Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) (29299 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Patients Starve As Food Stocks Dry Up At Zimbabwe Government Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Kingnyazonjay(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
Foolish nurses, want to Japa to go and work as slaves in the white man land.

I Spit on Africans that are running away from their country, instead of staying to develop it.

If the ancestors of the white man ran away from their land, would their country be as developed as it is today.

Instead of running away because things are difficult in your country, stay and fight for the betterment of your country.

Stay and fight for what country. When even the political leaders are all medical tourists. They don't trust the system they created by their incompetence, yet they expect the health care practitioners to stay and slave away, just doesn't make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by proclinician: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:

What the heck is this cricket brained numbskull trying to say? Who asked for earnings of a house officer, or na the work your mama dey do wey dem take knack am belle? Oga get lost.

Dear useless, brainless piece of shit.

A house officer is a medical doctor with the MBBS degree qualification undergoing a mandatory one year training in a medical facility and working under supervision.

Stupid useless animal, filthy brainless bastard don learn one today.

Ode
I thought as much I de argue with a complete idiot.

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Go where you feel save and valued
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Neddstark: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

Dear useless, brainless piece of shit.

A house officer is a medical doctor with the MBBS degree qualification undergoing a mandatory one year training in a medical facility and working under supervision.

Stupid useless animal, filthy brainless bastard don learn one today.

Ode

Shattap your mum was the house officer to a house in UK and was inpregnated. Hence your coming to the world and being an irredeemable liability. Tell me more how much she earned.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by proclinician: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:

Shattap your mum was the house officer to a house in UK and was inpregnated. Hence your coming to the world and being an irredeemable liability. Tell me more how much she earned.

Hehe abeg get out. How can u have a mother but u de reason like u came out from baby factory. Haha emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Neddstark: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

Hehe abeg get out. How can u have a mother but u de reason like u came out from baby factory. Haha emptiness.

If my prior story about you is untrue. Then You were merchanted by 60 year old ipob women from a baby factory in abakaliki.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by kalu081(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Samantha123:
But you guys did help put them in power, are you telling me that it was only the Fulanis who voted for the president to be in power out of all the many Nigerian ethnic groups

Nigeria is just like a cup, looking at it from outside it is shinny and looks beautiful to drink with but u cannot look inside twice nor to even drink from it.

I know u probably laughed when I told u snake swallowed money, but it's not true , that is the way it was reported. The said money was looted by humans in ministries and told the entire nation the money was swallowed by a snake, u are probably saying those people are languishing in prison, no my dear not even a soul was persecuted

U are here as a concern citizen and all u care about were illegal migrants who use your Medical facility without paying, hmm we don't even have an adequate government owned hospital to be concerned with such, our leaders don't even see themselves fit to use the said facility.

Nigeria has loads of issues that people outside can't see, its a case of be careful of what u wish for

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

I Spit on Africans that are running away from their country, instead of staying to develop it.

If the ancestors of the white man ran away from their land, would their country be as developed as it is today.

Instead of running away because things are difficult in your country, stay and fight for the betterment of your country.
you should more worried about leaders who have totally lost faith in the country running way
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by TriitNG: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2022
A country that cares about it's future.
Less slave labour for the Western neocolonialist empire.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Ladygbola(f): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

Japa only benefits the individual citizen, it is bad for the country. How can you not care about your country.

Why should I care? The country should care for herself. Give me reasonable reasons why I should care for this collapsed Nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
kalu081:

U don't understand the Nigerian system, it's a system that will give u migraine.

U need to be here to really understand

Dude, you are making a ridicule of yourself. Pls always cross check your facts before you spill them in public. Up till now, you can't defend your claims or tell me when Fulanis came to Nigeria.

You said there was no nigeria 90years ago. Nigeria came into existence more than a hundred years ago precisely in 1914. This was due to the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates. The Fulanis settled in what is present day northern Nigeria as far back as the 16th century.

The reason why the Fulanis are powerful in Nigeria is because of the Uthman dan fodio jihad which sought to islamise much of the Hausa kingdoms where Fulanis had settled. The war lasted 4years and is responsible for what is known as the sokoto caliphate.

When the British came into Nigerian affairs, they did very little to alter the political structure of the caliphate. in the south, they used Christianity and western educaton to water down the powers of southern political structures. The British even used the south to subsidise the north. By 1960, the Fulanis were still in control of the north (which is almost thrice the size of southern nigeria)as they had been since the time of Uthman fan fodio.

After independence, it was only natural that with the way they were favoured by the British and their geographical size, they will have more powers than every other ethnic group.

So am not sure how you came up with your stories, but obviously they are fraught with errors

Samantha123
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by jesmond3945: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:

My focus is not Buhari. It is rather millions of those in Nigeria that will suffer the poor healthcare
thats why you need good leadership. Can liz truss leave uk hospital for another country without being sent parking?
If the president uses our health facilities as he should he would do everything to make it world standard even paying doctors high salaries to stop them leaving. Like edication like health like power all round failure.

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2022
I already know about those things that you've mentioned because I watch the news and I read a lot.

I'm trying to understand the part where you said you guys don't know the difference between an illegal migrant and a Nigerian.

Can I come to Nigeria right now without any papers and be given a permanent government job?
kalu081:

Nigeria is just like a cup, looking at it from outside it is shinny and looks beautiful to drink with but u cannot look inside twice nor to even drink from it.

I know u probably laughed when I told u snake swallowed money, but it's not true , that is the way it was reported. The said money was looted by humans in ministries and told the entire nation the money was swallowed by a snake, u are probably saying those people are languishing in prison, no my dear not even a soul was persecuted

U are here as a concern citizen and all u care about were illegal migrants who use your Medical facility without paying, hmm we don't even have an adequate government owned hospital to be concerned with such, our leaders don't even see themselves fit to use the said facility.

Nigeria has loads of issues that people outside can't see, its a case of be careful of what u wish for
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:
Good move. Nigeria must do this next.
African countries can't be training medical and health practitioners for 1/50 the cost of the UK. Only for the same beneficiaries to leave the system and be of use to a society that did not train them.
Insult me all you can but when you or a loved one is having a medical issue and you are stuck with an auxiliary nurse and you have to be on a 3hour queue because there are few doctors on standby, then your eye will clear. Unfortunately, you will blame Buhari or the next president.
Go and sit down! What do you know? Nigeria didn't train any nurse, people train themselves, pay for their tuitions..

You think blocking nurses from leaving nigeria will save your loved ones? Yea right! how many government funded adequate hospitals are in your area? How much are the nigerian government paying nurses? How much does it cost an individual to train themselves as a nurse in nigeria?

Anyway, nigeria can never ever block any proffessional from leaving nigeria, it is illegal. Even the people in government do not believe in their own medical facilities (if there are even any) they don't believe in their own nurses either hence they travel abroad for medical treatments, Ekeremmadu had to traffick an innocent nigerian minor to the UK for organ harvest and transplant for his daughter.

You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by kalu081(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Samantha123:
I already know about those things that you've mentioned because I watch the news and I read a lot.

I'm trying to understand the part where you said you guys don't know the difference between an illegal migrant and a Nigerian.

Can I come to Nigeria right now without any papers and be given a permanent government job?

Very possible in Nigeria
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Why do you guys allow it though?
kalu081:

Very possible in Nigeria
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
African negros and their illiterate ignorant dictatorship stupid leaders grin it is illegal to block nurses from leaving their shitholes. QED..
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

Keep wailing grin grin if it helps you sleep at night. People like you will die in suffering in Africa.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Kingnyazonjay:

Stay and fight for what country. When even the political leaders are all medical tourists. They don't trust the system they created by their incompetence, yet they expect the health care practitioners to stay and slave away, just doesn't make any sense to me.
Don't mind the idiat! grin African leaders are the first ussually to seek medical treatments abroad, they don't even believe in their own inadequate medical system or their nurses
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by kalu081(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Why do you guys allow it though?

Because u cannot do anything, if a government has chosen to do nothing
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2022
kalu081:

Very possible in Nigeria

Oga, stop lying. You have started saying things you can't defend. because you want to impress a woman, you are saying nonesense.

Who are the foreigners in Nigeria that have permanent government jobs without any papers?

Samantha123

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2022
There's no government without the people and if the people govern, the government shall listen.

It looks like you people are afraid of your government, the same people that you guys put into power.
kalu081:

Because u cannot do anything, if a government has chosen to do nothing

1 Like

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Masterito(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Manage the nurses you have here. Take it like that since you don't have sense to voice to government to treat them well. UK take our nurses because we don't treat them well. If we treat our nurses well, those in the UK will return. Trust me.
Neddstark:

Thunder hammer you too. And when your hammer happen, na cleaners go attend to you as the nurses wey you want to japa, don japa
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by kalu081(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Samantha123:
There's no government without the people and if the people govern, the government shall listen.

It looks like you people are afraid of your government, the same people that you guys put into power.

Maybe u did not hear of the Endsars period, u would have fully understand
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:
Good move. Nigeria must do this next.
African countries can't be training medical and health practitioners for 1/50 the cost of the UK. Only for the same beneficiaries to leave the system and be of use to a society that did not train them.
Insult me all you can but when you or a loved one is having a medical issue and you are stuck with an auxiliary nurse and you have to be on a 3hour queue because there are few doctors on standby, then your eye will clear. Unfortunately, you will blame Buhari or the next president.

No one need to insult you rather to educate you. Do you know that most of this nurse earn less than 20k in Nigeria? And if they see opportunities to better their lives & you want them to remain here
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by CheapHomes1: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
kalu081:

Who are the foreigners in Nigeria that have permanent government jobs without any papers?
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

No one need to insult you rather to educate you. Do you know that most of this nurse earn less than 20k in Nigeria? And if they see opportunities to better their lives & you want them to remain here

No trained nurse should earn 20k. Nursing education is at least 80k per session. It is quacks that end so little.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
I have heard about the endsars because I was already a guest here on nairaland.

I watched some videos and to be honest with you, I think you guys should have continued with the protests until you were heard, there's no way the government was gonna kill an entire country.

Let me tell you a short story about SA, we didn't get to where we are today because we just sat back and listened to everything the government said or allowed the government to intimidate us.

A lot of people were killed and some are still missing up until this day, but the people of SA still continued to govern and fight for their rights.

They were prepared to die for their rights.
kalu081:

2 Likes

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Horus(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BtEf98rcgY

Nigerian doctors working in the UK say they’re being exploited

Doctors recruited from Nigeria to work in UK hospitals say they’re being exploited and believe they’re so overworked they fear
putting patients’ health at risk. A joint investigation by BBC Newsnight and File on 4 has found evidence that doctors from Nigeria
are being recruited by a British healthcare company and expected to work in private hospitals under conditions not allowed in the
National Health Service. The British Medical Association (BMA) has described the situation as “shocking” and says that the sector
needs to be brought in line with working practises in the NHS.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

You are a fool.

An entry level MBBS doing residency earns 2.5m a year in Nigeria while same earns 53m in u.k.

Miserable bastard.
See how a supposed doctor is addressing someone on a public forum, na your type dy forget syringe for people nyash. All these uncouth "take alot of water" doctors sef mtcheww.
Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by proclinician: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
See how a supposed doctor is addressing someone on a public forum, na your type dy forget syringe for people nyash. All these uncouth "take alot of water" doctors sef mtcheww.

Are u equally of the opinion that medical doctors should be blamed for seeking greener pastures in U.K?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) by newcommer: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

Japa only benefits the individual citizen, it is bad for the country. How can you not care about your country.

The country doesn't care about you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / 5 Dangerous Pregnancy Complications That Can Destroy Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.