Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59704 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onmyrise:
Reincarnation is 100% real.

The soul reincarnates from life time to life time coming back to pay what it owes, its karma(punishment) and get its dharma(good rewards)

One of the reasons you hear of dejavu, is that feeling that you feel you already know someone when you just met them.
Its cos you knew them at a soul to soul level from a past life

Everyone has 108lives to live and if after that, you dont transend this mechanical life and become an Angel, then you descend to Hell, for hellfire to help purify you since you couldnt do it yourself.

Only a few people remember their past lives.

Well, its an interesting and extensive topic and there are loads of stories to prove this in every culture and lattitude.

What the Bleep did u just type
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AlexB300: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
KSBlog:
Reincarnation is real. This is the stark truth.
I thought when we die, we go to a place awaiting judgement sad

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Easy5265: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked

Na hin be say no hope for us to japa from this kontri in our next life, if we no japa now.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin That comment made me burst into laughing.

Goodman247:
One said some days ago his ltle cousin like rolling eba like his late grad dad, l dt really know
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by inoki247: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Easy5265:

Na hin be say no hope for us to japa from this kontri in our next life, if we no japa now.

Lol if u still Japa if u die dere when u wan come bak alive na Nigeria u go still come cos na ur country of birth and origin be that u no fit cheat the system.....
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by viodemus: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Akuko (story); he dun go watch scary movie, cun dey narrate.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jman06:
It's easy to spot spiritually blind people when they talk...

Bro, I'm a scientist but I have been spiritually enlightened enough to know that this life is spiritual.
Okay. Keep deciving yourself. grin there are no such thing as spirits..

You think scientists cannot be traumatised or get mental illness? Scientists are not humans? Who can feel pains?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Regret will not change anything, therefore be happy, even if you are in Nigeria, and i hope you become truly happy.

Be of good heart, the world is already conquered by Jesus/ The victory is already sure.

Bahamas95:
This life is full of mysteries you can't explain.

At times I will experience something and be having this funny feeling that the thing has happened to me before.....I don't know if I have existed somewhere before. If it's true my anger is why I was brought to Nigeria. That's my regret everyday, I hate being an African. Most especially a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
viodemus:
Akuko (story); he dun go watch scary movie, cun dey narrate.

When i was 6 i thought i was Micheal Jackson too.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Advancedman(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Remind me of the previous post of 5 year old behaving exactly like grandfather, now those who claims it's a coincidence where are you?

3 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Regret will not change anything, therefore be happy, even if you are in Nigeria, and i hope you become truly happy.

Be of good heart, the world is already conquered by Jesus/ The victory is already sure.

Go see a psychiatrist.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sorry, its called Amala too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Goldensword:
I always laugh at those doubting Thomas's who do claim that there's nothing like re-incarnation, there's a place here in Enugu state called Amala, if you wish to know about your past life or speak to your departed relatives, they will lift the veil covering your eyes and you will see it life and direct. Even in my family our last born is clearly re-incarnation of one of my late uncle.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am curious, if you dnt mind, how where you spiritually enlightened.

Jman06:
It's easy to spot spiritually blind people when they talk...

Bro, I'm a scientist but I have been spiritually enlightened enough to know that this life is spiritual.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
smiley smiley, I notice one does not need all these things, one can talk to God and Jesus directly and receive answers and God walks in love.

I also feel the presence of God sometimes when i am among people who love God.

I love science and logic seriously, but i know God is real. Although i dont like superstitions cheesy cheesy

spiralwedge:

Cc; repoman007

As a teenager in the late 90s, I attended a 3-day program in Unilag Education faculty hall. it was WOSEM students fellowship that hosted it. A man who was deep in occultism, but repented,narrated these things and many more. He brought some relics but the dangerous ones had been burnt. I only remember Balogun as part of his name.

Those revelations have been my guiding light till today. I don't even delve into some things. Things as simple as horoscope are so spiritually heavy.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by watchindelta(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lielie, 5years lololoho, 5yrs saying does things lol cool cry
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SerikiFulani(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
I believe him..

I once lived around 1920 to 1960.

Sometimes I see past events like the World war 1 & 2 , The rise of the Beatles & Other stuffs.

Reincarnation is real...... I can sing all of Frank Sinatra's song and I never studied, researched or heard him sing while he was alive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin My dear, it will fine, don't worry.

gypsey:
Go see a psychiatrist.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by watchindelta(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Movie, Reincarnation ki, not believing this movie of fictions
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by QuietMynd: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.
Guy u be werey I swear.
grin grin grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AngelicBeing: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
sad
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AmazingELixir: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
undecided

If this little boy's story will make Afonjaz realise that maybe in their previous life they were amongst those kids that starved and developed kwashoko during the civil war and some victims of the pogrom in the North and conversely some present day ipobians were amongst the Afonjaz Usman dan fodio dealt with mercilessly in the present day Kwara state during the Islamic jihad....perhaps they'll both have sense and stop attacking themselves and disturbing our peace on this platform.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by reubenobi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Devilish act from pit of hell
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mysterious Luke
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jjennecco: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Man die once after that is judgement.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jman06(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I am curious, if you dnt mind, how where you spiritually enlightened.

Through personal experiences... like

1. Conversing with the spirits and getting to see things in the dream before they happen in real life. I have been able to help people avoid deaths by accidents after seeing the events in my dreams

2. I also experience trances where I interact with spiritual beings.

3. You might have heard that people receive unexpected financial favors after swimming in pools of feaces in their dreams, I have experienced that severally. The last one happened about 2 months ago. I was trapped in sewage water in my dream at night on for me to wake up to a heavy bank alert.

There are so many other experiences, but the spirits prefer to work with those who disclose less. So, I have learnt to keep things to myself, unless it's a life threatening experience.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Okay thanks, but i suggest in kindness, that you should be careful of Spirits, they have their own motives for helping you, make sure they do not take ownership of your soul.

I also have experiences, but for me, sometimes its Dreams of convictions, Judgement, or salvation.

I understand that we are slaves to Life (righteousness) or death (sin), and the spirits seek to own us, that we serve them, but for Jesus, he purchased us, by his blood, he bought us back from the dominion of death so our souls will have eternal Life with God and not death.

Jman06:
Through personal experiences... like

1. Conversing with the spirits and getting to see things in the dream before they happen in real life. I have been able to help people avoid deaths by accidents after seeing the events in my dreams

2. I also experience trances where I interact with spiritual beings.

3. You might have heard that people receive unexpected financial favors after swimming in pools of feaces in their dreams, I have experienced that severally. The last one happened about 2 months ago. I was trapped in sewage water in my dream at night on for me to wake up to a heavy bank alert.

There are so many other experiences, but the spirits prefer to work with those who disclose less. So, I have learnt to keep things to myself, unless it's a life threatening experience.

4 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by arantess: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me
you dumb fuvk
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by seunak2016: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility
not everyone will enjoy reincarnation
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Annahh:
Story. Demons speaking through him. Nothing like reincarnation. All jargons. It's not biblical. It is appointed unto a man to die once and after death comes judgement.
But Lazarus died twice.
The centurion son die twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.