Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Can You Change A Playa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Change A Playa? (4059 Views)

Poll: Can a playa ever change

yes: 58% (14 votes)
never: 41% (10 votes)
only male players can change: 0% (0 votes)
only female players can change: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2009
Can you change a playa?. Is it possible to love him/her so much, be patient with him/her, retrain his/her mind to become faithful to you?.
If no, why do so many women exercise patience and pray for their philandering husband to change?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by busybodi: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2009
yes one can,smtimes u dont have to do anything

i know a lot of players dat changed after meeting a girl

when they really meet who they really love,they get to slow their roll
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by MrCrackles(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2009
Oops wrong thread!
Retraces steps back quietly
!!!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2009
Do female players change too?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2009
I dont think so unless he wants to change himself undecided
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 27, 2009
I don't have the time to change irresponsible boys. tongue
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by follypimpi(m): 1:38am On Feb 27, 2009
Tragic !!! Tragic !!!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Magz(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2009
You can't change anyone, aside from your own self.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2009

I don't have the time to change irresponsible boys.

roflmao  grin grin grin
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Sauron1: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2009
St.Funmi:

Can you change a playa?. Is it possible to love him/her so much, be patient with him/her, retrain his/her mind to become faithful to you?.
If no, why do so many women exercise patience and pray for their philandering husband to change?

Of course you can change a PLAYA but he has to like you to the marrow for you to get close to achieving that.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2009
it depends on what YOU describe as a "playa", if you think that a man who cheat on his woman is a "playa" then i guess you can change him, but if, by "PLAYA" you mean to describe the man that:
-has no emotions
-never falls in love
-never gets attached to women
-never got caught cheating
-can make a women do WHATEVER he pleases
-has a minimum of 5 women on the go at any one time
-can sweet talk and bed any woman so long as he puts his mind to it
-chasing women to him is a sport
-uses women to get what he wants/needs
-sees women as pawns in his game
- understands that women are a dime a dozen and therefore LOVE isn't part of his vocabulary.

then i am sorry but this kinda man can NEVER be changed. it's all about deceit, the game is about making people believe that they are the one and only, so even when you THINK you changed him, you might just being played!
for a playa to be changed, you have to cut off his cock and make him mute and deaf.
it's all about the satisfaction the conquest brings to him but as soon as he has conquered the lady, then he needs new challenges to bring that high/rush again, just like women and shopping.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 2:14am On Feb 27, 2009
Are there men that r incapable of falling in love?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 27, 2009
of course!!!!! there are men that run away from love. not everybody wants to submit to love. like gangrene, just get rid of the affected limb.  we all know that love is like a drug that can bring you up but also bring you DOWN!!!!!!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tommy2k2(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2009
@ poster
dont be repeating people's thread, cheesy
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tytylayor: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2009
i dnt tink "playa" mostly men can change, even after marriage they still play arround, but its easier for women to change after marriage
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2009
i know guys can definitely change if they meet a girl they really like.
In all the cases i know of, the girls didnt nag, complain or show that they are worried.

the guys just stopped being playing
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by StFunmi(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2009
you mean it's advisable for d woman to stay calm and eat shit from her cheating husband?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by dani1luv: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2009
@ topic
YEs
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by busybodi: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course you can change a PLAYA but he has to like you to the marrow for you to get close to achieving that.

my point exactly

offtopic:the same way i changed u,cos u fell inlove with me cool
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by whitelexi(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2009
You cannot change a playa, he can however choose to change for reasons best known to him. Some change cos they're getting mature, some change cos they now want something serious e.g. marriage, others change when they fall hopelessly in love with someone lucky. . . But no woman can change a man or even as much as force him to do things her way, dont ever think like that cos a guy can give u the impression u have succeeded but when u least expect, he just changes, and that one hurts even more cos u could be married with kids by then.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Tonyet1(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2009
i begged my latest chic to, but she couldnt even when she tried

i wish i could because its got so deep into me, its like a snare now

and the problem is that, its em' chics that wont leave this playa alone

the truth is that some playas wish they could change, but havent got who could change them, get it!
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2009
Ladies,u can change a playa,cos a playa is someone who tell d ladies that they aint shit.They have all it takes n what it takes to get into a ladies heart n in between her legs.Playa's do not fall in love,except u're not a true playa.So those of u sayin u can change a playa thats in love is lik buildin castle in d air.But u can still build that castle in d air,by havin some invisible pillars that suspends it,but for u to get the code for d invisible suspension is a secret that only playa's know.For u to change a true playa is by , . . , NO i wont spit out,before some nairaland playa's begin vex 4me. Anyway,the truth is by makin a playa fall in love wit u,that way u can change him,but u never can say a playa wAS in love wit u before he met u,that way u can change him,NO way
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by charles316: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2009
@poster

the truth is u cant change a player.a player is one who is not interested in ur emotions but ur body.

the mistake most girls make is believing they can change a bad guy,only to complain that he broke their heart.

YOU MET HIM A PLAYER,U WILL LEAVE HIM A PLAYER.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by romsky: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2009
once a player finally meets sum1 he luvs there is a tendency to change
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tytylayor: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
na lie, its in their blood
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by dani1luv: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2009
seconded cheesy
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by MissyB1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nobody can change anybody!!!
Change comes from within.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by romsky: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
lots of players do change once they get dat once in a lifetime encounter with that particular girl they av a challenge getting
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tytylayor: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2009
rommy, r u a playa?
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by dani1luv: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
and you are the Goal Keeper
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by vanderjo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
@tytaylor,
You don't seem to believe that a playa changes,they do change if it is a man but women i do doubt.
Re: Can You Change A Playa? by tytylayor: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2009
u kno am a lady? lets leave d rest wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? / The Finest Dude On Nairaland, Post Your Picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.