Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? (32655 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Slynation:
I want a woman that I would be very proud of and not one that I will manage for a lifetime...

Life has a way of humbling us sir. All my lives, I actually wanted a woman who will put on high heels to the office everyday. High heels always look Sexy and cute you know. But when darling wife came, the high heels to the office, I didn't see. Had to readjust because she gives peace of mind which is paramount. So, when your darling wife comes, she might not come with all the full packages you so wished. Brace up and learn to adjust and readjust.

All the very best sir.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Mattwillz:

See wetin you and your fellow man Dey yarn this early morning
is Siofra a man?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Kennydoc(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:
I was having a conversation with a friend and he said, " he cannot marry someone who doesn't know how to read or write.

Can you?

Someone that cannot read or write CANNOT give me peace of mind. How can we even have any meaningful conversation if she is a stark illiterate? Where will the chemistry come from?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by slivertongue: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Reading and writing is also peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
culf:
Who read or write help, peace of mind is the main thing, later you can enrol her in an adult school, single

Some people that cannot write nor read are more accountable and industrious than others that can.

Let me tell you something about life.

Some people are humble while most people are humbled. What makes some people appear good is that they see their deficiencies and know that they cannot compete with people who have worked on themselves in all areas.

They try to make up for their failings with good character. Just like ugly girls having good character because they know they cannot compete for men with the beautiful ladies.

Give people what they lack and you will see the beast in them manifest. However, this is not 100% the case, but that's what happens in most cases.

So, that so-called lady who gives peace of mind appears to do so because she knows her embarrassing weakness. The day she conquers it, you will see her true colours.

Cc ericmor

Aguiyimba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Ay04z(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Marry her if she is a good woman.. Loyal respectful. But note she must be willing to learn.. Infact during d dating.... Adult class straight... Simple..
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by ambient: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
it is working for my neighbor,the woman can not read nor write but she is a hustler very good buisness woman,the man is well pampared.i guess they are happy and contented

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by frankmoney(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Blackstan: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
It can never be me..

See der dis inner joy wen u have a smart and intelligent lady as a partner. A lady with such quality no de give wahala
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Mercury12(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:
I was having a conversation with a friend and he said, " he cannot marry someone who doesn't know how to read or write.

Can you?
YES
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by tiswell(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
I gat you by the balls!!
that was why you rushed to defend and cover up ya lapses.
You just proved that to get phone number from you no hard!!
And you a random girl for random men
Yet you come on nairaland
And be bashing men and forming woke feminist!!
Breeze don blow!!
And we don see fowl yansh!
baba rest,most girls here are very cheap,they just hide behind their keyboards to form woke!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
No o
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by FullBlastLight: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:

Can you?

Well, perhaps peace of mind is relative in its context & meaning!

Cos, 4 my type, once d person can neither read nor write, dt alone, has taken away my peace of mind & my sense of security & pride in many ways!

If u know, u know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by odiyeu88(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
peace of mind is very important
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Mattwillz: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
is Siofra a man?
Sure..if you could only watch closely
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Walz001: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Yes i can

When i do i will build her up
When i do i will teach her
When i do i will engage her

To those saying no .... let me ask you

Why is your wife after years in school still going to learn trade or hand work just to survive
She can read and write why didnt she use it to manage the home

Get Wisdom in all you ae doing

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by slimmoney(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Adult classes never close o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by ugosco82: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Oga if you know what peace of mind is all about, you will trade it for anything in this world.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by elmagnifico411(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
If cannot read nor write, then there's no peace of mind niyen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by shegoon: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
My wife does my kids school assignments most times. She also represent me in their PTA meetings, imagine she is not lettered, means i have to return from work and start assignments and probably skip work to attend PTA myself.
Zee0007:

Can you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by petertamtam6(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Yes grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Mercury12(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Fair enough. It's his or her choice. Personally, I can't and will never do such
you rather prefer a literate that won't give you peace of mind abi?
Ire o
Lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Chnbanc: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

U get Sense pass those mumu joo
na u be the most highest Mumu wey dey nairaland. Abi u wan make I bring ur leg come outside?
Oti ya werey
Oloribruku
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
This here is my situation at the moment.

Modified: Although, it is sometimes frustrating to communicate with them because you may say something they don't understand and you will need extra effort to explain it to them, but they will do everything within their power to bring peace or let me say positivity to your life because they know you(especially if you are a graduate, doing well and handsome) chose them over those(you know what I mean?) ones.

As long as she supports or let me say she fits in to my life plans or goals, and OK physically, we are good to go.
I will teach and educate her.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Corporate2020: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Our great grandfathers had peace of mind with their non educated wives. How many educated couples all around the world have peace of mind? Less than 0.1%

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
How can someone who cannot read and write give you peace of mind in this 21st century?
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
I can always teach her with love

You see peace of mind is the best thing that can happen to a man
Peace of mind is really underated. I had a lousy boss one time, the pay was good but there was this peace of mind that struck me when I dropped my resignation letter even though at that time I have nothing else yet. Some partners are predators, you will regret it once you sign the dotted lines with them, the true character will show. I'll go for peace of mind, her reading and writing can be learnt and it's very hard to unlearn bad character.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by sexuential: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:

Can you?

From the title, I like the concluding phrase, "gives you peace of mind". With this, I give my answer as yes.

If not, na big lifetime war
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
This here is my situation at the moment.
Go for peace of mind
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by Mercury12(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
While peace of mind is very important so is reading and writing too, there are adult classes everywhere now so there shouldn't be excuse as to why the person can't read and write.
lol oga choose one. Leave English
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? by GRACEGLORY: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Zee0007:

Can you?

Your been able to read and write doesn’t make you a literate. it’s the inability to get yourself informed thereby reforming that makes you a stark illiterate. Literacy is far beyond reading and writing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.