Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

(MOST Read)what To Know Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (MOST Read)what To Know Before Marriage (188 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy / Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(MOST Read)what To Know Before Marriage by GoodnewsChris(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Marriage is a sweet and wonderful thing almost everyone want to have a test of.

Some person's won't last in marriage while some will do...

But have you ever ask yourself this question: "If am to get married today, will I have the financial ability to feed my family"?...

If the answer is yes, then you are good to go but if it's NO, it means you need to make it right...

You can start a side hustle, a small business or even an online business which won't take the whole of your time and you will still be making some income from it...

PS: I can show you how to start an online business on Amazon (all by publishing books, even though you are not a writer)

Do you need this? then DM me on Whatsapp ---- +2348131183959..

Happy married life in advance �

(1) (Reply)

How Your DESIRES Help You When Choosing Who To Marry / A God Fearing And Single Female Friend Needed / Can Someone Lend Me A Laptop For My Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.