Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Guys Be Careful, Read This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful, Read This (4064 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Aladdin1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
We hear.who dey use phone no fit instal android abi? ur story get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Osobi32(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Is there anything wrong in man hugging his fellow man?
Everything is wrong with oooo..... Men don't hug, we shake hand and it must be firm as a man.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Osobi32(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:
86% of Nigerian males are gay.
Then 99.9% of Nigerian women are lesbians.
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Stargurl20(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osobi32:
Everything is wrong with oooo..... Men don't hug, we shake hand and it must be firm as a man.
Toor
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Weirdcamila: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osobi32:
Then 99.9% of Nigerian women are lesbians.
Women are lesbian by nature lol
They see and touch each one another anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by motionarena: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
There is a man i normally go to buy bread every evening at his Provision store, who seems very nice. Whenever i go to his shop, he hugs me and ask after my wife and children. I use to think he was just so caring and i never gave it any meaning.... What shocked me today was when I went to buy bread this evening then he pleaded with me to help him i send and install WhatsApp in his phone, I was doing that when a Facebook message popped up and without hesitation i opened it. Guess what i saw; Hmmmm, i saw more than 30 messages from different men whom they've had sex and telling each other i miss you, this and that.... If you see what i saw Hmmmm. How can a normal human being be calling his fellow man baby, sweetheart, I love you...etc So the man is a gay. God i never expected that he was gay because he is an elderly man who is in his 50s. Those he mostly had sex with according to his chats with them are young guys around 27,28,29... Etc.

Oga Linus
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
There is a man i normally go to buy bread every evening at his Provision store, who seems very nice. Whenever i go to his shop, he hugs me and ask after my wife and children. I use to think he was just so caring and i never gave it any meaning.... What shocked me today was when I went to buy bread this evening then he pleaded with me to help him i send and install WhatsApp in his phone, I was doing that when a Facebook message popped up and without hesitation i opened it. Guess what i saw; Hmmmm, i saw more than 30 messages from different men whom they've had sex and telling each other i miss you, this and that.... If you see what i saw Hmmmm. How can a normal human being be calling his fellow man baby, sweetheart, I love you...etc So the man is a gay. God i never expected that he was gay because he is an elderly man who is in his 50s. Those he mostly had sex with according to his chats with them are young guys around 27,28,29... Etc.

angry
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

We should be careful becuz a bread seller tried to yansh u in return for loaf....Corrřrrect?...bro .why didn't u call army?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Why be say na bread you dey always from the man side, remember man shall not live by bread alone seems u are.

Op tell us ur mission there too
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Higgies(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Live and let live ...
Re: Guys Be Careful, Read This by Higgies(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Live and let live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? / Can You Change A Playa? / How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.