Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine (554 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by suleimanwaziri: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimQi1691Sg

A young Nigerian girl wept profusely after her mother lost a dancing competition for a grinding machine.

In an emotional video, her mother came to console the girl but afterwards the woman too burst into tears.

Mother and daughter cried for losing out on a grinding machine.

"See as I dey cry. God bless me so I can bless others too," someone said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by muazuabdullahi: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
This thing can pain ooh
Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by Scammerr(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Their only hope is fading away. Common man cannot afford regular meals. Woe unto apc and their unrepentant supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by Zonefree(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Entitled mentality from a tender age undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
She knows how bad they needed the machine, female children knows the pain of their family more than the males, comment above me speaks volume on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Is this what you could deduce from her display of emotions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by TossTos: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
It is very painful because hope is on it and it will help them in someways...

So pathetic ..

And inflation in this country is raised to power 10 ...

Gone are those days this grinding machine cost not more than 25k ..

How much is it now ... Please .. it's urgent
Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by virginprincess(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Sometimes i wonder if you are human because you have a very dark heart devoid of emotions.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by frozen70(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
suleimanwaziri:

A young Nigerian girl wept profusely after her mother lost a dancing competition for a grinding machine.

In an emotional video, her mother came to console the girl but afterwards the woman too burst into tears.

Dont be surprise, people will donate money to get two grinding machines for her mother

1 Like

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by muyico(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
suleimanwaziri:

Plz who can link me 2 her? I can dash her my mom grinding machine.she no more using it due to old ages

1 Like

Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by ibechris(m): 5:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:

See am,Buhari's brother.
Heartless man. No iota of pity just same hatred his carrying around.

I pity your wife or wife to be and even your parents.
Re: Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine by Richy4(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2022
This is the best time to teach her that in life we can't all be winners... U win some and lose some...

(1) (Reply)

When did you lost your parents? / Served Boss 14years / Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.