Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine (32428 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Greenfusion:

Funny you, nor be only hypersonic missile....when USA used atomic bomb, they didn't have it on paper....what US have secretly is likely more than what they have on paper......check out their defense and research budget alone, it's no joke, not for decoration.

Lol, you know nothing…
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

You keep saying rubbish,
I thought the general was suppose to make the annexed territories safe yet foolish Putin is declaring Martial law, and his appointed Kherson ruler is on boat to Russia grin
are you not curious why they are evacuating?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Kennitrust(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
This right here is a brilliant leader with good strategy, rare sense of reasoning and foresight.

He knows the evil westerners hands are tied at the moment having exhausted all sanctionable sanctions. All those billions of military packages sent to Ukraine, either ended up falling into wrong hands and been sold in black market for peanuts by terrorists or destroyed by Russian forces with ease.

They have now resorted to sponsoring terrorist suicide bombers and saboteurers, like a coward they are. And With what happened with the crimean bridge and Nord stream Pipeline been blown off.
Putin needed to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

He knows their little dirty games of infiltration, and he is countering it smartly before it even start.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are militarily scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge the terrorists.

This is how to deal with suicide infiltrators and saboteurs.
What a leader. Russians are lucky to have someone like that.
sir, what's the purpose and the overall benefits of this war to Russia and humanity? Curious to learn more.

If it escalate to nuclear war, will you be safe?

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Igbodicool(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701688:
Peace is all we need in our nation........
There is no peace for the wicked...

~The Bible

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
This right here is a brilliant leader with good strategy, rare sense of reasoning and foresight.

He knows the evil westerners hands are tied at the moment having exhausted all sanctionable sanctions. All those billions of military packages sent to Ukraine, either ended up falling into wrong hands and been sold in black market for peanuts by terrorists or destroyed by Russian forces with ease.

They have now resorted to sponsoring terrorist suicide bombers and saboteurers, like a coward they are. And With what happened with the crimean bridge and Nord stream Pipeline been blown off.
Putin needed to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

He knows their little dirty games of infiltration, and he is countering it smartly before it even start.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are militarily scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge the terrorists.

I know obishit supporters like you must be rejoicing, Bloodshed sweet you die, killing is your hobby as Hitler descedant, separatist curse are laid on you from heaven, parditon and arsonist deeply rooted in your gene, extremely genetically arrogant if you are not all these I never know how a sane man will thumb up these madness if not been evil demon in human flesh.

But when operation phyton dance naked at your backyard you were calling UN and EU. When fulani bitch were doing their evil job you were crying jihadism but here now celebrating bullying, killing of innocent people, annexing soverign nation territory and its cool by you.

No need reply my post r waste your data Ukrain stuation will vist your region one good day as God live and I already seen you as demonic vampire motherfucker bro.

Go to hell.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by timesuploaded: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

So Russia ain't spending too.

They ain't complaining you shouldn't
mumu Philly boy. Na ur social security them dey spend for Ukraine so. Zelensky don use am sniff cocaine. Just ready to come learn truckpusher work for Nigeria in your 70's because na die for you when u retire
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goddson:

I’m in Washington DC

You staying at the capital of the free world..
Yet you are licking Putin ass
I Hope you pay your taxes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by ElSudani: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Horokrox:
Lol That explains why they've been pro Russian since 1991 after the dissolution of the Soviet Union undecided

Being pro Russia is not a reason to invade another country. This is against the UN charter of which Russia is a signatory.
Niger Republic is pro Nigeria, is this a valid reason for Nigeria to invade and then annex Southern Niger Republic?

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by lhordspy: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
jrusky:

I know obishit supporters like you must be rejoicing, Bloodshed sweet you die, killing is your hobby as Hitler descedant, separatist curse are laid on you from heaven, parditon and arsonist deeply rooted in your gene, extremely genetically arrogant if you are not all these I never know how a sane man will thumb up these madness if not been evil demon in human flesh.

But when operation phyton dance naked at your backyard you were calling UN and EU. When fulani bitch were doing their evil job you were crying jihadism but here now celebrating bullying, killing of innocent people, annexing soverign nation territory and its cool by you.

No need reply my post r waste your data Ukrain stuation will vist your region one good day as God live and I already seen you as demonic vampire motherfucker bro.

Go to hell.

I dont think you even know who you are talking too.

Lol. Bye anyway.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mrtaye: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you got the news all wrong bro…

Please forward your email let’s talk
You mean my account number?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
timesuploaded:
mumu Philly boy. Na ur social security them dey spend for Ukraine so. Zelensky don use am sniff cocaine. Just ready to come learn truckpusher work for Nigeria in your 70's because na die for you when u retire

Shithole boy, Google the American budget..
See how much uncle Sam spends on it defense alone..
USA land of free.
Everyday when I drive into the campus and see that old rugged red and White flag it gives me Gosse bums,
Gods own country..

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Johnboom: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Realists post=117701641]

The most sensible president in Europe, if only Nigeria can hire this guy for 6 months. Then shall Nigeria be greater than America.[/quot upe] Is Russia greater than U S of A? Funny guy.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Being pro Russia is not a reason to invade another country. This is against the UN charter of which Russia is a signatory.
Niger Republic is pro Nigeria is this a valid reason for Nigeria to invade and then annex Southern Niger Republic?
grin common
Who is d UN? America is the UN grin
America is occupying Cuba right now
America is occupying Syria right now
America is occupying Japan right now
Yet Wen did u hear UN complain against America?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

You staying at the capital of the free world..
Yet you are licking Putin ass
I Hope you pay your taxes

I asked for you email so we can talk, if truly you are here in America.
Free world? We Americans are the most propagandized people in the world. It’s funny how people who think they are free ain’t actually free.
It’s a system here, only the wise knows how to beat it else you ll be trapped in the rat race and credit world.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Bombeverybody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Your type rants without knowing what topic entails. Do you think every leader is like Buhari that doesn't know his right from left? International politics is beyond grabbing a phone and typing your views based on what it's been potrayed by Western media.
I will be objective in my write up and everything I say can be verified.
Putin cum Russia is fighting the Western world and Ukraine is the battleground. It would be myopic to think Russia is weak because she could defeat Ukraine since the war started. No...it's Russia vs NATO. The West sanctioned Russia with the hope that it would kill them economically not knowing it would be counter-productive. The French are out on the roads protesting high cost of living, same as Germans and Italians with other heavyweights of NATO...

God1000:
Declaring martial law in another sovereign country is insane.

Putin is a psychopath, a war criminal and mass murderer.

Someone should please put this land-grabber out of his misery.

The funny thing is that his forces are not even in full control of all these four regions.

The so-called superpower begging Iran and north Korea for help.

The lunatic is full of malevolence

Nigerians and Africans supporting his barbarism should have a rethink, where is your good heart? Don't be a sadist

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrtaye:

You mean my account number?

Lol I meant your email
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by ElSudani: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin common
Who is d UN? America is the UN grin
America is occupying Cuba right now
America is occupying Syria right now
America is occupying Japan right now
Yet Wen did u hear UN complain against America?

The US is not occupying any of the countries you listed. But if you think you are right, then good luck.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

USA land of free.
Everyday when I drive into the campus and see that old rugged red and White flag it gives me Gosse bums,
Gods own country..
grin Yeyebrity
Go to Sheraton restaurant and buy Coca Cola pep bottle. They will tell u N1000! But go around the street corner and see whether u will not buy same Coca Cola for N200 for go-slow. America budget wey be OVER-PRICED! Their drones are not better than Iranian drones, yet it is 10x more expensive

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Horokrox: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Niger Republic is pro Nigeria, is this a valid reason for Nigeria to invade and then annex Southern Niger Republic?
You don't grasp what I'm even saying? The citizens of the Donbass including Kharkiv are mostly comprised of ethnic Russians going back to Tsarist Russia times it was after the break up of the Soviet Union that Ukrainian leaders like Poroshenko and recently infamous clown Zelensky that the persecution of ethnic Russians took new proportions through laws like forbidden then to speak their Russian tongue including outright genocide of the Donbass citizens carried out by the Azov Militia in such a situation you expect Putin to keep quiet ? have it in your mental archives that many who comment on this forum know close to nothing of modern history of Russia and Ukraine from the Medieval State of Kievan Rus(10 Century AD) to the period of the Soviet Era undecided
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by timesuploaded: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

USA land of free.
Gods own country..
land of the free? Mumu na inside cage you dey there so. 20yrs inside the slave ship you no fit afford $1500 ticket. Send me your account number make I free you from that depression shithole. Hope you don take your depressant drugs today?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by fx45(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet you would prefer to go and sleep at the US Embassy for one week looking for America visa and would never accept even a free visa to Russia.

Shameless head-slamming hypocrites!

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
ElSudani:

The US is not occupying any of the countries you listed. But if you think you are right, then good luck.
grin Good boy! Its merely a matter of Semantics. Abi?
How long has America been in Guantanamo Bay? Who invited dem there? How soon will they be leaving? Why does Cuba sovereignty not an issue in dis instance?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Phantom233: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Topmaike007:
I laugh oo...do you know how many countries Russia is fighting with right now ..let the whole world stop this support they're giving Ukraine and let me see if she will last a week
Who is the whole world? Can putin boast not anything other than Doomsday atomic bomb.
Mark my words his end is near. There are previous dictators that were x10 of his calibre who ended in doom.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin Yeyebrity
Go to Sheraton restaurant and buy Coca Cola pep bottle. They will tell u N1000! But go around the street corner and see whether u will not buy same Coca Cola for N200 for go-slow. America budget wey be OVER-PRICED! Their drones are not better than Iranian drones, yet it is 10x more expensive

The ones Russia is using are suicide drones na.
Not the normal drones that shoots missile..
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

The ones Russia is using are suicide drones na.
Not the normal drones that shoots missile..
grin U don’t know wot u talking about. Its like u don’t know anything about drones?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
grin U don’t know wot u talking about. Its like u don’t know anything about drones?

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by timesuploaded: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
free that guy. He don beg me for rent money. I won sort am out so. He agreed that he will relocate to come work in my farm. He begged me that I should allow him to keep pretending that he likes Americunt

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Minjim: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
On Saturday, the Russian Defense Ministry said two men fired at soldiers on a military firing range near Ukraine, killing 11 and wounding 15. The ministry said two men from an unnamed former Soviet republic fired on volunteer soldiers during target practice before they were killed by return fire.

Putin, you can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Minjim: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Pack your shit and go to Russia.

Russia is not even a democracy. You fools just lift your fingers to type shit

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=obedience4 post=117705527][/quote]
grin Shahed-136 is Iranian drone
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:

grin Shahed-136 is Iranian drone

Yes that what Russians are using after their stocks run dry..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63