Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) (51303 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by effort1: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tenants want to send land owners away? grin
This animals are chewing more than what they can swallow.

Visitors in yorubaland dey beat chest grin grin
Wotowoto na him una go collect.
We go soon see videos of you people crying soon grin

Ipob miscreants have been crying on my mention since and I'm so excited grin

Do, you think only igbos have shops in Alaba? grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
you are a deluded mentally ill ipobian, Kano and Kaduna are centuries ahead of your erosion ravaged shithole region, take your investment and development back to your region, I thimk your region needs it more..... Comparing your economic refugees of a people to the rich Chinese and Hispanics in NY, Cali and Florida shows how insane you are. Anambra is the only state in your shithole richer than Ondo, and Ondo is the 4th richest in SW, Ogun and Oyo are centuries ahead of that barren dot you called iboland

Almajiri follow de talk...ur tribe that's ravaged with poverty ,illiteracy and diseases ... beggy beggy tribe , nothing but parasites to the whole nation ...

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by obembet(f): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rubbiish:

Smh
They should lock people source of livelihood till February? How inconsiderate...

They have been doing it in South East for long. Every Monday, everyone must dey house
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Painsoother(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
the jealous ones are the akpu smelling miscreants who have to leave their erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole region to come and make it in the Yoruba country, you even speak Yoruba lol.. . sick disgusting ipob terrorist.
Till you learn to honestly appreciate the tribe that liberate and brought civilization to ur oily and pepperish soup region, the tribe that bought every mud and tatch roof houses ur fathers inherited from ur grands and almost willed to u. We levelled the said mud houses alongside ur grannies graves to build the mega city u lazy agberos are claiming today.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
so these are d guns u use for robbery?
U will soon get killed

You longer want to beat me?
That was a quick shift in energy

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ikpumbe(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Make them lock the market till February. Government should safe live first.

After all we dey do am every Monday in south east

Ashawo
You will bleach tire
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:

They have been doing it in South East for long. Every Monday, everyone must dey house

Look at this stupid bitch
Is that an apples to apples comparison you're making??

Can't even reason pass a mouse

Smh

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Come rain come shine, my Tribe (Igbo) is 10x far better than yours.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Okwuapkunaonu:

Come rain come shine, my Tribe (Igbo) is 10x far better than yours.

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Bryan88(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
All those amala boys go collect wotowoto from akpu muscle Igbo traders..
i dey tell u...dey giv them better race grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
effort1:

You are such a dumb idiot.

Do, you think only igbos have shops in Alaba? grin

I doubt if you can be delivered from this dumbness

You mean your father is dumb? Wao
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Tinubuwins2023e:

For an ipob miscreants to call her mother a prostitute means that you are a product of prostitution. It's probable your present father may not be your father. You could be a b***rd.
Na you talk am o

Create your own insult, no Dey use my own. Yes I’m a bastard but at least I know my mother. Your
Mumcy na 50 naira dem Dey pay to knack am, she come born you for ghetto carry you go dump for suck away pit. You were picked from poop and the stain is permanent on you, you’re working for poop, you’ll die on poop and you’ll be buried on poop just like your entire family. Biko off person hotspot stop using someone’s hard earned data to vibrate here just like your sister’s vibrator that bought presidential ticket that he’ll be buried with. That your great grand father will never and can never win
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by samz77: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
u flat head Igbo traders, una dey cross una boundary!!! u will be the losers . do not start what u can't finish.. we yorubas are watching you closely.. if u can abide by the rules of the agberos, nobody is forcing you to stay in any of the Yoruba land. Go back to ur erosion ravaged land simple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
stay out of my mention OSU pig
Afonja skull mining ewedu miscreant. F.ool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
samz77:
u flat head Igbo traders, una dey cross una boundary!!! u will be the losers after all yours goods must have been burnt. we yorubas are watching you closely.
Taa do ur worst you afonja useless miscreant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean your father is dumb? Wao
nlfpmod mynd44 seun Dominique
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Same to your father
nlfpmod mynd44 seun Dominique
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by PoliciaNLand: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

For an ipob miscreants to call her mother a prostitute means that you are a product of prostitution. It's probable your present father may not be your father. You could be a b***rd.
Na you talk am o

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by pho: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Its people like you that are the problem of this country, always attaching tribal sentiment.
1. There are other ethnic group including Yoruba in Alaba market
2. What rational or moral right do Agbero have to be extorting money from people who are busying working. I still don't understand this madness in Lagos why someone will be working and certain people will be extorting money from them all in the name of Agbero, NURTW etc and People like you are seeing what they are doing as morally right. I don't rally blame you cause it actually a product of a corrupt and fail country that we have now.

I sincerely pray that when God will grant us the new Nigeria we are praying for, people like you might live to regrets your actions.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Owologbo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

It was the Yoruba leaders who canvassed and pleaded for Jonathan to continue after Yaradua's death. Sink that into your skull. The SW also voted for Jonathan in 2011. It was Jonathan who was an ingrate to the SW. Besides, how many years did you want Jonathan to spend? 10 years? Especially when he wasn't doing anything tangible while the Northerners were shouting it was their turn?

And we voted for Obasanjo twice.
All I want to tell you is that; don't tag anyone as bad for not supporting tinubu.
Support him in peace, while we support our own candidate in peace.
No one hate you more than you hate them.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by caracas: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
but u can’t attract investors to your own region that the combined igr is less than that of only ogun state

Developer wey forget to develop him region but has developed the world
And which development have you attracted to your own states of , ogun, oyo , ekiti, ondo n osun ? Always claiming Lagos tha was developed by the federal government n igbos….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by rickyrex(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

shame go fanish you when u finally understand say nah yoruba dey fight yoruba. igbos no get una time. how much you fit chop?we go give you
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by rickyrex(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
but u can’t attract investors to your own region that the combined igr is less than that of only ogun state

Developer wey forget to develop him region but has developed the world
no be GOD create agbero, nah tinubu. so if your people feel the only way you can sustain what other tribes have created and deveped in lagos id by using thugs or agbero to intimidate them . Shame on you. Until you lose it, you will stop blabing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by tobidipity(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
you are a useless animal... I'm a full-blooded lagosian and yorubas are yorubas everywhere, those cannibals from the east are the problem

If only me and your papa fit dey one on one make you open your gutter tell me say your papa na animal.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
y not go back to your paradise where there are no agberos?
Them use rope tie u for lagos?
is that your pain. go get s good job my friend
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seen, hope you can now relax and enjoy the platform you have created that has degenerated into a Haven of hate and bitterness!

This contraption has truly failed! Is this the kind of people that would soon take up the responsibility of overseeing the nation? Khaaiiiiiii, it's pathetic! We have gotten to a boiling point already...
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
rickyrex:
shame go fanish you when u finally understand say nah yoruba dey fight yoruba. igbos no get una time. how much you fit chop?we go give you

You don feed your papa or family members?
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Killermamba: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Fool una still get land for Lagos ? After una don sell everything finished come still dey claim land owner. Na only palace remain wey una never sell
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
BanyXchi:
we don't have anyone in Benin Republic, focus more on the ipob terrorists and UGM using your poor parents as target practice in your region.
You can continue to deny how Ben Adekunle dealt with your forebearers but it will never change the fact that if you take his picture to your grandfather today he will have PTSD grin
I don't care about Diya because we don't see him as a great person here, but your highly revered Ikemba fled to Abidjan like the coward and loser he is, while Nlamdi Kanu fled to UK before he was brought back land chained in kuje where he now eats watery ewa loool

You don tire? grin

When you get talk tag me. You nor get talk again.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
pho:

Its people like you that are the problem of this country, always attaching tribal sentiment.
1. There are other ethnic group including Yoruba in Alaba market
2. What rational or moral right do Agbero have to be extorting money from people who are busying working. I still don't understand this madness in Lagos why someone will be working and certain people will be extorting money from them all in the name of Agbero, NURTW etc and People like you are seeing what they are doing as morally right. I don't rally blame you cause it actually a product of a corrupt and fail country that we have now.

I sincerely pray that when God will grant us the new Nigeria we are praying for, people like you might live to regrets your actions.

New Nigeria is coming under the leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Killermamba:

Fool una still get land for Lagos ? After una don sell everything finished come still dey claim land owner. Na only palace remain wey una never sell

How can you say your father is a fool? You people need to be careful how your insult your parents
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by theforemost: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
I think these market people are taking it too far. You agreed to these payments before getting the shop. It's normal and happens everywhere. That's done to keep these owners of land busy, angaged and get fed. It is even worse I'm Onitsha, where I am, ábíá, or any market in the east. Pay them or leave the place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.