Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) (50298 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shugamummy: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tell me where Yorubas have developed outside Yoruba land employing millions of other tribes and Igbos collecting taxes from them. Did your govt contribute penny in building up alaba or do you reap where you did not show? If the Igbos are not comfortable with Igbos collecting taxes from the market they built and established then why would they be comfortable for Agberos doing the same? Anybody wey try anyhow go see anyhow going forward and the message is clear

Paretomaster1:
In as much as I believe all Nigerian should have the same right anywhere, the way the Igbos behave to others in their region is why that submission will not apply here.

Igbos can never take half of what they try outside their region...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:
Obj mandate was Abiola. Secondly, Obj accomodated everyone, especially the SE and SS whom he had even accommodated more than the Yorubas whereas Jona was an ingrate to the SW.

Thirdly, Jona spent a few year after Yaradua death and got another 4 years before asking for more 4 years. So How many years in total did you want for him? 10 years? Especially when he wasn't doing anything tangible and the Northerners were shouting for their turn?

you hold a meeting to support a northerner to be speaker after zoning it to SW.
compare the positions the SW held under GEJ to the ones SS held under Obasanjo and tell me which one was more favoured.
Yoruba was a president for eight years and presently a VP going to eight, still you are shouting emi lokan up and down; are you the only one in the south?
You are asking how many years GEJ want to rule? how many terms was he going for? Is the constitution against him contesting?
You sold your fellow southerner because of greed you still have the effrontery to type and defend the nonsense here.
Thank God we have other option in Peter Obi; you would have been campaigning with " it's the turn of the south" when you are a southern betrayal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Lee213: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
pinacole1:

Boss i tire ohh, very laughable. Tenant de protest. Instead of ur leaderS to meat with management of the market to resolve issues
Another illiterate, I don't blame you, I blame whoever gave you a smartphone
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by KGD10: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Owologbo:

you hold a meeting to support a northerner to be speaker after zoning it to SW.
compare the positions the SW held under GEJ to the ones SS held under Obasanjo and tell me which one was more favoured.
Yoruba was a president for eight years and presently a VP going to eight, still you are shouting emi lokan up and down; are you the only one in the south?
You are asking how many years GEJ want to rule? how many terms was he going for? Is the constitution against him contesting?
You sold your fellow southerner because of greed you still have the effrontery to type and defend the nonsense here.
Thank God we have other option in Peter Obi; you would have been campaigning with " it's the turn of the south" when you are a southern betrayal.

Will you keep quiet about speaker? Aren't you shameless? You didn't do anything for the SW nor had them in the cabinet but in the last year, you brought up one stupid speaker position and you're crying about it? You dey mad?

Point is Jonathan was the betrayer and an Ingrate! And moreover, he already had his turn! 6 years was enough for him considering he wasn't doing anything tangible there!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shugamummy: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Words for the comfort of the heart of the deluded. Where in Oyo state can you use to compare a city in Anambra? Just mention one. Where in Ondo can you use, where in Ogun. Go and learn basic economics mba. Funnily enough the cities you are proud of are made by the Igbos since 50s. When would you guys get this into your skull that the moment the Igbos leaves a city that place becomes barren

BanyXchi:
you are a deluded mentally ill ipobian, Kano and Kaduna are centuries ahead of your erosion ravaged shithole region, take your investment and development back to your region, I thimk your region needs it more..... Comparing your economic refugees of a people to the rich Chinese and Hispanics in NY, Cali and Florida shows how insane you are. Anambra is the only state in your shithole richer than Ondo, and Ondo is the 4th richest in SW, Ogun and Oyo are centuries ahead of that barren dot you called iboland
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
shugamummy:
Words for the comfort of the heart of the deluded. Where in Oyo state can you use to compare a city in Anambra? Just mention one. Where in Ondo can you use, where in Ogun. Go and learn basic economics mba. Funnily enough the cities you are proud of are made by the Igbos since 50s. When would you guys get this into your skull that the moment the Igbos leaves a city that place becomes barren

oyo state and ogun will swallow your tiny red mud bacward region you called SE.

Anambra should be rubbing shoulders with ondo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Comedian2019: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
Make them lock the market till February. Government should safe live first.

After all we dey do am every Monday in south east
Mumu comment.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
caracas:

And which development have you attracted to your own states of , ogun, oyo , ekiti, ondo n osun ? Always claiming Lagos tha was developed by the federal government n igbos….
check the new release stat from NBS and see how backward your region is.
No state In your tiny backward region comes close to Lagos,oyo and ogun.
That is the powers of the Yorubas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Lol, you’re copying me just like your illiterate owner is copying our president Peter Obi. It’s not like he is even copying him well, even to copy tinz he no sabi. The only place you can sell your candidate is in the shrine. Oya come and repeat your stupidity, edit your destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Williams150(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
I pity alaba union by the time Emilokan hear this Alaba will be lock 4 the rest of this year....
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by abokikhalifa: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tenants want to send land owners away? grin
This animals are chewing more than what they can swallow.

Visitors in yorubaland dey beat chest grin grin
Wotowoto na him una go collect.
We go soon see videos of you people crying soon grin

Ipob miscreants have been crying on my mention since and I'm so excited grin

Use your brain bro.
It's not as if igbos ar staying in Lagos for free. After paying money to rent shop, pay local govt fee, pay iya oloja fee, pay FRIS tax and state govt tax. One dirty agbero that can't even spell is name will come and be asking for owo mi da?

God gave you guys hands, leg and brains to work na.
Use it positively. Don't try and frustrate hard working people who are trying to make life better for themself and family.

I know you guys can be jealous of igbos sometimes, simply bcus they ar building big mansions in Lagos and your own people ar still residing in face me i face you in places like agege and under bridges all around Lagos.

Even the agege you guys are managing is being baught by rich Hausa business men and they are also building mansions.

You guys should reason and use your brain to be creative. Stop frustrating hard working NIGERIANS simply bcus they are doing better than you financially.

Agbero no be work.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nostradamoss: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=117693560][/quote]

I see your parents foolishness in you
Keep laughing at your stupidity
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nostradamoss: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
I am not surprised u use d word pig,that’s how nnamdi kanu described your father n he also let us know that your mum is a LovePeddler

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Tinubuwins2023e:

See your teeth naw D grin grin grin. Brown like Tinubu’s nyash

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Cantonese: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Maberu:

You Bast-ard should be ready for it, you will all be set on fire in due course. you nyanmiris Bast-ard have over-stay your mise-rable welcome in Yoruba land

What do you even know? Broke fellow.

First get proper education. I think you are a product of failed Parenthood, with your poorly scripted English.

You definitely do not know what the word "bastard" means. You must be one and looking at you, surely you are a complete vagabond, without a future.

I am certain that you are among the rungs of the earth with no hope for a better tomorrow.

Your 2k should suffice for you on election day, after voting for your candidate, who should continue to pauperize you.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Why are these idiots jealous of igbos na
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Flame77:

I'm not Igbo but what you posted here is nothing but hate speech and if the mods truly know what they are doing, your account ought to be suspended. Who are you referring to as animals? How are the touts and extortionists land owners? Are those you referred to as tenants not paying for their rent? If for whatever reason they have defaulted in the payment of their rent, is thuggery and self help the approach by the so called land owners? Mind you most these non indigenes you referred as strangers legally acquired landed properties in Lagos even with C of O and these so called land owners and touts still go about harassing and extorting these law abiding Nigerians. And you are here whipping up tribal sentiments. Please you can do better.
You need to know something. And that’s the person you’re quoting may not be Yoruba..

Majority of them are impostors wanting to cause division between Yoruba and Igbos..

I watched the video. This seem like a street fight between yorubas in Alaba. Attaching Igbos to it is just a mere work of impostors working for politicians..
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:22am On Oct 20, 2022
nostradamoss:

I see my parents foolishness in you
Keep laughing at your stupidity

Fixed
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Tobijays:
let us see what will happen! Very easy to get rid of y'all oloun nah but Lagos needs to sign Mou with China so that lagos will be involved with direct dealings with China and not some Igbo middlemen buying from China and selling expensive in lag

All mouth as a Yorubastard.
It's more easy to get rid of you than you to get rid of us.The Igbos and the Chinese have very strong relationship already,you may be buying from Chinese company owned by an Igbo man. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
continue to project the degeneracy in your barbaric tribe, your region has the dirtiest shitholes in the whole of Africa.... I stayed in Enugwu for weeks, a place where there's no water and people defecate and bathe from the same water, dirty and disgusting lots, Abia and Onitsha is so stinky and dirty. I can't wait to separate from you cannibals so you can keep your barbarism in your landlocked shithole region.

I lived in southwest all my life to know you guys are the dirtiest tribe on earth.You eat Shiite like you drink agbo.I don't even want to talk about the fact that toilet is very hard to build in some western states.

Many houses don't have toilet!
You poo in nylons and use it to throw at yourselves for sports! grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

You are a cursed slave from a long line of slaves.

Look at this nonentity who UGM is hunting his parents saying they have a divine mandate.
Divine mandate but they are using kerosene to bribe your parents.
I spit on your hopeless destiny.

Can you mother afford one litre of kerosene as it is?
Kerosene is now a very expensive commodity.I wonder how she warms her stale agidi each night,since transformer is a strange thing in your Abule since oduduwa fell from the sky and broke his neck

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by GoodLife4live: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Now, den don lock the shops.... Nyamiris love to choose wrong fight... Those boys have nothing to loose.... If una resume ddem go come dey disturb una again...so no peace for unaa for alaba...

Make una let peace raign.... I am not in support of dis progrom....

My own be say PETER OBI NO FIT WIN.....

FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Alaba is in Ojo Local Government in Lagos state. Igbos travelled all the way from southeast states to establish businesses and grow it till it becomes how it is now putting Nigeria and Lagos on the world map. The so-called Omo Onile cum Agberos lazy around collecting levies of all sorts from hardworking men and women Selling in Alaba Market. The place now attracts investors all over the world and they want to take it over from them. If igbos should cede the market to the Agbero in just 6 months, unimaginable disasters will fall on her like the plaques in the popular Bible story. Agberos, should allow us to live in peace, their incessant activities disrupt our businesses likewise those from other states including the southwest.

They should have stayed & develop their South East, abi person beg dem to come to the West? Igbo man & delusion!
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
but u can’t attract investors to your own region that the combined igr is less than that of only ogun state

Developer wey forget to develop him region but has developed the world

Don't mind them.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Backpedal: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2022
AngryNigerian:
Seen, hope you can now relax and enjoy the platform you have created that has degenerated into a Haven of hate and bitterness!

This contraption has truly failed! Is this the kind of people that would soon take up the responsibility of overseeing the nation? Khaaiiiiiii, it's pathetic! We have gotten to a boiling point already...
Seun will not do anything about it

He seems to like the status quo

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by ceeceeco: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2022
I keep saying this, I wish Nairaland is not a faceless forum, I get so many people I for like to deal with.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by toneroforever(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tenants want to send land owners away? grin
This animals are chewing more than what they can swallow.

Visitors in yorubaland dey beat chest grin grin
Wotowoto na him una go collect.
We go soon see videos of you people crying soon grin

Ipob miscreants have been crying on my mention since and I'm so excited grin

Will u keep quiet there, you useless Oduduwa fool & descendant of a demonic intercourse.
That's Tinubu's Lagos for u,a touts & miscreants' paradise... Bunch of sophisticated morons that proudly support a frail, demented,old, comic, deceptive & extremely corrupt drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by toneroforever(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Now, den don lock the shops.... Nyamiris love to choose wrong fight... Those boys have nothing to loose.... If una resume ddem go come dey disturb una again...so no peace for unaa for alaba...

Make una let peace raign.... I am not in support of dis progrom....

My own be say PETER OBI NO FIT WIN.....

FACT

The impending defeat of Tinubu is making foolish yoruba demonic touts & urchins to disturb Alaba boys. Shame on u cowards. In ur land & those traders r standing up to ur lazy tout's & thuggish brothers.
U can't even leave SW for business ventures but would rather disturb & fight other tribes trading in ur land. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

Will u keep quiet there, i am useless igbo fool & descendant of a demonic intercourse.
That's Obituary Anambra for u,a touts, thief, killer & miscreants' paradise... we are Bunch of sophisticated morons that proudly support a frail, demented,old, comic, deceptive & extremely corrupt drug addict.

Fixed
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by toyinid78: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
but u can’t attract investors to your own region that the combined igr is less than that of only ogun state

Developer wey forget to develop him region but has developed the world

I am from ojo town , the markets have Igbo agberos, I don't know where the yorubas come in, the Yoruba agberos are at iyana Iba, that market is paying tickets to ojo local government, with an Igbo vice chairman

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by GoodLife4live: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

The impending defeat of Tinubu is making foolish yoruba demonic touts & urchins to disturb Alaba boys. Shame on u cowards. In ur land & those traders r standing up to ur lazy tout's & thuggish brothers.
U can't even leave SW for business ventures but would rather disturb & fight other tribes trading in ur land. Fools.

You are not making sense.... The primary objective has been achieved...

Get sense... Den don lock the market... Weytin come be una gain ?

You have a lots to loose.... Unaa oga go come beg again... Trust me.... Naa today ?

Naa wrong calculation my brother.. don't let emotion and bragado decieve u... The deal as being done.....fact
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by toneroforever(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are not making sense.... The primary objective has been achieved...

Get sense... Den don lock the market... Weytin come be una gain ?

You have a lots to loose.... Unaa oga go come beg again... Trust me.... Naa today ?

Naa wrong calculation my brother.. don't let emotion and bragado decieve u... The deal as being done.....fact

So locking up the market is a gain to u,damn, how low can a human get... The traders have seen worse in the past & have overcomed & r still progressing,so that wicked act won't stop them from resisting the illegal levies. I really pity those Yorubas hating on Igbo traders. Even if Alaba market is left for u,u can't do what those Igbo guys do.
Quit hating bro, hustle up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.