Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (38436 Views)

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2022

To my painment and chagrin, my brother didn't even collect a dime from this lady as wages for the job done, he only collected phone number and started chyking the lady, who obviously has a rich taste for big boys and my bros was pretty pained.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by seunayantokun(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
What's your problem?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by dododawa1: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Which TRIBE?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by toprealman: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now.

He's the fire praying churchy type of person, he does normally visit my family, but we have never met his family.

He's a foreman that does any type of job, he's hardworking tho, not the lazy type.

So some days ago,when I went for an exercise on sight seeing organised by Nigerian army, it occured to us to check on him since he stays closer to the venue.

I rang his line and told him to direct me to his home,which he reluctantly did, when we finally located his home.

To say I was disappointed with the environment was an understatement considering what he was up to lately which prompted this post.

I met 4 of his kids, at home playing, they ought to be in school at that time and his heavily pregnant wife, we exchanged pleasantly, all thru our brief staycation there, the bros was uncomfortable, after some moments we took our leave.

This same man came to my hood to paint the apartment of a young beautiful big God female UBA banker who just moved in.

To my painment and chagrin, my brother didn't even collect a dime from this lady as wages for the job done, he only collected phone number and started chyking the lady, who obviously has a rich taste for big boys and my bros was pretty pained.

Simply put, he did a free job, a job that took him 2 days to paint grin,

My brother said he wants to have as many kids as possible, I'm afraid he's not making the necessary moves to care for them, which really is bad, with the present situation of the country.

My question now is.... Why would the wife and my bros agree to littering the house with kids they cannot care for and the ninth one is on the way?

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?
Bro focus on your life and let him do his thing. This is for your sanity, nothing else. His type will figure it out las las.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by 4ward4: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now.

He's the fire praying churchy type of person, he does normally visit my family, but we have never met his family.

He's a foreman that does any type of job, he's hardworking tho, not the lazy type.

So some days ago,when I went for an exercise on sight seeing organised by Nigerian army, it occured to us to check on him since he stays closer to the venue.

I rang his line and told him to direct me to his home,which he reluctantly did, when we finally located his home.

To say I was disappointed with the environment was an understatement considering what he was up to lately which prompted this post.

I met 4 of his kids, at home playing, they ought to be in school at that time and his heavily pregnant wife, we exchanged pleasantly, all thru our brief staycation there, the bros was uncomfortable, after some moments we took our leave.

This same man came to my hood to paint the apartment of a young beautiful big God female UBA banker who just moved in.

My brother said he wants to have as many kids as possible, I'm afraid he's not making the necessary moves to care for them, which really is bad, with the present situation of the country.

My question now is.... Why would the wife and my bros agree to littering the house with kids they cannot care for and the ninth one is on the way?

Why does low income earners always have energy to knack and produce kids without the necessary bucks to care for them?

I will tell you why. Majority of the rich works all night , either organizing their companies profile, researching on presentations or exchanging emails with foreign firms. But you see those low mental men, Night to them is for Knacking and Knacking alone.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by rickleye: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
His mentality is that surely one of them will be dangote. In huge families usually God blesses one who shines above the rest.
If I were you- I’ll take the wife to family planning on how to use contraceptives. If the man won’t help himself at least help the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by delpee(f): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2022
The woman is not wise at all. Yorubas say "omo beere, osi beere". Literarily means, plenty of children brings loads of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2022
foleskay:
I need help good people of nairaland. Our house is flooded since last week in dekina,kogi state. We're strnded here. No food no drinkable water. Pls help a soul. Any amount will do...

There is something called shame. You should read up about it. Give yourself some level of self-respect.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2022
ahnie:
There's this distant brother of mine (not related by blood) my family has known him for some months now...

The most stressful thing you can do is to try to change a person's mentality. That's his mentality you're seeing in full gear and there is nothing you can do about it. I too thought he could be helped until I read what he did with the UBA lady.

And I see some here advising you to take the wife for family planning. I hope you do know there's some controversy around family planning. And some believe it makes women infertile. Do you want the man blaming you tomorrow for "taking his wife's womb"? If your answer is "No", you should retrace your steps and mind your business.

I understand you may want to help, but they've been surviving before they met you and will continue surviving after meeting you. The only thing you should be concerned about now is ensuring he doesn’t pin his emotional issues on you and begin asking you for money because that's where you're going with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by mamawin(f): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Ninth child on the way? What if she has a set of twins or triplets?

Tell your brother there's something called Condoms...or gift him some

3 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by ednut1(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2022
There should be laws targeting bastards like this. Forced sterilization should be done on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Tzar(m): 1:11am On Oct 20, 2022
The right question should be. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR BUSINESS IN YOUR ‘TRIBAL’ BROTHER’S CHOICE TO OVERPOPULATE THE EARTH?!
As long as he is not begging you for money, all you need to do is to advise him. Whether he takes your advise or not is non of your business.

ahnie:

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Carlyboi(m): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2022
ednut1:
There should be laws targeting bastards like this. Forced sterilization should be done on them

Foolish,selfish and insensitive Lots those ones littering and polluting the earth with innocent and poor kids who they don’t have the means to properly care for and raise.

I’d prefer jail terms or heavy fines instead say if the family/parents earn less than 3m annually you can’t have more than 3 kids until your earnings greatly improve!

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by smile4kenn(m): 2:09am On Oct 20, 2022
See What Pregnancy Tissue Looks Like During The First 9 Weeks. Clumps Of Cells, Not Miniature "babies," Forced Birth Propaganda Shows.

https://gist.am/q/pictures-see-what-pregnancy-tissue-looks-like-during-the-first-9-weeks-clumps-o
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by harmony75: 2:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Ignorance is a disease family planning is almost free this is very sad especially for the health of the mother... Smh
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by godofuck231: 4:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Some people are contented with the daily pay and feed themselves , some sex and alcohol, after work , others just seeing their children happy at least , if you thief to make family happy then good luck , your brother de ok with women
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by CheapHomes1: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2022
ahnie:

That's why I feel some of these stories are made up. The questions you are asking, are they meant for people on nairaland abi your bros and his wife? How do you want people on nairaland to know why your bros and his wife agreed to littre their house with kids they can't care for?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Your tribal brother is actively recycling poverty

Too much Truth already.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 20, 2022
ahnie:

.... You still call such a person your BROTHER?
Pardon me but u need counseling too.
Someone that's busy breeding new offsprings of bandits and you are here addressing him as your brother. A real enemy of the state you should have called the DSS on.

He wants to SINK Nigeria before time... U should be seeking for help before those kids grow to start tormenting neighborhoods.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:46am On Oct 20, 2022
olaks4real:
Pls beware of this page on instagram
He’s a scam

If you were scammed, report your scam case to www.scamfighters.carrd.co with proofs so that you can track the scammer to recover your funds.

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by phemmyfour: 4:47am On Oct 20, 2022
ahnie:

They are less ambitious in life. They see those kids as tomorrow's investment. It's a lazy attitude to life

3 Likes

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by akilo1: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Leave him alone ..he should multiply
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Everyone with their own kettle of fish ...Some people get billions make God just give them opportunity to score a goal wahala ....Another person no get shishi , yet they get them plenty... Sometimes I don't understand Baba God.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Structure10ten: 5:39am On Oct 20, 2022
NobleSeed:

And escape root from poverty..
As they all believe angry
. A poor man who have no money for clubbing and hangout with friends always sees his wife as the only means of satisfying his self most especially if the woman happen to be just a house wife.
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Bridget95(f): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Let him produce more kids after all we need more people to vote in the 2050 election so that apc can leave Nigeria alone
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Fadafada231(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Bridget95:
Let him produce more kids after all we need more people to vote in the 2050 election so that apc can leave Nigeria alone

Lol Bridget u no serious grin
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by bizzibodi(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2022
The same man will tell you family planning is a sin but his adultery is not a sin?.buy him killrod pill to kill his rod permanently.

1 Like

Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by BafanaBafana: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2022
How exactly do you want us to help?
Re: Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. by Elidrisy20: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Amebor,wetin concern you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.