Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive (2557 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Some men won't listen. I went through my besties' phone and this hórny guy is just bugging her for sex and acting all alpha and controlling.

She said she doesn't want to cheat, but guy man refused to listen. Just to make him restless, I took his number and sent him this: One of the girls you slept with is HIV positive. Stop sleeping around, you won't listen. I used a new WhatsApp number.

I sent him that and blocked him. I feel bad now, but I'm doing it for his good. Some men need to learn how to control their third leg.

I pray he doesn't die of heart attack or depression. Also, I pray he amends his ways after checking his health status and realizing he isn't positive.

Am I wicked or am I saving lives? For me, I don't sleep around and I regularly do checkups. Men should learn to control themselves. Oh, she is negative too.

Just wanna mess the guy's mind up for a week.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:
Some men won't listen. I went through my besties' phone and this hórny guy is just bugging her for sex and acting all alpha and controlling.

She said she doesn't want to cheat, but guy man refused to listen. Just to make him restless, I took his number and sent him this: One of the girls you slept with is HIV positive. Stop sleeping around, you won't listen. I used a new WhatsApp number.

I sent him that and blocked him. I feel bad now, but I'm doing it for his good. Some men need to learn how to control their third leg.

I pray he doesn't die of heart attack or depression. Also, I pray he amends his ways after checking his health status and realizing he isn't positive.

Am I wicked or am I saving lives? For me, I don't sleep around and I regularly do checkups. Men should learn to control themselves. Oh, she is negative too.

u dont sleep around, but u encourage people to sleep around teaching them how to chatdicted a girl and lure her to their beds #busted
Re: HIV Positive by Almantra: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ibaba grin
Re: HIV Positive by Starz825(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
If he is sure of his status...
He no go reason am sef...

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:
If he is sure of his status...
He no go reason am sef...

Most of them are not. They fear checkup.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by Kalatium(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Classic move

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
He won't die...he would just rush to the nearest hospital and get tested. If he's negative, he'll wait until after 3 months and run the test again, if it still shows negative, he'll resume his womanizing calling.

Chronic womanizers don't change that easily cos their problem is both hereditary and spiritual.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nazgul:
He won't die...he would just rush to the nearest hospital and get tested. If he's negative, he'll wait until after 3 months and run the test again, if it still shows negative, he'll resume his womanizing calling.

Chronic womanizers don't change that easily cos their problem is both hereditary and spiritual.
cheesy cheesy

You're right, but at least, he will go for checkup.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by Vicboy1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ilegendd it seems you masturbate if not then how do you control ur urge
Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
He has messaged me with another number. I read and blocked him immediately.
Re: HIV Positive by Vicboy1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:
He has messaged me with another number. I read and blocked him immediately.
Wetin he talk
Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Vicboy1:
Ilegendd it seems you masturbate if not then how do you control ur urge
Semen retention and also, there is always a woman around, but not for sex.

The more you have access to pretty women, the less you need sex. Abundance kills neediness or urge.

9 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Vicboy1:

Wetin he talk
Normal greetings.
Re: HIV Positive by Laturuturu: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Womanising start with thought....yes in the mind
Several times I have regretted it. I carry one babe for hook up. Fine face
The pussy no be here wide like Wike mouth.
I regretted it. She asked what's the problem I told her baby you wide ooo. She say no vex.
The other one I carry was just oozing from there. The doggy sef taya me.
Men learn to focus on better things. Have one gf and one Fwb. When one pissi taya u , you browse the other one. Leave hook up babe alone.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by rickleye: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:

That’s Evil �
If we hear of any suicide death related to HIV we know where to find u.
Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Laturuturu:
Womanising start with thought....yes in the mind
Several times I have regretted it. I carry one babe for hook up. Fine face
The pussy no be here wide like Wike mouth.
I regretted it. She asked what's the problem I told her baby you wide ooo. She say no vex.
The other one I carry was just oozing from there. The doggy sef taya me.
Men learn to focus on better things. Have one gf and one Fwb. When one pissi taya u , you browse the other one. Leave hook up babe alone.

Chaii. You heartless o. You just bluntly told her she's wide. Her self-esteem will just go down for 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by Adasun(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:

The more you have access to pretty women, the less you need sex. Abundance kills neediness or urge.
this comment is so true

I come dey feel like I am not ok

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive by Laturuturu: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:

Chaii. You heartless o. You just bluntly told her she's wide. Her self-esteem will just go down for 3 weeks.

Sir I am not. This is a paid service . I am not getting any value for the services requested for. A girl of 27.
She no need to push at all when she wan give birth. The baby will walk out. The entrance is very wide. Even twince can walk out of it hold each other hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive by Vicboy1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:

I don't think that is possible for me. The only way i can kill urge is through masturbation
Re: HIV Positive by Wizywiz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Laturuturu:

Sir I am not. This is a paid service . I am not getting any value for the services requested for. A girl of 27.
She no need to push at all when she wan give birth. The baby will walk out. The entrance is very wide. Even twince can walk out of it hold each other hands
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by BlackkPegasus(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
iLegendd:

who tell you she go feel proud with de wide tin say nobody fit knack, very useless gender
Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Adasun:
this comment is so true

I come dey feel like I am not ok
You're okay.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by officialwdhtv: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Laturuturu:

Lol...u get mouth cheesy grin
Re: HIV Positive by ambitiouschap17: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Vicboy1:

I don't think that is possible for me. The only way i can kill urge is through masturbation
Don't kill the urge, accept it's normal. Learn how to be present and you will know how to defeat it.
Re: HIV Positive by imagrg(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
A bottle of wine for you.
Your head get oil.
Nazgul:

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive by LogicBomb8: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: HIV Positive by Meedon: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Nazgul:

Until they are six feet below
Re: HIV Positive by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
BlackkPegasus:
who tell you she go feel proud with de wide tin say nobody fit knack, very useless gender
Reread what you quoted.
Re: HIV Positive by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Laturuturu:

ROFLMAO cheesy grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive by Magnoliaa(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Idiot.

Just say you wanted to keep the HIV within your genes and your scrotal sac. grin grin
Re: HIV Positive by oxiide22(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
iLegendd:

uwarka ilegendd

(1) (Reply)

Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.