Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) (46682 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys, I need to get answers am very horrny and I need a Dicck inside of me. How do I tell a guy I am horrny and he won't be offended with it. Pls can someone help me out am seriously over wet and have changed my pant for the 4th time since morning.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

Owo mi da youth..
Wild wild waste being!!
Descendants of the fallen demon (oduduwa)

Werey don high on Obi Pandora beer, he know say una dey useless and na beer you people need to function like the animals you are. He use 8 years as governor build shayo company for una. grin
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys, I need to get answers am very horrny and I need a Dicck inside of me. How do I tell a guy I am horrny and he won't be offended with it. Pls can someone help me out am seriously over wet and have changed my pant for the 4th time since morning.
Do u have boyfriend or boyfriends ?
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
but now we have taken over Lagos and other SW states wt business.
If u like kee ya-self... Lagos State na no man's land.
We don buy ya papa land and property and turn you to tenants in ya land. grin

First of all, person like you or any member of your family no fit afford property for Lagos.

The reasonable ibos wey get property know say if anything go wrong them go lose their property, either govt takes over or the sons of the soil reclaims it. Na nonentity like you wey no get common spoon Dey shout no mans land grin grin
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anything eating cmpetion na women the win am.
they can form as if they dnt eat bt u need to see them eat in their closet. They gluttons.

na so they did coke drinking/ indomie eating cmpetition in my school bak in 2013 with two boys and two gals as contestants ; na so the two girls finished first and second while the boys were stil drinking and eating.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Chnbanc: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Werey don high on Obi Pandora beer, he know say una dey useless and na beer you people need to function like the animals you are. He use 8 years as governor build shayo company for una. grin
no time old man..
Am really busy here.. let me attend to clients.
Have a nice day.. and find something to do.
It pays...
That's my advice to you
As a fellow Southerner
Although say nothing join us
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
no time old man..
Am really busy here.. let me attend to clients.
Have a nice day.. and find something to do.
It pays...
That's my advice to you
As a fellow Southerner
Although say nothing join us

Werey dey form busy grin

That market wey you get no go sell, if you don’t desist from tribalism and bigotry. Also, preach to your brothers to fake getting busy with their lives like you and stop constituting nuisance online by attacking other tribes unprovoked.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Haymus007(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
You shouldn't be responding to people like this just cut'em off simple!
obembet:

Your mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Templee333(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://twitter.com/ekititrends/status/1582403857786994689?s=19
this one go carry that kind mouth go marry person pikin, after the husband go come sufer because food no go remain 4 house again. God forbid bad things!
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Haymus007:
You shouldn't be responding to people like this just cut'em off simple!

Thank you
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Johnboom: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:
Are you for real? If yes post your number.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by boxer022(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:

I don't know if you still feel the same till this very moment; but incase you still do, if you see a guy you like walk up to him and express yourself. He may be willing to help you quench your thirst (you know what I mean). If he is not interested leave him and go to someone else. If after all trials, you fail to get someone willing enough to help you, then you have to self service till you climax.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by 366bolutife: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hungry peopleHungry people...
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
I see
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Truthdeypain: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Most times there's nothing spiritual behind an unmarried woman's situation.

This guy >: grin grin
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Most times there's nothing spiritual behind an unmarried woman's situation.

Not in all cases. Especially if she done reach 40 years, no pikin and no husband and she still fine. Some get spiritual problems oh but not all. Abeg make we nor argue oh brother. I just say make I share my point of view.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Ebymyk(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
It is confirmed, women eat more than men.... This is no joke....
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Ygc1: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hunger in the land
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Elzeeno(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na dis kind competition I dey like, better pounded yam with correct Egusi soup. If I no win make I know wetin cause am.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys, I need to get answers am very horrny and I need a Dicck inside of me. How do I tell a guy I am horrny and he won't be offended with it. Pls can someone help me out am seriously over wet and have changed my pant for the 4th time since mornng.

Goan tie Napkin or better still wear pampers! cool
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by BePrepared: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ladygbola:

Bros stop this none sense, go and work stop looking for your fellow man to scam
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by HolyMan12: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
RoyalBlu:
It's far better than alcohol competition cheesy

Damn! kiss

Alcohol is bae kiss kiss
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by jawalis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
HolyMan12:
why the hand be like criminal own? grin
You are funny.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Godforbid bad thing grin , by the way, what was the prize for the winner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.