Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital (38991 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspection Baze University Hospital / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by effort1: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:
I stand with Sowore on this.

This is a time for Presidential candidates to show evidence of their past performance in public offices.

It is definitely not a time for rhetorics or a time to do a photoshoot at the facility of a Mauritanian whose only interest in Nigeria is his Foreign Direct Investment.

Picture 1: "Go and verify" commissioning a school as Governor.

Picture 2. "Go and verify" sharing dividends of Democracy and Hero Beer profit.

Picture 3. "Go and Verify" walking on decent roads he constructed.

A thread from 10 years ago praising the then Governor of Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Of course, I expect you to stand by sowore on this. The enemy of your enemy is expected to become your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by aidameoryou: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin Sowore u no get anything to campaign with.

Keep ranting. grin

I swear nothing whatsoever to campaign with.
Who will even come out if he talks about campaign
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Encyclopedia1: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
This guy is just being a nuisance within the politics of this country. Na so dem Awolowo and Zik do am?
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701850:

First heart center I South-east was built by Peter Obi

Pepper Dem
When he says "Go and verify"... Hatred, Wickedness and Laziness will not let them go...

As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:
Obi can not show his own achievements as a Gov in Anambra. 13 Months Medical Doctors strike is one the achievements of the Pandora fraud as a Gov

Investing Anambra State money in his ailing family business, which is conflict of interest and criminal offence is another achievement.

Also, keeping #75b in Fidelity Bank (the Bank where he was chairman before he became Gov in order to escape CBN sanctions for low depositors fund) waiting for the incoming Gov when he could have continue with the implementation of the 2014 budget. This is another achievement of pita Obi.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by openmine(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
you really prepare wella with enough evidence!
Nice to see what peter obi has done in anambra state esp the health sector which is very important and commendable!

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by AliyuMahdi9: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
As e dey pain you e dey Sweet us

Afamed:
Obi can not show his own achievements as a Gov in Anambra. 13 Months Medical Doctors strike is one the achievements of the Pandora fraud as a Gov

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by derecho(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
giving FREE education to Attack dogs since May 29

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Pepper Dem
When he says "Go and verify"... Hatred, Wickedness and Laziness will not let them go...

As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us

What is there to verify?

We cannot see any legacy. Is it legacy of claiming to have only one wristwatch?
Not a single flyover bridge for 8 yrs so what's there to verify?
Obi did not invest in infrastructure.
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by iamfactor(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701945:

Otondo which Obiano Obiano even confirmed Obi did wonders in health when he was governor

Na you get strength to dey quote these BATstards. PO is their nightmare

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

What is there to verify?

We cannot see any legacy. Is it legacy of claiming to have only one wristwatch?
Not a single flyover bridge for 8 yrs so what's there to verify?
Obi did not invest in infrastructure.

Go to Anambra.... Verify his claims one after the other without hatred and sentiments.... Then, come back and talk to me. If not, shove it into your @$$..... Because, you are ruled by the 3 things I mentioned earlier.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by ATLIEN2027: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary didn't build shishi in Anambra. The man can't give what he doesn't have. grin grin grin
He's incompetent and a liar.
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Benchilwell: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Yesterday u dey attack tinubu,today attack obi and tomorrow attack atiku, sowore tell us wat u will do,if elected as Nigeria president or start campaigning,no be to dey attack

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by TimeofNigerians: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

This is a time for Presidential candidates to show evidence of their past performance in public offices.

It is definitely not a time for rhetorics or a time to do a photoshoot at the facility of a Mauritanian whose only interest in Nigeria is his Foreign Direct Investment.

So Peter Obi should inspect the General Hospital as the current governor of Anambra State abi? When will Tinubu inspect the one in Lagos and even visit it for his treatment?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Johel(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by okorogodwin4(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
myspace:
I feel sorry for Sowore. He lacks good advisers.

He should humble himself and collapse his structure to support Obi, to build a political profile for himself. All this his one man army approach would get him no where. He has a chance to be part of Nigeria's biggest youth-driven political movement but he is forming saint.
I laugh when you talk about sowore and structure does he really have a structure

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Benchilwell: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary didn't build shishi in Anambra. The man can't give what he doesn't have. grin grin grin
He's incompetent and a liar.
are u from Anambra state or were u in Anambra when obi was governor, tell me y obi is most popular south east leader still date.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by NakedTruth4eva: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

Trash!!! Obi built Anambra state university teaching hospital. I was opportuned to be in Anambra when he was the Governor and he did well. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by olaks4real(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pls try not to transact with this page oo ,not to lose your money

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by okorogodwin4(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
It is repulsive that Peter Obi could brag about establishing alcohol production factory in his state as if alcohol consumption has any benefit to his people. It is clear that Peter Obi is a clown on steroids.
it is a pity that hatred and envy did not allow you to see beyond your nose do you know how many people that are working in that brewing Company
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Ogsirsolo: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why's obi behaving like this show us what you have done and how you are going to do more and move this country forward
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Morphinne: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sowore-tackles-obi-for-inspecting-dattis-hospital/%3famp
Yele Sowore my man wink
Don’t mind that ogogoro-sipping joker always bragging about brewery grin
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by JackHamma1234(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please can someone tell me who his running mate is and what that person does? For the life of me I cannot remember if he has one, or if it's a male or female. This man is only relevant when he mentions PO

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Qatar2022: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

We all know you mugu

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by VULCAN(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you were a human being you would know that there is a before and after.

You only showed the before.

I'm sure you are a Tinubu supporter

They are monkeys waiting for Yekini Amodas bananas

N3TRAL:

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by saintrow1: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sowore keep it up, continue to lash that liar.
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by ATLIEN2027: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Benchilwell:
are u from Anambra state or were u in Anambra when obi was governor, tell me y obi is most popular south east leader still date.

So I need to come to Anambra or come from Anambra to know that he was a failed Governor? Well for your information I was in Anambra when he was Governor and the capital looked like a small town instead of a capital city.
If he did wonderful, then the evidence should all over the place for everyone to see.
All he did was invest govt money into a brewery in which his family has financial interest. No other name for that than CORRUPTION.
He build some road and some schools just like any other failed Governor. Nothing out of the box or extraordinary in his 8 years on office.
If you aspire to lead a nation, then your work should be out there for all to see. He might be popular in the SE, but he will not win the election.
Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Tinubumustfail: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
I don't even know between Tinubu and Sowore who will leave 3rd position for each other.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by JealousCobra(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sowore is just chasing clout in this Presidential race , he won't even see 5th position

Haba! 5th kini if he see fifteen na thanks giving service direct be dat nah.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by Slynation(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sowore will just die of cardiac arrest because of Obi's matter, nigga is busy hating from afar, yet they keep snubbing him because he's irrelevant and insignificant...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital by edungene7: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi is too hot for Nigerian politicians to handle imagine a Nigerian politician saying if u can prove for once were Anambra funds was misappropriated I will stop campaigning Tinubu and Atiku both are high powered renown criminals known for notorious looting and raping of Lagos and Nigerian assets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated / Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.