Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59692 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by TemmyWon(f): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me
Well you're still dumb in your present life and miserable too.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by KSBlog: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ra was once human like Buddha, Krishna and Shiva and were limited by human communication available then. Most of the things translated from ancient texts are being found to be wrongly translated. The best way to truly know is to experience it for yourself.

Just outside this physical realm, time and space does not exist. It means you can go to any point in time to see what really happened for yourself instead of relying on wrongly translated texts.

I look forward to the day I can visit the akashic library myself and see everything for myself.

Awakened Brother spilling facts! NOTHING BUT FACTS.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlphaStyles:
see you most 2yr olds start conversing well at the age of 2 some even by 3 it's like you haven't seen 2 yr old children talking with their parents and next time when you see a news on nairaland ask the OP if he or she was there when it happened.
Read again he is 5yrs old
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by CaptMarvel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Instead of asking if reincarnation is real, the best is to ask God to show you where you reincarnated from to your present life.

Some of you were once Fulani cow before coming back here! Hahaha!

Just for laffs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin
CaptMarvel:
Instead of asking if reincarnation is real, the best is to ask God to show you where you reincarnated from to your present life.

Some of you were once Fulani cow before coming back here! Hahaha!

Just for laffs grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by NEUDUDE: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
My later life i should not smell africa at all grin. USA straight lol

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Greystone: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked

Instead of coming to Naija or Afghanistan “she” Upgraded to a white American boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DaveJacuzie: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility
Only in Africa Magic stations
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
gypsey:
Okay. Keep deciving yourself. grin there are no such thing as spirits..

You think scientists cannot be traumatised or get mental illness? Scientists are not humans? Who can feel pains?

you are a very dimwitted individual.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nothing new... Demons can reincarnate as many times they want, but humans can't reincarnate. For humans after death is judgement straight.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DaveJacuzie: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
KSBlog:
Reincarnation is real. This is the stark truth.
No be only stark truth, lannister truth ni!!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
If the boy eventually chooses Nigeria. Believe me, he remembers not of his past life. May be I spent past life in London

Well, BUHARI shaaa
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is reincarnation,in john 9:2 Jesus disciplines once ask Jesus Rabbi who sin that this man was born blind,is it him or his parents...ponder how can someone who has not been born sin?unless he has once live before.
This fellow must have been impacted by d accident to imprint the horrible incident on her spirit...which is still living & never dies,given d opportunity to reincarnate into another gross material body as male this time & another golden opportunity to experience life again in uncle Sam's country.
Not many souls has that opportunity to remember their pass life,U hav to be matured to handle it.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by vugaman(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.
sometimes we laugh at people not knowing that we are the ignorant one, always approch issues with open mind

6 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kingxsamz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.

grin grin grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kingxsamz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
They need to reduce his access to TV and religious shows.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kingxsamz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
vugaman:
sometimes we laugh at people not knowing that we are the ignorant one, always approch issues with open mind
And what tangible thing is being open minded about this cock and bull story going to do? undecided
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ra was once human like Buddha, Krishna and Shiva and were limited by human communication available then. Most of the things translated from ancient texts are being found to be wrongly translated. The best way to truly know is to experience it for yourself.

Just outside this physical realm, time and space does not exist. It means you can go to any point in time to see what really happened for yourself instead of relying on wrongly translated texts.

I look forward to the day I can visit the akashic library myself and see everything for myself.
do you believe in God?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Nothing new... Demons can reincarnate as many times they want, but humans can't reincarnate. For humans after death is judgement straight.
Judgement straight?no awaiting rapture again where all grave shall have gave up their death?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chnbanc: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Mufasalion is this also fake too?
gaybriel
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Heterodox(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reincarnation is a fact.

Religious heads will say no because it strangles their hold on others

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Solitechworld(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Crap lol

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by MufasaLion: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Mufasalion is this also fake too?

Yes, it's fake. Reincarnation is bullshit. No evidence.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
odiyeu88:
he is possessed, he needs to be taken to mountain of fire church

You're a typical gullible religious person. Even your Pastors businessmen would not say this.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
spiralwedge:
That's obviously a demon living in the body and his/her main mission is to create confusion about After-Life and let people begin to question God on some matters.
what do you think about sango and ogun worshippers? are they worshipping ancestral spirits?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

Hmmmmmmmm, same scar? Well I can't doubt you because I don't know anything about the supernatural. So anything is possible.
have you been bewitched b4
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by horlahwaley(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Interestingly, i read a reincarnation story here about a nairalander’s cousin rolling eba grin

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by omojeesu(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iro!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Acidosis:
Good that "oyinbo" people are finally regaining their senses. That thing they call de javu is 100% a sign of "reincarnation."

While it is not possible for the dead man to literally come back to this world, some territorial spirits have perfected the act of reinventing themselves when their host (humans) dies.

"Reincarnation" is, thus, a fake truth programmed by territorial demons to live in and through the human body for donkey years. Demons/spirits don't die easily.

do you believe there is a destined spouse for everybody?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
limcar:
have you been bewitched b4

Nope. What kind of question is that? I said I don't believe in the supernatural and you are asking me this?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Heaven don full so God dey turn pple back to earth grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DonroxyII: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility
Maybe All Souls Already Existed and No one Actually Dies

You Just take another form and Human are all Recycled !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.