Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25624 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
obyno82:

Oga you are fighting a losing battle. Just shut the hell up. All this beautiful nonsense is just your envy brewing up nothing more. There are ways to kill yourself. Drink Cement water it is faster.

Lol. Envy for you guys every intelligent and truly exposed person should pity? Okay I am envious. What is your stock and standing today? Joker.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by SamOchuko: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496

As in 439m people? Base on as world bank president or what? Hmmm, this is seriously serious
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Spandau: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
seunmsg:
How many are we in Nigeria again?

Peter Obi’s problem is that he talks too much because he’s trying too much to impress. When you talk too much, you end up saying a lot of nonsense.

Fálànà gbọ tiẹ! Are you guys not the same in loquaciousness? Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by OriginalZombiE: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
SamOchuko:

As in 439m people? Base on as world bank president or what? Hmmm, this is seriously serious

You have been fooled by a fake post from a mischievous fellow.

The video here was doctored, a correction is on the front page.

Always double check before rushing to believe lies.

Apc zombies are desperate

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by DrayZee: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is the first time I’ve seen a thread removed from the front page.

Good job by the moderators. This forum must not be used to propagate lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by citizennaija: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lets try and listen well before analysing comment.
Obi was refering to INDIA... that they were able to pull out 439m people out of poverty. Indian population is well ove 1.4billion.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by citizennaija: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
[He refered to INDIAN government. He never said he pulled out 439m people out of poverty. But the indian was able to pull out 439m people out of poverty. Indian population is over 1.4billion, go and verify.
quote author=SamOchuko post=117704491]

As in 439m people? Base on as world bank president or what? Hmmm, this is seriously serious [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Shokoloko(f): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
SamOchuko:

Watch the video, He spoke about China and India pulling out 439 million people from poverty - absolutely nothing to do with him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Joniww(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

seun this guy should be banned. What kind of falsehood is this? Or is this what your forum is all about? Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Levels1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro na doctored video, no dey make them deceive you and your friend.

I'm not suprise about them bro.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Bimpe29: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by OKEMKPI: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
Me to Peter obi:

''lie lie everyday....You no dey hear word"

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Bigchristo: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
begoniaa:

I hope you've gotten the correct info now?

It's a fake video.
Abeg go sit down I am not someone with a heart of sentiments or who support lies if I see what’s not right I point it out regardless of whom is involved.. I am not like those who pay def ears to lies and clap for the person even if he is doing the wrong thing, that’s what majority of our political supporters do even if Tinubu n Atiku is flopping on their speech some of you don’t kick against it but support them blindly I have traveled a long way and see things so I have different thinking
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by GuyWise101(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Seun it wouldn't be out of sense to close down this thread since it has been proven to be fake.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bigchristo:
Abeg go sit down I am not someone with a heart of sentiments or who support lies if I see what’s not right I point it out regardless of whom is involved.. I am not like those who pay def ears to lies and clap for the person even if he is doing the wrong thing, that’s what majority of our political supporters do even if Tinubu n Atiku is flopping on their speech some of you don’t kick against it but support them blindly I have traveled a long way and see things so I have different thinking

Okay, thank you for intimating me with these details about yourself.

So in response to you asking where Obi got the 439 million figure from, have you now seen that the video the OP posted is a fake video, and that Obi was referring to China, and not himself?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by reddingtonblack: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
begoniaa:

You no get talk again.

The "one man" you're inserting into this must be the dagbana wey you dey smoke for garage at play. grin grin

Obi said, and I paraphrase, "China was able to pull 439 million people out of poverty (with the aid of the MDGs).

What's M.I for one man? Who is talking about hip hop abi rap with you?

What Obi was getting at is how the MDGs are a perfect blueprint for (national) development.

Oh, and do you now agree that he was right with the figures and China has successfully been able to do something like that, as opposed to you claiming it was impossible before? Do you? tongue

Same MDG that as being in existence since when, seems Obi follow china so much how come he didnt use MDG over Anambra, the guyman was a governor for 8yrs, left 2014 and as at 2022 obi does can boast of one surviving blueprint.
My claims as to M.I, is that one man cannot pull 439million people out of poverty and that happens to be correct. btw 1990 & 2011 china had four presidents. undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
reddingtonblack:
Same MDG that as being in existence since when, seems Obi follow china so much how come he didnt use MDG over Anambra, the guyman was a governor for 8yrs...

Do well to cure yourself of this ignorance. It's a pricey advice you'll get from me once in a blue moon.

1. Obi's overall achievements
in Anambra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCT3xJvTiT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M

2. He's recognised as the best governor for implementing the MDGs the most out of all states in Nigeria:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/mdgs-anambra-good-bad-ugly/

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/7549-UN-commends-Nigeria-for-MDGs-implementation-Peter-Obi-declared-MDGs-Nigerian-champion

3. Here's his achievements with ANIDS also:

https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state

You can put the extra hours you use in trolling productivity people on here to good. Make sure you watch a few of the videos to a reasonable extent before you come back to quote me.

My claims as to M.I, is that one man cannot pull 439million people out of poverty and that happens to be correct. btw 1990 & 2011 china had four presidents. undecided

So who said one man pulled 439 million people out of poverty? Do I have to break your head with a block and pour this fact inside: Obi said China pulled 439 million people out of poverty, using the MDGs, so radarada oshi wo lo n so lenu to n run na? undecided

Did China pull people out of poverty or not?

Werey pushed a lie out of his unwashed ass and still debunked it ni sha. grin

"That happens to be correct." Ediot. Like, who mentioned one man anywhere? Bonobo Junior; ekuke's cousin; a salamander's closest relative.

See. I have plenty animalistic descriptions for you. Bring your stupidity into my mentions again.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by reddingtonblack: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

Do well to cure yourself of this ignorance. It's a pricey advice you'll get from me once in a blue moon.

1. Obi's overall achievements
in Anambra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCT3xJvTiT0

hxttps://youtu.be/QA8mlDohS0M

2. He's recognised as the best governor for implementing the MDGs the most out of all states in Nigeria:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/mdgs-anambra-good-bad-ugly/

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/7549-UN-commends-Nigeria-for-MDGs-implementation-Peter-Obi-declared-MDGs-Nigerian-champion

3. Here's his achievements with ANIDS also:

https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state

You can put the extra hours you use in trolling productivity people on here to good. Make sure you watch a few of the videos to a reasonable extent before you come back to quote me.

So who said one man pulled 439 million people out of poverty? Do I have to break your head with a block and pour this fact inside: Obi said China pulled 439 million people out of poverty, using the MDGs, so radarada oshi wo lo n so lenu to n run na? undecided

Did China pull people out of poverty or not?

Werey pushed a lie out of his unwashed ass and still debunked it ni sha. grin

"That happens to be correct." Ediot. Like, who mentioned one man anywhere? Bonobo Junior; ekuke's cousin; a salamander's closest relative.

See. I have plenty animalistic descriptions for you. Bring your stupidity into my mentions again.

I have done my research extensively on Peter obi such that i can posit that Obi has no single surviving legacy in Anambra.

Now calm kiddo! if china pulled 439million people out of poverty with MDG how is that pertinent to a Peter obi that can boast of one blueprint as governor

in lowest lame man's word, if anyone will talk of long term policies it should not be peter obi ... if you think otherwise just mention one peter obi policy/blueprint that survived beyond his tenure.

Today, BAT have ideas that are being adopted across states and even FG dey adopt , who remember Obi own, it is not about running your mouth like omo àlata use ur head
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Envy for you guys every intelligent and truly exposed person should pity? Okay I am envious. What is your stock and standing today? Joker.

Oga shut up. you keep trying to form woke, whereas every comment of yours against igbos is laced with hatred and envy. Go back to your SW state and stop being a fool here. If you know my standing you would be scared for yourself and life.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2022
obyno82:

Oga shut up. you keep trying to form woke, whereas every comment of yours against igbos is laced with hatred and envy. Go back to your SW state and stop being a fool here. If you know my standing you would be scared for yourself and life.

Lol. Your "standing"? Only fakers and clowns brag about their importance on anonymous blogs where anyone can pretend to be anything.

That alone is a big sign you're a loser and pretender.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
reddingtonblack:
Now calm kiddo! if china pulled 439million people out of poverty with MDG how is that pertinent to a Peter obi that can boast of one blueprint as governor

And I am supposed to correct your blindness and bias because?

Shey I have told you to go and educate yourself and I have furnished you with many sources? Good. My back and forth with you is done here, and I am glad we've cleared all outstanding erroneous points you've been insinuating from saying he called a false statistics, to the one man gaffe and whatever nonsense you were saying.

in lowest lame man's word, if anyone will talk of long term policies it should not be peter obi ... if you think otherwise just mention one peter obi policy/blueprint that survived beyond his tenure.

Today, BAT have ideas that are being adopted across states and even FG dey adopt , who remember Obi own, it is not about running your mouth like omo àlata use ur head

Iya e ni omo alata, my dear. smiley

Call your Tinubu to come and fix your brain and your life like he did his Lagos, so you would stop being a mindless and useless troll.

*sprays insecticide*

That should last for two months and save my eyes from seeing your crawly-wriggly dances in my mentions. Ola Obi lo je this time around; you won't be lucky to get this much dedicated attention and logical rebuttals from me next time.

Have a bad day kiss.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by reddingtonblack: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

And I am supposed to correct your blindness and bias because?

Shey I have told you to go and educate yourself and I have furnished you with many sources? Good. My back and forth with you is done here, and I am glad we've cleared all outstanding erroneous points you've been insinuating from saying he called a false statistics, to the one man gaffe and whatever nonsense you were saying.

Iya e ni omo alata, my dear. smiley

Call your Tinubu to come and fix your brain and your life like he did his Lagos, so you would stop being a mindless and useless troll.

*sprays insecticide*

That should last for two months and save my eyes from seeing your crawly-wriggly dances in my mentions. Ola Obi lo je this time around; you won't be lucky to get this much dedicated attention and logical rebuttals from me next time.

Have a bad day kiss.

Is it not the same magnoliaa grin, see as you b/f mushin omo alata experience to NL without hassle undecided
no be your fault naa ASUU sha ma je kii owo alata jo'naa face your studies dearie

boya ko nii cramps all day undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Your "standing"? Only fakers and clowns brag about their importance on anonymous blogs where anyone can pretend to be anything.

That alone is a big sign you're a loser and pretender.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ohhhh frustration is real and you are a perfect manifestation of it. You started bragging when you asked about my stock and standing. You think i am jobless or depending on one politician that would sent stipends. Guy you the biggest loser, even at that you are a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
wwwihy:

Video link

So,, how do you feel right now that your lies had been badly busted??
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Macmilla(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
SamOchuko:

"it was the MDG that China mainstreamed into their development agenda AND WAS ABLE TO PULL 439M PEOPLE OUT OF POVERTY"
He was talking about china.
Please find the full video and listen closely
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Macmilla(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
blancsn1:
This Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard Peter Obi will finish Nigeria with lies. What sort of a foolish bastard in human form is this oloriburuku for God sake ?
Calling him names will not change anything, bro. It is either you like him or you hate him and you have the right to do either. But don't lie against him or propagate falsehood against him.

"it was the MDG that China mainstreamed into their development agenda AND WAS ABLE TO PULL 439M PEOPLE OUT OF POVERTY"
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Macmilla(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be silly, what is the population of Nigeria that he took 439m Nigerians out of poverty?
Haba! Bros. Your hatred for PO doesn't make him a stupid man. If only you can suspend your hatred for him and listen closely to the video, you will hear something like "it was the MDG that China mainstreamed into their development agenda AND WAS ABLE TO PULL 439M PEOPLE OUT OF POVERTY"
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 22, 2022
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ohhhh frustration is real and you are a perfect manifestation of it. You started bragging when you asked about my stock and standing. You think i am jobless or depending on one politician that would sent stipends. Guy you the biggest loser, even at that you are a disgrace to manhood.

Loser. Typical 'omo nna'. Everything revolves around bragging emptily only to unravel as a drug dealer in the end. Joker.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Loser. Typical 'omo nna'. Everything revolves around bragging emptily only to unravel as a drug dealer in the end. Joker.

you started bragging by asking me about my stock now you are so intimidated that you can only throw insults.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by UnabashedIPOB: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Yes, you're a condemned BASTARD, and may GOD never have mercy on your soul!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) / Akufo-Addo, Obasanjo In Imo For Rochas Foundation College Launch (Photos) / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.