Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (53965 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Yes, then is not now and it has been over 50ys and two generations after and you are in desperate need of another long overdue ass whipping.

The thing is that this time it will not only be fought in the east as you think, all will receive it. this is morden age and we're are born fearless.Let them try and let's see

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Elidrisy20: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
That's not good,is that how tinubu wants to govern this country

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by zionstaar75: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:

Gibberish.

Next.
why are u fighting for freedom in yoruba land,last time I checked there are 5 south east states in Nigeria. Charity they say begin at home.when have freedom your states u can come free lagos
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by YorubarLord: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

That will be declared an act of genocide because we know cannibalism and famine will be the next thing just as it was in your brief 3ys as a rogue nation.

Hunger go kill una finish.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dabillion:
May it never be well you, may any of your generation do not find unity, sorrow to sorrow will be your portion and that of your generation. Since you have decided to be this way. Peace will depart from you amen.
Typical wailing grin
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by McDuncan: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Osu, you are quoting a Niger Deltan who knows the real enemies of the ND and it is you igbos.

See this my post responding to one of your fellow parasitic Osus here.

Stay your fcking lane una no go gree nah to dey drag land with your betters.

Don't ever mention me again .

We don't have filths like you indigenous to our beloved niger delta. Your blood is contaminated with hate and jealousy. You stink badly as only an afonja would.

Niger delta your demonic arse. May GOD wipe you to oblivion, bastard oaf from the greatest kleptomaniacs in black history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Johel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .

Please shutup...You are grown,yet brain dead!

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

It doesn't mean Lagos is not a no man's land.

It will be drilled into your land grabbing okoro skull that Lagos is not a no mans land

Continue with this your latest nonsense of claiming what is not yours

What your useless bushmen that you call ancestors could not do you think you photocopied savages with tainted Awusa DNA from civil war rapefest can achieve.

Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make igbos too stay for their God forsaken land and leave OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE OF AQUATIC SPLENDOR ALONE

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by credibleVal(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

You are a mistake of a human being.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Albie:

I didn't want to insult you, but you are a magnificent fooool grin for saying Igbo is a language and ibo is a tribe and for saying I come from Yoruba, a tribe hates my root to the core, I put it to you, if u are an Igbo man, u can never spell Igbo as ibo period!!! No need arguing with u.

my brother you don't need to insult me,sorry if your not from yoruba.but please google the word ibo and get back to me
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
The thing is that this time it will not only be fought in the east as you think, all will receive it. this is morden age and we're are born fearless.Let them try and let's see
another chest beating.

This is the era of tocuno i.e a reminder

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Karnice600: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Aftermath of the clash with thugs at Alaba, some traders were immediately rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment.

A thread for the tribalistic folks to start a virtual war

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by JealousCobra(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
During the clash, an ibo guy was seen receiving water therapy.

-erase the dot

Bloody bigotry psychopath!! .... You will never find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
credibleVal:

You are a mistake of a human being.

Pained OSU
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot
Why are you justifying agberoism?

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Lionnation: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

go and chase him na

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
rollywise:
This is Tinubu's Lagos. The legacy he wants to escalate to the national level. Where do you see agberos collecting levies from people abroad? We have a million years to go
But we see them in Anambra grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Allisgud: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
blancsn1:
I will be voting APC from top to bottom
It is your Igbo father God will punish

malu u supposed know say not every sane person is igbo,go and do check up u are suffering from the agbado u ate from tilumbu

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Financialman: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

The Yoruba thugs just tried it and got away with it and a lot of broken okoro skulls with their shops locked up indefinitely by the state govt.

Keep ranting . At the end, you go run back to your village.
Why are you talking like this,it is the likes of people like you that are fermenting trouble in Nigeria.How many Agberos have you seen in international markets like Alaba over there in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Truthdeypain: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
McDuncan:

F00ls like you have a limited sense of history. Lagos was built from the resources found in my backyard, deep in the niger delta creeks. And if not for a failed federal system there would be at least 5 other port city competing with lagos.

Lagos benefits most from this failed and corrupt system and all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, creed or region have the right to live, do legitimate business in lagos or any other city in Nigeria.

You don't own lagos, neither does your father. Stupid lout. Like yorubas don't dwell elsewhere outside their region.

These folks are beyond stupid. Very clever by half. Always threatening people living and making it in their places of origin while at the same time claiming to be the most hospitable. It's always amusing to see the level of hypocricy they exude.

The bolded is a common fact that does not need telling or explaining to these bitches, yet their level of toxicity, xenophobia and hate towards Igbos has exchanged their common sense for a pile of shit.

They are born fools and HATEFILLED irredentists whose animosity against the IGBOs is borne out of genuine jealousy and hate of their ability to succeed and prosper in spite of the odds stacked against them.

You'll be surprised this is the average thinking level of Omoluabi, "we must chase out all the Igbos and inherit all their properties" I have been hearing that since I was like what...2. An iota of shame dem no get, education kwanu a waste, your education is clearly a waste when you tell people who have every right to live and do business wherever they choose and pose no security threat to you to be sent packing.

Set awon most hospitable and sophisticated fellas. What a fallacy!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
McDuncan:

We don't have filths like you indigenous to our beloved niger delta. Your blood is contaminated with hate and jealousy. You stink badly as only an afonja would.

Niger delta your demonic arse. May GOD wipe you to oblivion bastard oaf from the greatest kleptomaniacs in black history.

Stop claiming ND you Jew wannabe OSU vagrant .
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=117721109][/quote]
At least our girls don't shave beards grin
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Johel(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
let your grief come up more.I will appreciate it if you yorubas will chase us Ibos out of lagos. some of us will allways be grateful.

The few Igbos in Lagos will so much deal with them if gbege start...These Yoruba Agberos can only make noise and use weapons, but Igbos will use physical strength and brains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Make igbos too stay for their God forsaken land and leave OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE OF AQUATIC SPLENDOR ALONE
it's not just by talking,you have a government.why don't you enact law to that effect.i am not even sure your from Lagos state.may one of those Yoruba enclaves.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Albie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
my brother you don't need to insult me,sorry if your not from yoruba.but please google the word ibo and get back to me
We are cool bro, sorry for the insult, I just don't like it when they spell and pronounce Igbo as ibo, but they can spell and pronounce gbenga correctly.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
The way and rate these ibos will vote against apc will be mind-blowing

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kaysalas(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Masterito:
How you comfortably brag on killing and misfortunes baffles my imagination. Well na your upbringing.
He is wrong by all standards but I guess it's a product of the bitter exchanges since yesterday. All of us need to take a chill pill.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

At least our girls don't shave beards grin
but the have maggots

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by GeneralPula: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Good, the Lagos government should please make laws stopping us Ibos from coming to Lagos,most of us will ever remain grateful.
I’m 100% sure you’re not an igbo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.