Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) (50295 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Scores Injured As APC, PDP Thugs Clash In Lagos / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tobijays: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2022
nkwuocha:

All mouth as a Yorubastard.
It's more easy to get rid of you than you to get rid of us.The Igbos and the Chinese have very strong relationship already,you may be buying from Chinese company owned by an Igbo man. tongue tongue
soon y'all we be canceled! Put toll gates on all federal roads entering the southwest! Signed Mou will be the Chinese government common sense should tell you that! China moves goods directly to Lagos thus lowering the shipping fee and also lower the clearing fee as a result goods become extremely cheap and gotten rid of y'all! Igbos don't produce shit they are just middlemen! Cut that and you see they move out in droves, ban hawking on express roads that is dangerous! What did Ghana do to y'all lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Tobijays:
soon y'all we be canceled! Put toll gates on all federal roads entering the southwest! Signed Mou will be the Chinese government common sense should tell you that! China moves goods directly to Lagos thus lowering the shipping fee and also lower the clearing fee as a result goods become extremely cheap and gotten rid of y'all! Igbos don't produce shit they are just middlemen! Cut that and you see they move out in droves, ban hawking on express roads that is dangerous! What did Ghana do to y'all lol

Mtchew!
Chochochochocho.
Lagos can never survive without Igbo.
The Chinese knows truly the tribe that brings progressive advancement in Nigeria thats why many of them use Igbos as their fronts. cheesy cheesy grin

You can go and verify.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Tobijays: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2022
nkwuocha:

Mtchew!
Chochochochocho.
Lagos can never survive without Igbo.
The Chinese knows truly the tribe that brings progressive advancement in Nigeria thats why many of them use Igbos as their fronts. cheesy cheesy grin

You can go and verify.
lol go to Asian prison nah Igbos full am so they know!! State government just need to bring China to the table very simple

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
fridayking:

Oga is how pained you are... You first hit other people tribe but crying now when I hit you back...

Don't give what you can take... You are Yoruba before you become Nigeria.... Hahahahah you make laugh... I come in peace....

haha no you're the pained one, I just replied your fellow barbaric brother here when he insulted me first, your people are the one crying here na.

And yes, I'm Yoruba first before I'm Nigerian, I have nothing in common with your kind
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
quentin06:

Kettle calling pot black, lagos is a glorified slum, only shining because of institutionalized racketeering.

If the Ports at Onne, Calabar and Warri were allowed to operate and ships allowed to berth at them , who will be talking of lagos?
Lagos is a glorified slum but it is the Obodo Yoruba of your tribesmen, you come from a shithole region that drags with the war-torn NE region as the poorest in the country.

And btw none of the ports you mentioned there belongs to your tribe, your land is landlocked, it is a small dot
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Almajiri follow de talk...ur tribe that's ravaged with poverty ,illiteracy and diseases ... beggy beggy tribe , nothing but parasites to the whole nation ...
that's so rich coming from a tribe that's ravaged with cannibalism, arm robbery, drug peddling, love peddling and even with all the crimes you commit your region still remains a shithole

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Painsoother:
Till you learn to honestly appreciate the tribe that liberate and brought civilization to ur oily and pepperish soup region, the tribe that bought every mud and tatch roof houses ur fathers inherited from ur grands and almost willed to u. We levelled the said mud houses alongside ur grannies graves to build the mega city u lazy agberos are claiming today.
Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!
You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shugamummy: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
The state that has been hosting the highest number of Billionaires since the time of Louis Ojukwu. Have you even been to Nnewi at all. Okay I see you are referring to those mud houses you start seeing while going from Ife to Ondo town. Can you show a picture of a single 5-storey building (not built with mud ooo) in the entire Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun states?

INDOMIE9090:
oyo state and ogun will swallow your tiny red mud bacward region you called SE.

Anambra should be rubbing shoulders with ondo

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
shugamummy:
The state that has been hosting the highest number of Billionaires since the time of Louis Ojukwu. Have you even been to Nnewi at all. Okay I see you are referring to those mud houses you start seeing while going from Ife to Ondo town. Can you show a picture of a single 5-storey building (not built with mud ooo) in the entire Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun states?

SE is a backward region
It a dilapidated village

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
shugamummy:

I've been to 4 out of 5 states in your region and I almost cried, your red mud potopoto erosion-ravaged shithole region is more barbaric than I think... You heathens can't build sane cities except from jumping on GIG buses and fleeing to Yorubaland.
Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times far developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull o. And before Louis Ojukwu there were already several billionaires in Yorubaland
These are great Yoruba business people who pioneered business in Nigeria (before Igbos know what is called business at all)
not oil and gas o.
Timothy Odutola (1902-1995)

On March 25, 1943, the man who later became arguably the most respected politician and strategist in Nigeria, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, requested a loan of £1,400 from Timothy Odutola.

The loan, according to Awolowo, would be fully paid in 12 years. He did not get the loan. But, the duo would later form a strong political alliance in the old Western Region.

Stupendously rich, Odutola was the first president of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria. He was reported to have established a multimillion-dollar business, including three factories, a retail franchise, a cattle ranch and a sawmill before 1960.

Before his breakthrough, he worked as a clerk in various departments of the Lagos Colony and in the Ijebu Native Administration between 1921 and 1932.

By 1932, he opened stores where he sold damasks and fish in various cities in the Western Region; and later, he began trading in cocoa and palm oil.

An enterprising man, he also dealt in sawmilling and gold mining. By 1967, he had begun production of tyres and tubes which did so well that he added a $1,700,000 plant, with the plan to harvest his own rubber from his 5,000-acre plantation.

“The time is coming when we will produce more than we can consume and we will have to look outside Nigeria for markets,” Odutola had once said.

Prior to his death, however, he might have been less optimistic, as he watched Nigeria’s political and economic growth take a turn for the worse under the jackboot of maximum ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha.

Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony (1907-1991)

Businessman and philanthropist, he was a former council president of the Lagos Stock Exchange. He was also a minority investor in Aero Contractors and at a time held the distributional rights to cars manufactured by Rootes Group.

Between 1923 and 1930, he worked as a junior clerk in the correspondence section of the Post and Telegraphs Department. By 1931, he went into business, travelling to Germany and England to study how to make palm oil. Following that, he established M. de Bank Brothers, to trade in palm oil and patent medicine.

After sometime, he began importing watches, clocks and pens – at a point, becoming the third largest seller of fountain pens in Nigeria after UAC and the United Trading Company. He also owned a tanker fleet and a charter airline.

He was one of the earliest Nigerians to become chairman of a European company in 1950 – he was the chairman of the Italian Construction firm, Borini Prono and Company. He was also a director of Mobil Oil and Friesland Foods back then.

Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony (1907-1991)

Businessman and philanthropist, he was a former council president of the Lagos Stock Exchange. He was also a minority investor in Aero Contractors and at a time held the distributional rights to cars manufactured by Rootes Group.

Between 1923 and 1930, he worked as a junior clerk in the correspondence section of the Post and Telegraphs Department. By 1931, he went into business, travelling to Germany and England to study how to make palm oil. Following that, he established M. de Bank Brothers, to trade in palm oil and patent medicine.

After sometime, he began importing watches, clocks and pens – at a point, becoming the third largest seller of fountain pens in Nigeria after UAC and the United Trading Company. He also owned a tanker fleet and a charter airline.

He was one of the earliest Nigerians to become chairman of a European company in 1950 – he was the chairman of the Italian Construction firm, Borini Prono and Company. He was also a director of Mobil Oil and Friesland Foods back then.

Shafi Edu (1911–2002)

In 1965, TIME magazine named Shafi Edu one of Nigeria’s richest men. Along with Talabi Braithwaite, he co-founded the first indigenous insurance company in the country. He had shares in big companies like Bata, Alumaco, Wiggins Teape, BP (formerly British Petroleum), Lever Brothers and Nigerian Breweries.

Edu was the first president of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and the Lagos Rotary Club.

At 54, he had built a fleet of eight oil tankers. He was also on the boards of Blackwood Hodge Nigeria, Haden Nigeria, Glaxo Nigeria and the Federal Industrial Loans from 1954 to 1959.

He was elected into the old Western Region’s House of Assembly in 1951, and was later nominated to represent Epe at the Federal House of Representatives.

Ade Tuyo

Born in 1902, he was described as Nigeria’s most prominent baker in the mid-1960s. Featured in Time magazine’s list of millionaires in Nigeria in 1965, Tuyo at the time had four outlets and was making 115 products. According to the magazine, he was running a business that would have “first priority in people’s spending.”

“The firm’s unusual name – De Facto Works Ltd. – was shrewdly chosen by Tuyo to impress Nigerian bankers with the fact that he was seriously in business,” it said.

Trained as a teacher, Tuyo left the profession to work for 24 years in the Nigerian Railway Corporation, the British Bank of West Africa and the Ministry of Commerce. He retired in 1953.

The bakery was started by his wife. After his retirement, he took over the catering business. By 1969, his bakery service was the largest in the country.

Candido Da Rocha (1860 – 1959)

Candido Da Rocha was a Nigerian born in Brazil. Upon his return to Nigeria with his father, Esan Da Rocha, he made a fortune that has today become the subject of fact and fiction.

Da Rocha was unlike Evander Wall – both were born in 1860 – who became a millionaire at 18 and a multimillionaire at 22, when he inherited a million dollars from his father and grandfather respectively.

An extravagant showman, Wall bought 5,000 neckties and 300 pairs of gloves. He was the first man in America to wear a tuxedo. He was reported to have changed his outfit 40 times in a single morning.

Considered a millionaire, Da Rocha too had dozens of clothes and he could afford to send his dirty clothes to the laundryman in the United Kingdom – which he did for many years.

Shrewd and forthright, the first Nigerian millionaire was not given to unnecessary platitudes and politicking.

“His friend Herbert Macaulay persuaded him to join politics. On a particular day when he was addressing would-be voters, he simply told them that he was seeking their votes to represent them. He made it clear that he would not use his wealth to get their votes.

At the end of the day, he didn’t win,” his 90-year-old granddaughter, Mrs. Angelica Oyediran, told SUNDAY PUNCH.

How wealthy was Da Rocha?

“I can’t put a figure to it. However, I can tell you that Papa was so rich that he assisted many people in the society. He supported the government during the Second World War. He also supported the Catholic Church. When the Holy Cross Cathedral was built, he paid for the building of three chapels. The British respected him a lot. He was highly respected; a disciplined man who hated dishonesty and lying. I lived with him in this house for three years. I was very close to him. He loved me and I was fond of him,” the granddaughter explained.

Describing Da Rocha’s generosity, she said, “People would come to him, crying, requesting financial assistance; from the balcony, asking how much they needed, he would throw down the money to them.”

Da Rocha became a water merchant, selling water from the house (he inherited from his father, Esan Da Rocha) – famously called Casa d’Agua or water house. Da Rocha would later venture into real estate and the hospitality business. He opened The Restaurant Da Rocha, Bonanza Hotel, and Sierra Leone Deep Sea Fishing Industries Ltd. He also went into a partnership with two other businessmen, J. H. Doherty and Sedu Williams, to establish the Lagos Native Bank.

Talabi Braithwaite (1928–2011)

Regarded as one of Nigeria’s youngest businessmen of his time, Talabi Braithwaite left a British insurance company to found a firm that would write life insurance on Nigerians which the British underwriters avoided like the plague. So successful was he that his African Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd occupied a six-storey office and had 300 bush-beating agents. Braithwaite lived in an elegant house in Ikoyi.

He was the first African to pass the examination to become an associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute, London in 1951. Braithwaite, in 1960, advised the government of the Western Region as a risk consultant when it formed the Great Nigeria Insurance Company. Between 1963 and 1966, he served as the first indigenous president of the Insurance Institute of Nigeria. He was also first president of the Nigerian Corporation of Insurance Brokers for 16 years, starting in 1963.

In 1969, he became an underwriting member of Lloyd’s of London, and from 1970 he started underwriting on the Merrett Syndicate.

There were all millionaires in dollars

https://punchng.com/old-money-10-super-rich-men-of-independence-era/https://punchng.com/old-money-10-super-rich-men-of-independence-era/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You don tire? grin

When you get talk tag me. You nor get talk again.
Osu boy, one of your fellow people reported me and got me banned grin..... You urchins are only good at reporting

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by aimmoney9: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Dredge River Niger go where? Remember, the EAST is Landlocked. They have no access to Water. grin grin grin
Then why did they build the second Niger bridge..... grin grin grin grin

Why was the first Niger bridge ever built........ grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
shugamummy:
Words for the comfort of the heart of the deluded. Where in Oyo state can you use to compare a city in Anambra? Just mention one. Where in Ondo can you use, where in Ogun. Go and learn basic economics mba. Funnily enough the cities you are proud of are made by the Igbos since 50s. When would you guys get this into your skull that the moment the Igbos leaves a city that place becomes barren

The mentallu deluded lunatic is the ipob miscreant who chestbeat of being a developer when you don't have any history of building just one single kingdom, a century after your region still remains a barren red mud erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole that drags with the war-torn NE region as the poorest most parasitic region in the country... There's a reason why your people are jumping on GIG midnight buses to flee to my region.

Oyo state, specifically Ibadan is far more developed than your region combined. Ogun has more IGR than the east combined.Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
nkwuocha:

I lived in southwest all my life to know you guys are the dirtiest tribe on earth.You eat Shiite like you drink agbo.I don't even want to talk about the fact that toilet is very hard to build in some western states.

Many houses don't have toilet!
You poo in nylons and use it to throw at yourselves for sports! grin
projecting the degeneracy in your tribe won't change the fact that you 0sus are nothing but barbarians.... I've been to 3 out of your 5 states in your shithole region and i can say is smh.... Your region is the dirtiest in the country, everywhere smelling akpu, imagine Enugwu women not bathing for days, haha!!!
Shiting and bathing in the same water, you guys are something else ..

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu boy, one of your fellow people reported me and got me banned grin..... You urchins are only good at reporting

Abobaku, this is just the beginning of your woes. By the time we enter level 2, you will go to your Abobaku grave in agony.

Note I don't report Abobakus. I'm way above it.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rajiolaade:
another mans land you already claim as no mans land , thunder go soon scatter you back to biafra lpand.

Olaade.....May thunder no fire u there! Are u blind or just a fool who ent read well? Where in my post did I mention no man's land?I simply stated that becos you are in Yoruba state does not gives them the impetus to intimidate u when always obey the law of the land...
Where do u think am from Sef.
Some of you go just come online and begin respond n type irrational comments....
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

You know one thing about you people, all talk and no action. It's a blessing not to come from such a tribe. Thank God ooo.

Let's talk about Ojukwu. No man from your tribe would be able to lace his boots when it comes to bravery. In order to hide the fact that Awolowo took rat poison, your fathers started peddling lies that he ran to Abidjan dressed like a woman. What fallacy.

Here's a man that stood for what he believed in and fought the Federal Government and her allies for years with little or nothing. When Abiola was denied his mandate, what did your cowardly fathers do?

As for the war, my father fought it and came out unscathed. He even told me how he caught, imprisoned and flogged your grand father in the skull grin. The funny thing was your grandfather was screaming "Egba mi oooo" like you yaribanza cowards do.

You have been avoiding Joseph Achuzia. Please go read about him so you see that no Yoruba man in history can measure up to him in bravery. Why am I even expecting much from people whose emperor was beheading by Dahomey female warriors. Tueeeeehhh!!!

Target practice in the east? Lmao! My people are not like your fathers with penchant for killing and rituals. The east is safe and free from Bororo invaders. I can't say same about yaribanza land.

As for Nnamdi Kanu. I am not his supporter and won't be. Even at that, he has shown bravery beyond comparison. Was it not igboho who turned into a cat just to escape the Nigerian Army? This was less than 4 months of screaming "Yoruba Neesan" ooo grin grin. But Nnamdi Kanu has been fighting and is still fighting even in prison.

You may be wondering why most of your brothers are now marrying Igbo ladies. It's because they know they are cowards and so wants to father brave children. The only way to do this is to marry our sweet Igbo girls. If you check well, your brother is about doing the same.
I'm sure you were fidgeting when you wrote this grin, nomatter how you cope it won't change the fact that them no born you well to take the picture of Black scorpion to your losers of grandfathers and they won't have PTSD, even the Obj your tribe loves so much was the one that gave you the final blow that made Ikemba fled to Abidjan.

Awolowo never took rat poison, he died gracefully at the ripe age of 78, remember how he dealt with your grandfathers right? Lol don't even let me go there ... And calling Ojukwu a brave man shows how deluded you are, he's nothing but a coward who wasted millions of his people and fled dressing like a woman, for someone who claims to be a General, that's so embarrassing.

Ikemba was a failure and coward, even the top soldiers that led the war were mostly from the minority tribe and even Yorubas like Banjo, before the war started Boro with just few ijaw boys almost beat Ikemba who had more weapons and soldiers. When Abiola was denied his mandate, Yorubas fought for democracy against the craziest military kanuri dictator the country has ever known? Your forebearers were tapping palm wine in the village when Yorubas led NADECO fought for the democracy you enjoy today, and Abiola death was predictable because he dined with the devil.

Your fathers never fought any wars lol, you were nothing but slaves throughout your history and you don't have the history of fighting, that war was mostly led by minorities like ibibios and efiks, and Yorubas like Banjo, not to forget the support you got from the French, and still Black Scorpion and Obasanjo gave your ancestors unforgettable wotowoto grin

I don't give a flying Bleep about Achuzia, nothing but another overrated ipobian lol, Dahomies, Nupes, Baribas, Adjas, Mahins, Ogus were all under the Oyoes for centuries, this is the kind of history Omoluabis can brag about, what history can you brag about except from being slaves to the ijaws and Edos, something Asari Dokubo openly bragged about lol. You are nothing but losers that have been cucked and defeated even by little minorities.

You must be deluded to think the east is not AfghanEastern right now grin.... The Osus you call tribesmen are enforcing sit-at-home cannibalizing your poor mothers and fathers, beheading your uncles and using your aunties in gory savage rituals, it must be very depressing to be ibo right now, if it's not fulani soldiers using your people as target practice, it's Ugm suyaing your poor parents lol, that region is bleeped forever, 3 years ago i would have never believed that Borno and Yobe will be safer than any states in that AfghanEastern region.

As for Igboho, I'm a strong supporter of Oosa and he's doing well and fine unlike that bororo miscreant getting sodomized and eating watery ewa in kuje, after he fled like a coward and he was extradited back.

And btw Osu it's yours women jumping on GIG buses to Yorubaland to get married to Yoruba men because they are tired of the wrapper wearing beta male 4th class citizens that cannot be real men to them.. The average Chiamaka is ashamed of the shameless cowards that has turned their region to AfghanEastern where fulani soldiers kill and rape them, they want to marry real men. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shugamummy: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
With Brown roofs

BanyXchi:
The mentallu deluded lunatic is the ipob miscreant who chestbeat of being a developer when you don't have any history of building just one single kingdom, a century after your region still remains a barren red mud erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole that drags with the war-torn NE region as the poorest most parasitic region in the country... There's a reason why your people are jumping on GIG midnight buses to flee to my region.

Oyo state, specifically Ibadan is far more developed than your region combined. Ogun has more IGR than the east combined.Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
aimmoney9:

Then why did they build the second Niger bridge..... grin grin grin grin

Why was the first Niger bridge ever built........ grin grin grin

We build second Niger Bridge to enable us keep feeding EASTERNERS. You know that, their Region has ZERO Economy VALUE. They depends on the almighty NORTH for everything. grin

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by nkwuocha: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
projecting the degeneracy in your tribe won't change the fact that you 0sus are nothing but barbarians.... I've been to 3 out of your 5 states in your shithole region and i can say is smh.... Your region is the dirtiest in the country, everywhere smelling akpu, imagine Enugwu women not bathing for days, haha!!!
Shiting and bathing in the same water, you guys are something else ..

You want to Start with women, you want to compare Yoruba women who are widely known with smelly Cu.nt?!?Like it's a universal knowledge your woman hardly wash themselves well.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Rajiolaade: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Olaade.....May thunder no fire u there! Are u blind or just a fool who ent read well? Where in my post did I mention no man's land?I simply stated that becos you are in Yoruba state does not gives them the impetus to intimidate u when always obey the law of the land...
Where do u think am from Sef.
Some of you go just come online and begin respond n type irrational comments....
be you from any where any stupid person with Igbo pride tendency or sympathetic will suffer tire for causing mayhem and destructions in yorubaland ,see they want to burn another round of brt again.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Backpedal: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
BanyXchi:

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!
You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

M.oron

Wasting space writing what does not even make sense.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Backpedal: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We build second Niger Bridge to enable us keep feeding EASTERNERS. You know that, their Region has ZERO Economy VALUE. They depends on the almighty NORTH for everything. grin
Yet another m.oron
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Backpedal:

Yet another m.oron

Emeka. Take this Rope and do the needful. grin

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by adekunlex22: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2022
To be sincere igbos don't hate yorubas that the truth. Don't let politics divide us. Extortion is worse than cancer. Am a yoruba man, my car broke down I was brutally extorted regardless of my ethnicity. What is wrong is wrong forget about who is doing it.
BATified2023:
u igbos go collect even before n after election

We all have seen your hate for us
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
Lagos is a glorified slum but it is the Obodo Yoruba of your tribesmen, you come from a shithole region that drags with the war-torn NE region as the poorest in the country.

And btw none of the ports you mentioned there belongs to your tribe, your land is landlocked, it is a small dot

Not true.
Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Abobaku, this is just the beginning of your woes. By the time we enter level 2, you will go to your Abobaku grave in agony.

Note I don't report Abobakus. I'm way above it.
I rarely answer you Osus, but when I do, you people start reporting us lol... You guys are so emotional

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Guardiola84:

Maybe d Yorubas wey abuja should start packing n go back to their mud houses n brown zincs in osun,ekiti n Ibadan right?dem use rope tie yorubas in abuja ni? Apart from Lagos state that was built by fed govt tell me any Yoruba state that is finer than anambra?2022 people are still living in mud houses in Yoruba land ,some billionaires in anambra state are richer than ekiti state ,
Osu boy your region is a erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole full of redmuds, Ogun state is far more developed than your region combined together, that's why you keep jumping on GIG buses to come to Obodo Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by BanyXchi: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Painsoother:
Blooda if u go to ilorin, the capital of kwara that happens to be among the early mapped states, u will have ur points buttressed beyond facts. Red mud houses are still being occupied in ilorin, even all over their so called highbrow areas as GRA, Police Hq, ita amadu and much more. Kudos to Igbos that in the past few years, started buying off and developing those muds including the people's family (muds) houses and graves that is usually beside the muds and chasing them into the forest to live with their (animals) likes.
and your region still remains the poorest erosion ravaged cannibalistic shithole region full of cannibals, mud houses, that barren region is doomed forever

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet about speaker? Aren't you shameless? You didn't do anything for the SW nor had them in the cabinet but in the last year, you brought up one stupid speaker position and you're crying about it? You dey mad?

Point is Jonathan was the betrayer and an Ingrate! And moreover, he already had his turn! 6 years was enough for him considering he wasn't doing anything tangible there!

you are very stupid for insurting yourself.
mention and compare positions held by SS under Obasanjo and those held by SW under GEJ and see how stupid you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.