Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? (939 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Iamdbull: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good evening guys, so its a very easy one today, between your phone and your relationship which one would you rather loose?

Watch the video below and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH23u_CIFrQ
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Chnbanc: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who relationship epp?

2 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Illegal1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Boys wen no get gf get peace of mind...
who relationshp epp?

6 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Hollybratt(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
shocked shocked shocked See question?
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by SeniorMan715(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
99.9% of relationship in Nigeria is toxic and fake. My Iphone 15 pro max is more dear to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by vastolord4(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
This question should be for the singles not married
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by KimFab: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
My relationship.

grin My phone is expensive. But my relationship is invaluable.
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Jennylove21(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Relationship won't feed me, compared to my phone
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Emilia154(f): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Relationship biko
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Wizywiz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Emilia154:
Relationship biko
grin babe calm down
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Emilia154(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin babe calm down
No i cant o
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you are in the kind of relationship where you contemplate between a phone and a human, then you are not in a relationship. Just save your phone.

11 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
I rather fight for jollof rice in a party than save my relationship
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by Iamdbull: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:
If you are in the kind of relationship where you contemplate between a phone and a human, then you are not in a relationship. Just save your phone.
Word!
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by JOACHINpedro: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:
Adopt me Sir grin

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Adopt me Sir grin

No wahala. How much you get?

Na people wey get money I want de adopt now. Iron sharpens iron grin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by JOACHINpedro: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:

I never get earthly money
Yet

Aswear I get potentials grin
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

I never get earthly money
Yet

Aswear I get potentials grin

Potentials no bad, better than having nothing.

So holla me for the adoptions when the potentials don turn to money grin
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by bosagro23: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:

How about people with brilliant ideas? I need you to partner with me on a project. Agriculture. Tomatoes production to be precise. I'm a highly competent agronomist with over ten years of experience under his belt. Pardon me if this is not the right place to say this.
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
bosagro23:

How about people with brilliant ideas? I need you to partner with me on a project. Agriculture. Tomatoes production to be precise. I'm a highly competent agronomist with over ten years of experience under his belt. Pardon me if this is not the right place to say this.

Haaa bros, can you define what partnership is?
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by bosagro23: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:

Haaa bros, can you define what partnership is?
Lol. I bring in the expertise, provide some of the inputs. You provide the funds for most of the running costs. I sell. We negotiate on the profit sharing formular. Mind you, I already have some of the inputs needed( irrigation kits, a very good source of water, some of the needed agrochemicals (fertilizers, fungicides and insecticides). Everything I said over there will definitely be subjected to scrutiny, investigation and inspection by you and possibly your team. The project is for business minded and long term thinkers like you though. No quick profits
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by JOACHINpedro: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
pansophist:

Potentials no bad, better than having nothing.

So holla me for the adoptions when the potentials don turn to money grin

Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
bosagro23:

Lol. I bring in the expertise, provide some of the inputs. You provide the funds for most of the running costs. I sell. We negotiate on the profit sharing formular. Mind you, I already have some of the inputs needed( irrigation kits, a very good source of water, some of the needed agrochemicals (fertilizers, fungicides and insecticides). Everything I said over there will definitely be subjected to scrutiny, investigation and inspection by you and possibly your team. The project is for business minded and long term thinkers like you though. No quick profits

Thanks, But I will pass on this one.
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by browndre: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
For a pure virgin girl with good character, I will loose my phone.
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by josephevergreen(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
My phone is not that expensive but don't mess with pls
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by pansophist(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2022
bosagro23:

I don de think about this deal since. But after examining it from all angles possible and impossible, I'll pass on this one. If na wetin de bring cash every single say, fill me in.

Otherwise, I don't have the energy to invest in financially intensive business that turns investors to waiters. I no get patience. Sharp sharp things na him I want. Thanks though.
Re: Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? by bosagro23: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
pansophist:

I don de think about this deal since. But after examining it from all angles possible and impossible, I'll pass on this one. If na wetin de bring cash every single say, fill me in.

Otherwise, I don't have the energy to invest in financially intensive business that turns investors to waiters. I no get patience. Sharp sharp things na him I want. Thanks though.

I understand you point sir. Returns start to trickle in after five months though. From there, monthly returns are possible. I just don't tell potential investors this in order not to raise their expectations too much. I appreciate your response. Gracia's.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take Your Parents Advice Seriously / I Plan To Treat A Church Bleep Up Tomorrow / Woman Shows Horrific Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her Friend By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.