish ,as we are also stakeholders even in your state assembly.

Igbo men are known to value their women,more because of the value our women have.We have very clean girls, and Yoruba women to us are su standard, highly adulterous and can soread their legs wide for even a single pack of indomie.

Even my warri ,south South friends complains bitterly about how dirty your women.

You sha strong, surviving after crawling out as a baby must be the 10th wonders of the world grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2022
nkwuocha:

Lagos is no man's land,and so we can do whatever we wish ,as we are also stakeholders even in your state assembly.

Igbo men are known to value their women,more because of the value our women have.We have very clean girls, and Yoruba women to us are su standard, highly adulterous and can soread their legs wide for even a single pack of indomie.

Even my warri ,south South friends complains bitterly about how dirty your women.

You sha strong, surviving after crawling out as a baby must be the 10th wonders of the world grin
you couldn't even manage to change Oyigbo back to Obigbo, na Lagos you wan claim grin .... The only places that are no man's land are Onitsha which belongs to the Benins and Anambra that belongs to the Igalas.

Lol you're joking and you're very delusional, ibo women dey sell Toto everywhere like pure water, even Agberos and abokis for sabon Faris dey bleep your women anyhow. Ww Yorubas value and love our women and that's why it's rare for them to date out, you're very delusional to think the average Kemi will settle for a spare part 2by2 chukwudi, but your women are dirty, razz, shameless Thots that will get bleeped for ordinary ice cream lol, even by northern friends dey complain how dirty, razz and disgusting your women are... Not surprised though,you people don't even rate your women,you openly use them as machines for your baby factories. I'm sure you're a product of one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
you couldn't even manage to change Oyigbo back to Obigbo, na Lagos you wan claim grin .... The only places that are no man's land are Onitsha which belongs to the Benins and Anambra that belongs to the Igalas.

Lol you're joking and you're very delusional, ibo women dey sell Toto everywhere like pure water, even Agberos and abokis for sabon Faris dey bleep your women anyhow. Ww Yorubas value and love our women and that's why it's rare for them to date out, you're very delusional to think the average Kemi will settle for a spare part 2by2 chukwudi, but your women are dirty, razz, shameless Thots that will get bleeped for ordinary ice cream lol, even by northern friends dey complain how dirty, razz and disgusting your women are... Not surprised though,you people don't even rate your women,you openly use them as machines for your baby factories. I'm sure you're a product of one
your vawulence Don too much bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
your vawulence Don too much bros
lol thanks bro, I say make I clear that ipob terrorist for insulting lol.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
lol thanks bro, I say make I clear that ipob terrorist for insulting lol.
grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Flame77: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

You need to know something. And that’s the person you’re quoting may not be Yoruba..

Majority of them are impostors wanting to cause division between Yoruba and Igbos..

I watched the video. This seem like a street fight between yorubas in Alaba. Attaching Igbos to it is just a mere work of impostors working for politicians..

I do sincerely hope you are right but the mods still need to do the needful
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2022
BanyXchi:

Blah blah blah

See as you dey bleat because I say Yoruba women yansh dey ooze! grin

Lagos is no man's land.
Until you have a Yorubastard in Anambra state house of assembly like we have in Lagos. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.