Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu (30018 Views)

Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori / Diri Appeals Judgement Nullifying His Election As Bayelsa Governor / Adams Oshiomhole Appeals Judgement Removing Him As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Slynation(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2022
It's well o...This guys obviously ain't ready for effective governance, what happened to obey before complain

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Imortal001: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2022
What! I dont think buhari will free this guy!

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by LTCtech: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Okay.

By the way don't forget to check our signature
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Saintly01(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
MNK will floor them in all of their courts, one more step to freedom.

4 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by adeoluolagbegi(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2022
They should just leave this man

6 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by odiyeu88(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2022
same govt that where telling ASUU to obey Court order

5 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by jamace(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Yet FG did not appeal the release of 101 boko haram insurgents from Kirikiri prison by President Buhari.

That's why i sometimes support those who call for restructuring of Nigeria.

Fulani should not be allowed to hold Nigeria hostage. Those supporting Atiku/PDP for 2023 presidential election take note.

Nigerians, vote wisely.

8 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Jones4190(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Today is World Liar's day.
#LekkiLies
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by voltron14: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one from the government.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by voltron14: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2022
odiyeu88:
same govt that where telling ASUU to obey Court order

Government has the right to appeal.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarethieves: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2022
cool very GOOD winksmileycoolcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by rejoice4eva(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:
But Kanu cannot be freed if we look at it from a realistic point of view. The only reason they should free him is because, the FG has been releasing Boko Haram members therefore, same should be done in the case of Kanu.

But the problem therein is, if they free this guy, he will go back to his old ways.
So, keeping him illegally or unjustly is the solution?

6 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by CheapHomes1: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

The FG have run out of anything to use against KANU. They are just desperate to prove what doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Mrshocker(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Let the Ipob get angry and order permanent sit at home
No election in south east!! LoL
Pity obi cry me a river

Politics 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Savechild23: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2022
No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2022
rejoice4eva:

So, keeping him illegally or unjustly is the solution?

What is the guarantee that, if they release him, he will not go back to his old ways? That is the problem on ground now.

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Conner44: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:
But Kanu cannot be freed if we look at it from a realistic point of view. The only reason they should free him is because, the FG has been releasing Boko Haram members therefore, same should be done in the case of Kanu.

But the problem therein is, if they free this guy, he will go back to his old ways.

So you’re trying to tell me that all the boko haram members that FG has been releasing did not go back to join their colleagues in sambisa again?

So you’re saying the FG truly gave them rehabilitation and assimilated them into the security forces of this country?

5 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Conner44:

So you’re trying to tell me that all the boko haram members that FG has been releasing did not go back to join their colleagues in sambisa again?

So you’re saying the FG truly gave them rehabilitation and assimilated them into the security forces of this country?

I'm not fully implying that. But Kanu will do worse if released. You sef know na.

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Mrkumareze(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
The federal government can never win any case against Nnamdi Kanu because you cannot kidnap someone in another country and take him to court. That's outright abuse of due process. You cannot do today what Buhari did when he was a soldier - Nigeria is a democracy for God's sake!

They can continue to press charges against Kanu, but they must release him first and it should be established that he was released from DSS custody. Afterwards, you can press fresh charges. That's the only way a judge can hear the case and continue litigation. I thought Malami was a reasonable man. undecided

ASUU judgement comes to mind.
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by kaywhy09(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Really
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by SirJerrie(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I wonder what your definition of "realistic point of view" would mean?
Your Moniker and your reality are parallels.

6 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Johel(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

It's the police and army in the south east that I pity...let them still keep him, e be like FG no dey tire for wahala.
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by OgaDeyVex: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari's government and its nauseating double standards!

The industrial court ruled against ASUU and ordered them to resume, ASUU went ahead to appeal and the case was thrown out as the appeal court insisted they obey the first court order before any other thing.

Now an appeal court has ordered for Nnamdi Kanu to be released, the same FG has refused to obey the order before appealing it.

And it is going to be no surprise if the same judiciary goes ahead to entertain the appeal against Kanu even when the government is yet to obey the first order. The kind of reckless precedence Buhari and his administration are setting in this country, one has to pray that these things don't return to haunt us in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Confirmedzombie: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2022
The FG cannot won this case. FG should just free this man.

There will be peace in the SE until Kanu is freed.

I will keep tolding the FG to release kanu and let peace rain.

See how the illitracys above me are rejoice cos of this.

I hate IPOB but FG can't won this case

2 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by Conner44: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I'm not fully implying that. But Kanu will do worse if released. You sef know na .

Me self know what? shocked

Did MNK ever carry any gun or cutlass or bomb to kill any single human being before he was kidnapped?

Why do you say he will do worse than boko haram terrorists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by pepetua(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
NIGERIA BELITTLING HERSELF IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS,
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by DevilSignature: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
We love it that way

Let's see how APC will stage their campaign in the south-southeast when the son of the soil is in their custody

We are waiting for them

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by 1gbdata: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Delay tactics
Re: FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

wow making caricature of judiciary on overload

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.