Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" (5458 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Aladdin1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
They are wired that way.man can have sex without love and passion attached to it.but woman cannot.they always attach passion with sex.for men its just enjoyment with no strings attached.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by dollytino4real(f): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

which plate is that, d spoon u chop nko? Plate Ko, Spoon ni, u and ur mouth is stupid
u n ur comment fullish Billy goat
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by slipperyanus07: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peacefulriver:
The female was created to be emotional while the male was created to be logical, hence the difference.

She takes and sees sex as a gift to the man she finds the most attractive (especially the virgins) and her virginity to him as a gift which she's given to him and never to any other........before a lady(apart from sex workers) will have sex with a man, there have to be some level of emotional attachment.

The man being logical was only looking for what would gratify his need at that time which happens to be sex and once mission gets accomplished, he's job is done with no strings attached.

u just hit the nail on the head bro grin
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Joystic: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you ask 99 percent of guys they don't have any particular thing they love about that girl they're keen to have sex with yet funny enough it's those things that will keep you interested after the sex.

Whereas for a lady, she won't even go down with you unless she knows for sure you're the best among all her suitors. So for her the sex is just like sealing the deal. She's made her choice long ago.

Now as a guy, it's always best to ask yourself what you love about this babe before bedding her (apart from her looks) to avoid losing interest after sex.

But then, even if you've made the mistake and sex happened too early and now you've lost interest, better to act mature and then find those things about her you like.. she can't be that bad. Even if she is and you can't deal, dissolve the relationship maturely after like two weeks. Not immediately though...that will affect her self esteem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by eventainment(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cause sometimes both parties see it like a transaction.. most guys see it as a one time payment while a lady sees it as a payment for life long future benefit...
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by placeofallure(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
tiswell:
a pvssy once fvcked cannot be unfvcked, weda the sex is fantastic as envisaged or not sad

body counts already added!

What we're saying here's that it's not all the time that a woman becomes emotionally hooked to a man, even after the romps.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Mrtaye: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Aladdin1:
They are wired that way.man can have sex without love and passion attached to it.but woman cannot.they always attach passion with sex.for men its just enjoyment with no strings attached.
No ooo Olosho doesn't attach passion ooo na money matter lolz
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Hypnotise: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
E get one white banny wey I knack na me still dey chase am till tomorrow . Chai
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by erinzy901(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
You be bad guy. Don't chase her turn her to Janet
Hypnotise:
E get one white banny wey I knack na me still dey chase am till tomorrow . Chai
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by DonroxyII: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
marlow1962:
This mostly happens when the guy has chase the said lady for long. Just like the person above said, forming hard to get and finally they gets you, they will chop that tin you have been forming hard to get for and they will leave.
Aswear !
It's always about See Finish ....

"So all the Shakara and Wahala I used My Energies to Pursue na ihm come be this, Crapssss" ... with Post Nut Clarity Effects and If the girl no come get Substances but only Effects, you will run ... Same applies to girls too .. she will run leave the guy after sex ....

An average Emotional Oriented Girl fall in love more after Sex !
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by placeofallure(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sammy101111:
That is the reality of life
After s£x some men will love you more
But some men will loose interest

There is something called sexual feeling if there is no sexual feeling love can’t work oh
Because sexual feeling can make a man love you forever and forget beauty

If she is beautiful
But sexually not sweet to the man
She will end up being dump
Sexual feelings makes a man love a woman dearly

I agree with you bro.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
erinzy901:
Why do women fall deeper in love after sharing a nice time with a man but that's when the men feel they don't actually want the woman?
This topic has been severely dealt with by Ubunja in one of her Miseducation on why girls love bad boys, search for the post and get acquainted...
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by marlow1962(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear !
It's always about See Finish ....

"So all the Shakara and Wahala I used My Energies to Pursue na ihm come be this, Crapssss" ... with Post Nut Clarity Effects and If the girl no come get Substances but only Effects, you will run ... Same applies to girls too .. she will run leave the guy after sex ....

An average Emotional Oriented Girl fall in love more after Sex !
Wahala for the gal wer wn fall inlove, funny thing is that majority of them go meet good guys but cus of one stupid funny reason, dem no go dy reason the hood guy so. When d good guy don move on so, dem go cun dy cry foul why good guys no dy come dia way.
Omo if any gal luzgard good guy cus of one stupid reason, before she go see another one eh, dem go don fvk the hell out that hole.
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
marlow1962:

Wahala for the gal wer wn fall inlove, funny thing is that majority of them go meet good guys but cus of one stupid funny reason, dem no go dy reason the hood guy so. When d good guy don move on so, dem go cun dy cry foul why good guys no dy come dia way.
Omo if any gal luzgard good guy cus of one stupid reason, before she go see another one eh, dem go don fvk the hell out that hole.
grin ... Many Girls are just looking for James Bond while James Bond is Looking For Angelina Jolie ....

Even if She finds what she is looking for Does it Mean You are the one He is Looking for ....

I always Advise Girls and Guys .... Go and Become the Kinda Man/Woman You want .. cheesy
Re: "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" by marlow1962(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin ... Many Girls are just looking for James Bond while James Bond is Looking For Angelina Jolie ....

Even if She finds what she is looking for Does it Mean You are the one He is Looking for ....

I always Advise Girls and Guys .... Go and Become the Kinda Man/Woman You want .. cheesy
Ah swear, be who u wnt to be.
If na no nonsense man wer knw wertin em wn u wn be, very good. But if na mumu man u wn be ( that one still dy).
For the ladies, I no get anything wer I wn talk, cus the bad she becomes everyday, one mumu man go definitely come marry her either cus of big nyash or fine gal (no brain).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.