Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . (5183 Views)

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? / Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

French is better grin grin
English is better!
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! See this Nigerian babe really trying hard to cramp my Togolicious Swag!

C'est ne pas Francais! (meaning---"You no fit do am"wink.  cool

Oya, tell me. I'm all ears.

Francais means=- French duh! see this yoruba immigrant won dey form here. cheesy

Togolese are known for thieving travellers money with juju,because of the high poverty rate.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
Repubocrat:

I think you might have mistaken his articulation for a sexy accent. Most Nigerian guys sound borderline ret@rd3d.

No I dont think so. They sounded, and were, smart guys
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nayah(f): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wbong lol but French is ranked second wink hehehe
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Repubocrat:

I think you might have mistaken his articulation for a sexy accent. Most Nigerian guys sound borderline ret@rd3d.

Excuse me, Mr Robocop! Even though I'm Togolese and I think "SEXY" is not the word to describe their (9ja) accent, I do think they sound decent/OK.  They sure don't sound like ret[i]a[/i]rds.  
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nayah:

Wbong lol but French is ranked second  wink hehehe
I prefer the english accent 2 the french tho. .english got more swag! lol
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Francais means=- French duh! see this yoruba immigrant won dey form here. cheesy

Togolese are known for thieving travellers money with juju,because of the high poverty rate.

LOL-- Chei! Who told you I'm Yoruba? Where are you getting your false gists from?

Well,  Yahoo-Yahoo! 419! Mutallab! Boko-Sexy! Boko-Haram!  (Nuff said) cool
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
@BABE what does the word "Igbo kwenu" got to do with this useless thread? Smh
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Repubocrat(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Excuse me, Mr Robocop! Even though I'm Togolese and I think "SEXY" is not the word to describe their (9ja), I do think they sound decent/OK.  They sure don't sound like ret[i]a[/i]rds.    

I never said they sound ret@rded. I said they sound borderline ret@rded. Don't put words into my mouth.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
The Nigerian accent is very sexy, whether it be north, south, east, or west. It's what the person is speaking that destroys any chance of sexiness. Nigerians are reigning champions of insults lol.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

LOL-- Chei! Who told you I'm Yoruba? Where are you getting your false gists from?

Well,  -Yahoo! 419! Mutallab! Boko-Sexy! Boko-Haram!  (Nuff said) cool

They do the same in Togo too,just that they are not are smart as our Nigerian brothers, Togolese are too timid,
hence they use juju to steal people's money.

Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nayah(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wbong I do like English too I was joking actually I don't really know why people find French so "sexy" anyway everyone has its own tastes I guess,

Here are the languages which are lovely to hear for me

Europe
Italian
Spanish
English

Africa
Swahili
Lingala( Congolese language sooooooo beautiful)
Duala
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

@BABE what does the word "Igbo kwenu" got to do with this useless thread? Smh

haha. Wetin I do na? I was simply hailing my Igbo brothers ans sisters. cheesy If you go back to the post, you'll notice that I put the "Igbo kwenu" phrase in front of a question. It was to show that it's Igbos that commonly say the word "Oyel" instead of "Oil"

No hard feelings. It's all fun and games.  wink

P.S I'm not a tribalist.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
this explains why those oyibo girls go weak at the knees when they hear my thick sexy nigerian accent cool
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Not a tribalist? Ok on one condition. Only if you would scush on my crib this weekend so we can mix some. . .u know
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

this explains why those oyibo girls go weak at the knees when they hear my thick sexy nigerian accent cool

kia chineke!!! ##rolling eyes##
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by BABE3: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

They do the same in Togo too,just that they are not are smart as our Nigerian brothers, Togolese are too timid,

CUT! END SCENE!

LOL--- That was fun!  cheesy  

But seriously though, I love my accent. It's very COOL. I wouldn't describe it as sexy. I don't even think those CNN people know what sexy means. But then again, the word 'sexy' is subjective.

Most of us celebrating the victory of seeing our country's name on the list, are even confused sef.  grin We should ask ourselves, WHY NIGERIA? Is it because we are the most populous? When AFRICANS talk to "foreigners", don't we all sound alike?  undecided  What's the elaborate difference? Africans sound like Africans.

That was how they went to insert President Goodluck Jonathan's Picture (as number 34) on the list of Hottest presidents. What a joke!  grin
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nayah(f): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol Babe!
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Vicjustice: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
Nigerian accent, sexy in regard to what language?
I disagree with this: First of all, does one need to be reminded that different parts of Nigeria have different accents?
One may arguably claim that Nigerian accent is "sexy" in their native languages, but in spoken English, i'm sorry to say that Nigerian accents are not appealling: Most Nigerian are not even understood by foreigners (especially when speaking English to them on phone).
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
talina:

I know that because Ive dated Nigerian men before smiley

Are u trying to tell me that u are from Ghana?
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
odiaero:

Are u trying to tell me that u are from Ghana?

Nope. Thats funny
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

You're Togo? Girl stop lying jorh
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Goldieluks: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

You're Togo? Girl stop lying jorh

excuse you?
shocked
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2011
lol
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2011
no comment.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2011
The sexiest accent are those who have spanish speaking accent.  Oh my goodness! 

The men sound so sexy and romantic.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Wbong: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

no comment.
well they think our accent is sexy
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Lax75(m): 1:43am On Aug 19, 2011
Oh my, the Nigerian "halccent" is sooooo "selgzy."
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Mynd44: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The sexiest accent are those who have spanish speaking accent.  Oh my goodness! 

The men sound so sexy and romantic.

Don't tell you know who else he might just pull out his cutlass on that neighbour of yours
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Mynd44: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

excuse you?
shocked

Was refering to that Ijebu Igbo girl called BABE!
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by Tosinville(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2011
Hope they didn't judge this with Igbo or Hausa accent? if they then we won't have being in the list but Yoruba accent blend fast with english than the rest of the Nigerian languages.
Re: Cnn Just Ranked Nigerian Accent Fifth Sexiest In The World . by claremont(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Just listen to the articulacy of Lamido Sanusi, and you may change your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Femi Kuti / #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself / #bbnaija: "They Beg Me To Press Their Nipple At Night" - Venita Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.