Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (53976 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OfficialP: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make una no get sense o, una dey allow few politicians put hatred between you nd your neighbours. Wise up youths.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I blame Lagos
if no be Lagos
U can never be educated to this point of trading words with me
U most likely will be selling Lizard in Onitsha
Lisard to your people.one I didn't school in Lagos and I don't stay in Lagos and will never stay in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

Yorubas r lucky the r not in large numbers in the SE, otherwise that same yesterday,they would have known what's up.

Nyamiri, you can't do anything to Yorubas in the East, any damn thing.
Your future is in the hands of Yorubas and sensible Igbos know it.

You try nonsense, your years of hardwork will go up in flames and those who survive will cry whenever they hear 'Yoruba'.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OfficialP: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
South Unite o
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
DestinyNigga:
Sleep will soon be more than enough for dead body. E go shock u when Lagos will look like ass hole to what will be in Eastern side. Mark my word.

The yeast will be turned to an artificial lake before you dare any crap outside your useless Zionist shithole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Tomek09(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .
One hoodlum agbero was killed. More to follow suit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by joe1309: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
No sacrifice is too big for freedom from oppression. You cannot be shouting peace everyday if you want lasting peace.

The brave Alaba boys did well.

The venom they will use to vote against Tinubu will be much. Let anyone try to stop them on election day and see fire. Keep quiet u fool. Na people get Lagos, na pride na make Igbo people dey where Dem dey so.

Nzogbu Nzogbu mode activated already.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Sparrk007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

enemies of Nigeria
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Risingblue008(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot

Travel out of ur land,
I swear,
U can never make it

But another man come ur land conquer u and u r here shouting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by LyfeJennings(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
pain me for what?.knowing fully well that as a son of Lagos, your current father can never rule Lagos and you and your white cap generational wizards can never rule your land.go and have your bath.

U want me to reveal my identity but I won't
but let me tell U
my family has chains of business across this God's green land called Lagos
We are quite industrious and doing fantastically well for ourselves
we all can't be ruler
I have uncles in position of authority so it literally makes no sense contesting
JUST PACK UR LOAD AND GO TO UR GODFORSAKEN LAND
THIS LAGOS IS OURS & THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sparrk007:
enemies of Nigeria

You no be Congo Jew of Biafra and enemy to the Zoo called Nigeria again?

OSU nnege
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by LyfeJennings(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Lisard to your people.one I didn't school in Lagos and I don't stay in Lagos and will never stay in lagos

lol
God will not even let U come to Lagos
U can wallow in ignorance wherever U are
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Funflipper: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:
LASG has shutdown the market indefinitely .

Nigerians should brace up for a surge in armed robberies, kidnappings and drug peddling.

Meaning their side hustle will be fully activated.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by effort1: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Are you currently living in your village? Or have you moved to another person's town/city?

Imagine if the owners of those cities attack you because you are a foreigner; will you be happy with that?

Anyway, Lagos is a no-man's land.

Every tax payer in Lagos has equal rights.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OdefaGirl(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:

That doesn't stop an Anambra man from seeing you as a dog. grin
You this ugly, smelly thing, no Anambra dude will even date you not to talk of marrying you.
You are dregs of the society and the most worthless.
Osu wawa, carry yourself comot here.

Is it my child you want to date or I am going to remarry..... You know, you see every Nairaland woman from your view of the so many failed women you surrounded yourself with. Open another thread and beg, that's what most of you guys are good at.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Diligence: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
The timebomb Tinubu has set is about detonating! The chickens will definitely come home to roost.

You mobilised to attack hardworking traders and businessmen just because you want to wake up your lazy asses and want to go collect money for doing absolutely nothing! What value/service/product are you exchanging?

Bear by it in mind, that this met serious resistance. Next time, you urchins may not be lucky because they (the traders/businessmen) will be much MORE "PREPARED"

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Are you already running mad because of me?

What actually did you type?
Slave, lowlife animal, keep serving other people and keep eating their sh!t... If you were busy like your mates, would you have time to be going about shop to shop to collect change?
Na your mates get shops, they are importing and exporting while you wallow in abject poverty till forever. Mugu

... If you were busy like your mates, would you have time to be going about shop to shop to collect change?
Na your mates get shops, they are importing and exporting while you wallow in abject poverty till forever. Mugu

The very reason for their hatred, jealousy & envy of Igbos success in their land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by SuperBlack: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Are you also among people that built Lagos??

Senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
odaniel1:

Well, I can understand you have no love in you. you want the country divided into different parts because of your selfish reasons. m not ibo and I am not partisan. you think if the ibos are raped and killed your tribe wont be next? ur more of a fool than the sitting president.

When you big for nothing tribes are engaged in an internecine war we will leave peacefully so it is to our interest that you fight each other to the death .

OSU
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Lumig: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:
LASG has shutdown the market indefinitely .

Nigerians should brace up for a surge in armed robberies, kidnappings and drug peddling.

cheesy you mean the Alaba traders or boys are kidnappers and drug peddlers using their Alaba shop as a cover for their criminal activities

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by joe1309: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
more
the market should remain closed till after elections, Igbo Amaka u gerrit
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OdefaGirl(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

I tell you. I laugh whenever they display their hatred towards Igbos. It clearly shows that the thing dey pepper Dem on a very serious level

Do they hear of such nonsense attacks in Igbo land? No... because we are too busy to notice that Yorubas are building houses, making money in our land. Igbo man takes it as a challenge and double his hustle but these lazy smelling things (exemptions to those who have sense) would rather be plotting wickedness and evil because they are jealous of another man's progress. Laziness is understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by babajero(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Go and declare Lagos Igbo territory

OSU nnege
I don't need to declare anything, Lagos is already a no man's land, Yorubas can't chase anyone out of Lagos and the agbero don't have any power or rights to collect taxes or levies where there is a sitting government.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Diligence:
The timebomb Tinubu has set is about detonating! The chickens will definitely come home to roost.

You mobilised to attack hardworking traders and businessmen just because you want to wake up your lazy asses and want to go collect money for doing absolutely nothing! What value/service/product are you exchanging?

Bear by it in mind, that this met serious resistance. Next time, you urchins may not be lucky because they (the traders/businessmen) will be much MORE "PREPARED"

They don't know the Igbo spirit.. their hatred & envy will definitely choke them. Very bitter souls who can't do better than their ancestor the fallen & outcasted demon called Oduduwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U want me to reveal my identity but I won't
but let me tell U
my family has chains of business across this God's green land called Lagos
We are quite industrious and doing fantastically well for ourselves
we all can't be ruler
I have uncles in position of authority so it literally makes no sense contesting
JUST PACK UR LOAD AND GO TO UR GODFORSAKEN LAND
THIS LAGOS IS OURS & THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND
I have realized that your reason through your anus.who told you that I stay in Lagos,Lagos for what?.sorry I didnt know that I was arguing with my family boy.God bless your family.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Iliveforever(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
norriswood:
..ur village people will win d lagos..u hear

It doesn’t change ur status of being an ethnic bigot

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Sparrk007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

You no be Congo Jew of Biafra and enemy to the Zoo called Nigeria again?

OSU nnege
abeg park well..make election come and go so all this jobless youth can find something meaningful to do with their life.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
effort1:

Are you currently living in your village? Or have you moved to another person's town/city?

Imagine if the owners of those cities attack you because you are a foreigner; will you be happy with that?

Anyway, Lagos is a no-man's land.

Every tax payer in Lagos has equal rights.

Well,unlike you bastard of the yeast, I and my people do not drag lands with anyone.

Our papa land reach us.

Osuegbe land grabbing parasite
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Truthdeypain: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
odaniel1:

You cant be sounding this tribalistic and be expecting a better nigeria, except you were born by demons. i don't see why we cant respect each other and look at things constructively without resorting to hate or abusive comments. its so sad the love we were raised with is thrown to the gutters these days. you think you'd be anywhere if they use that same hand you used to treat others to treat you? styms think bfr u talk n stop disappointing ur ancestors

It may be hard to swallow but this is the mentality of your average Omoluabi, no be today dem don dey do all this para, while enjoying the same freedoms they portend to deny others because of their inherent tribalistic and hateful tendencies.

If only all this your English will do any good, omo Naija is the way it is, my own be say make dem dey celebrate oo, I just no wan see tears when the table turns because wotowoto is loading, I will defend myself and my kinsmen with the last drop of my blood and rid this world of a bunch of spineless worthless owo mi da urchins while at it.

We no gats make too much noise. I promise you you the next headline you'll be hearing wi not be in favour of the enemy's camp.

FYI this is all part of TInubus master plan and political gimmicks so don't be fooled. That's the only reason we haven't responded loudly yet. We are not unsmart, calculations are still ongoing, once we are finished, you go see am korokoro!

Our corporate existence can never be threatened by hateful tribalistic mongrels. They started it just remember!
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by DestinyNigga: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
E go shock u. Just mark today date. U will remember that one Igbo guy told u this
AyePappy:

The yeast will be turned to an artificial lake before you dare any crap outside your useless Zionist shithole

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ogkrakkid(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Onikure.afonja.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Tomek09(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:

Agberos at Onitsha bridge can oppress you without you talking back at them but you don't want to respect the Agbero in your host state.
You go collect ni... simple as that.

-erase the dot

Useless animal. Agberos no go ever see shi shi for Igbo hand. Eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.