Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

*****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** (22970 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Ikush Of Nairaland Has Been Added To Fhemmmy's List 2001 Infiniti Qx4-ARRIVEDDDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Moreeeeee of the ZDX

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy Thank you sincerely.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
Check your email please
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
naijababe:

Check your email please

Check and responded, Ma
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
More of the ZDX

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
No news yet. wink
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
Osama10:

No news yet. wink

I sent you a text yesterday, Bro . . . Did you get it?
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ah, didnt receive any oh.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Osama10:

Ah, didnt receive any oh.

Nice talking to you, Boss . . . remain Loyal
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
we doing it again
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2011
We have deals that would blow your mind
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2011
omo see machine mehn!
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Chief, what's the latest? wink
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
Osama10:

Chief, what's the latest? wink

The Chief of all Chiefs . . . . The guy is being difficult oh . . . . . He cancelled on me and not even picking calls, was at his place and never showed up.
So now a little confused on what to do, cos black seems so tough to get, the blacks that i have seen, the prices are ridiculously high.

However, i keep finger crossed and hopefully that either the particular one we saw or another one. . . . .Else, we will me and you would go back to drawing Board, cos na madam's machine, if na your own now, i no go worry sef, we have to get something great to madam.

How your sunday?
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^

Hmmmmn, na wa oh.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Osama10:

^^^^

Hmmmmn, na wa oh.

Na real wa . . . I am thinking of us starting a new thread and made it Diary of Pre-Order for a ride for Chief Osama . . . . .

We could start with the Infiniti QX4 and show how the search is, and if you change your mind to the other one, we do it as well . . . Show here how easy r tough to get a ride . . . Will post all pix here and eyes could even help you make decision.

What do you think.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Where is Boss?
I beg let us work together today oh, cos holiday don come
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nice talking to you, Baba . . . .
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
Something for all
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
Let us change your car buying experience for good
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2012
You are awesome
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Almost a year gone on this one. cool
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Osama10: Almost a year gone on this one. cool

And so much more to come
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars / A Nigerian Used Toyota Camry For Sale....(big Daddy)...550K / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.