Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (38438 Views)

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nonexisting1: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na Delta man, no surprises here. Just try avoid him before you become the carrier of his 10th child. That is if you haven't started thinking in that direction already this one you done dey jealous the olosho he did painting giveaway for.

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by uncleJack(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Would you not be happy seeing your brother having a football team
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Assetosky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Your tribe brother is planting premium poverty

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by seanwilliam(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Did he complain to you? grin Abeg leave am make e enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Slynation(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Common sense is obviously not common...

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by McLizbae: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
How does a married "fire praying churchy type of person" still make plans to mingle with another woman...?

Beyond the littering, that your village man is of great misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by folake4u(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
The woman fück up abeg. 9 kids in this economy?? Going to the labour room 9 times??What!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Omoapena(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now.

He's the fire praying churchy type of person, he does normally visit my family, but we have never met his family.

He's a foreman that does any type of job, he's hardworking tho, not the lazy type.

So some days ago,when I went for an exercise on sight seeing organised by Nigerian army, it occured to us to check on him since he stays closer to the venue.

I rang his line and told him to direct me to his home,which he reluctantly did, when we finally located his home.

To say I was disappointed with the environment was an understatement considering what he was up to lately which prompted this post.

I met 4 of his kids, at home playing, they ought to be in school at that time and his heavily pregnant wife, we exchanged pleasantly, all thru our brief staycation there, the bros was uncomfortable, after some moments we took our leave.

This same man came to my hood to paint the apartment of a young beautiful big God female UBA banker who just moved in.

To my painment and chagrin, my brother didn't even collect a dime from this lady as wages for the job done, he only collected phone number and started chyking the lady, who obviously has a rich taste for big boys and my bros was pretty pained.

Simply put, he did a free job, a job that took him 2 days to paint grin,

My brother said he wants to have as many kids as possible, I'm afraid he's not making the necessary moves to care for them, which really is bad, with the present situation of the country.

My question now is.... Why would the wife and my bros agree to littering the house with kids they cannot care for and the ninth one is on the way?

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?

You should educate them, let them know about family planning & how it is important for married people after they have given birth to a certain number of kids, this type of people always get scared of abortion and they are the type that can't do without raw penetration .
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Danny50: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Name of the tribe pls.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by noble2faith(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olaide1295:

I’m glad this person is not a Muslim but a church prayer person as an evidence it happens across religions.
Everyone should do family planning or use contraceptives. Yoruba says “Omo bere, oshi bere”

Yea.. I agree with you but it is common among the Muslims, especially the Hausa Muslims. Talk about family planning to their bearing and see how viciously they will state at you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by iezeiyida(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
He is mentally poor.. Why should a sensible man have up to 8 children in this 21st century even if he's worth more than #50 million undecided The richest man in my hometown, is a multi-billionaire but he married only one wife and the couple is blessed with 2 grown up girls and a grown up son and they are very happy.. The first daughter is married to a very rich man from our state

Africans! Please, learn to make life simple for yourselves and others

2 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by NJV: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:

My question now is.... Why would the wife and my bros agree to littering the house with kids they cannot care for and the ninth one is on the way?

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?

It is this your question that me I don't understand now o?? Were you told that we here on Nairaland are responsible for the situation??

Again what help are you seeking from Nairaland now?? Some OPs will just be doing busybody. Mtcheeew
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Mercury12(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now.

He's the fire praying churchy type of person, he does normally visit my family, but we have never met his family.

He's a foreman that does any type of job, he's hardworking tho, not the lazy type.

So some days ago,when I went for an exercise on sight seeing organised by Nigerian army, it occured to us to check on him since he stays closer to the venue.

I rang his line and told him to direct me to his home,which he reluctantly did, when we finally located his home.

To say I was disappointed with the environment was an understatement considering what he was up to lately which prompted this post.

I met 4 of his kids, at home playing, they ought to be in school at that time and his heavily pregnant wife, we exchanged pleasantly, all thru our brief staycation there, the bros was uncomfortable, after some moments we took our leave.

This same man came to my hood to paint the apartment of a young beautiful big God female UBA banker who just moved in.

To my painment and chagrin, my brother didn't even collect a dime from this lady as wages for the job done, he only collected phone number and started chyking the lady, who obviously has a rich taste for big boys and my bros was pretty pained.

My brother said he wants to have as many kids as possible, I'm afraid he's not making the necessary moves to care for them, which really is bad, with the present situation of the country.

me sef is afraid for you. Because at the end of the day close ones and even long time friends will always use their leverage whenever they wanna use it. Don't tell us this. Tell him your mind politely. If he like he listen or not but you will know you done your part
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Emman08:
He's a grown man. It's his problem

Lol wait till when those children are grown and start hunting. Then you will realize they will directly or Indirectly become part of your already accrued problems lol. It has been said many times and I will keep on saying It that "Most Black People are ShortSighted & Have Short Memories"..grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by vickydevoka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I don't know about anyone else o but as for me whenever I see a pregnant woman this days I just shake my head because no matter how capable the family is it will still tell on their finances. Baby foods, pampers, clothes, drugs and even delivery fee at the hospital has tripled now not to talk of when the child starts to attend daycare or regular classes, school fees too right now isn't child's play at all..
Poor people no the worry for all those things o. Na breast only and napkins. The pikin the start school for 6 year n na government school

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Tunjibalogun: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I don't know about anyone else o but as for me whenever I see a pregnant woman this days I just shake my head because no matter how capable the family is it will still tell on their finances. Baby foods, pampers, clothes, drugs and even delivery fee at the hospital has tripled now not to talk of when the child starts to attend daycare or regular classes, school fees too right now isn't child's play at all..
Your papa for abort you oo esp with this thoughts lol
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Lilimax(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
You better advise your tribal brother and his wife to stop this madness asap.
No only them sabi born? They should stop bringing innocent kids to the world without adequate provision to Carter for them.

Posterity will judge them if they fail to nurture these kids well.
Our country hard.

They should do hysterectomy or vasectomy if family planning is failing them.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by 2Radii: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
sisisioge:

It's not about curing high libido fa, it's about being wise with family planning. 9 kids while living in the gutter....it is well.

We have a 26yrs old buffon here well on his way too. Awon ndi jakujaku embarassed

U don't need this bro

Ko necessary, iru oro wo niyen.

Afterall he never call u for help and he no call u to feed his four kids, reserve Ur abusive comments till he knock on ur door for food, and if he doesn't then face front.

Even you..., Ur own sef dey Ur body.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by GboyegaD(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
noble2faith:

Na so my bro, especially the northern Muslims. They tell you that family planning is a sin!

It happens in all religions. I knew a man growing up who was heading the prayer unit of the church. 5 years into marriage, he had 4 kids. The pastor advised him on the need to watch it since he was funded by the church and his wife wasn't working. The man left the church for another ministry and to date, I find it appalling that someone chooses to be unreasonable in the name of Genesis 1 vs 28.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Your papa for abort you oo esp with this thoughts lol

Yes exacty, It would have been the best decision the PaPa ever made. I wish I was aborted and never existed In such a place like Africa..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by adonaimart(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Run o

This is the physical representation of village people..

They will start by saying "isn't that am begging you o, I just know God will provide, he is faithful"..na scam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by baby124: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
MrHighSea:
Recently saw a similar case in a village in AKS

9 kids, 2 room mud house, drunk and very young.

Woman was popular because relatives forced her to hospital for family planning and she ran away.
Wow. Who she come leave the 9 kids for?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Emdebby2: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
8 children in this buhari regime?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by bonnyhope: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:

Is really a call for concern

People are busy procreation without ade6plan to take care of the kids
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by samuelson06(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:

I think the wife too needs to share from the blame too.

She has every right to rebuffed his sexual advances,or probably secreting going for family planning.

Sisi,kin ji ko,taking care of 9 kids ba karama magana ba.

Be there calling him tribal brother. You better be careful before he impregnates you. People that think about sex all the time can even choose to jazz up women. Keep distance from him.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by vickydevoka(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
folake4u:
The woman fück up abeg. 9 kids in this economy?? Going to the labour room 9 times??What!
I blocked all my sisters bcus of this. Everyday school fees money mean while you still the born. Na just pity sometimes. Poor people naturally give birth to many children

2 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by JrMacBeth(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Imagine
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
olaks4real:
What I ordered Vs what I got , telling me to say sorry for challenging before he can make another for me

grin God abeg oo
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by defcon4: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Report that guy to ministry of women affairs. Irresponsible human being

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Ovieemmanuel: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
sisisioge:

It's not about curing high libido fa, it's about being wise with family planning. 9 kids while living in the gutter....it is well.

We have a 26yrs old buffon here well on his way too. Awon ndi jakujaku embarassed
oh so you don take note of that guy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.