Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea (50572 Views)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by blaise26abj(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Does that coach looks like who gives a f*ck about Ronaldo?

He doesn't have Ronaldo in his plans. Martial was the person in his plan to play the Top 9 role. Martial's injury made Rashford occupy that role. Ronaldo has declined.

This is sad. Ronaldo is not finished . I think his form just dipped . Same happened to Messi . Consistent playtime is what he needs .

Why keep him when he said he doesn’t want to stay . Why claim he is not for sale only to keep him on the bench. Make January come make e commot for the club .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by eddie7: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wetin concern BLUE ANGEL & some rubbish Red devils, make them banish or vamoose themselves for all I care. BLUEZZ for life
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lies! there was no market for CR7
Scammerr:
when you forced somebody to stay against his wish..... Matters arising but Ronaldo is the winner here, smiling to bank every week with one of the fattest wages in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Omenlon: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Scammerr:
when you forced somebody to stay against his wish..... Matters arising but Ronaldo is the winner here, smiling to bank every week with one of the fattest wages in the world.
white man don't think like you. There are more to reputation than money. They have seen money, so it doesn't move them. Little mistake can end all your years of fame and records.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Snapchat: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
donforeign:
if I am Ronaldo, I no go even play again till season finish..the coach na fool

The ones wey him play, we no dey see him impact. If to say he dey drop masterclass, the coach no go ever bench am.

Reason this thing like this, Ronaldo started two matches at the beginning of the season and got dropped due to his woeful performance. It took Martials injury against Everton for him to come on and score his first league goal. What did the coach do?, he rewarded him with a start against Newcastle. Ronaldo failed to impress against the magpies and he got dropped again. Not only that; when the coach wanted to bring him on against Spurs yesterday, another chance to prove himself, he refused.

Luke Shaw, that was impressive for Man U yesterday, spoke to the press recently. According to him: "If you’re not playing well then you won’t play. In the past that’s not been the case...[this manager] is keeping everyone on their toes. If you’re not at it you won’t play."

That is, ETH always picks his players based on MERIT. If you no dey perform, na bench.

And na true. Casemiro earn his starting spot, same with them Varene and co.

Man U dey ball better without Ronaldo and them dey get result. If them dey beat Man U anyhow; no be Ronaldo them go first sack, na Ten Hag then go first sack.

Shey if you be coach, you no go protect your own work? Please, answer sincerely.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Crampyblood(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Come to think of it, he has always had this bad behavior throughout his career but it has always been overlooked cause he performs despite his issues.... But he can't be doing this now that he's misfiring na have!

I sell motor shafts, please my signature

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lies. there was no market for CR7
izombie:
He wanted to leave but you forced him to stay. Now you are not playing him. It's a big insult to see ronaldo playing in the europa league.
Never force a player to remain at your club.
Let him go, period

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Stop barking like a castrated dog.

Ronaldo is finished. He's in the mud.

Ten Hag doesn't take rubbish from anybody
He is not... Cr7 can't be playing in PSG and not be scoring everytime...
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by DryMouth: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
prinsam30:

ur father could've use condom buh instead he was so sexually inclined and ur castrated ASs was born out of curiosity. Anumpama

u could've just make ur statement without abuse. mumu
Lool.
See how much they pay clowns abroad

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by OChimex: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Amb1045:
Well deserved. Ronaldo is a child in an adult body, always throwing tanturum when not needed. The same nonsense character Davido always behave, they should cancel his contract grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided he doesn't deserve to wear a Jersey that he will not respect.

I am not a Ronaldo fan, but I must be honest, Man U is treating that guy bad. He was to go Man City, but out of respect for Man U and all Legends crying for him to come, he respected them against his wish, even though he knew Man City would had been the best for him. Now, why won’t Man U reaciprocate and treat him with equal respect?
You don’t want him to play, why not let him go and have some playing time elsewhere?
Ronaldo is too big to be on the bench, if he is fit. That’s disrespect to his name. Respect him and let him go.and don’t sit him on the bench like some amateurs kids. He is bigger than Man U in terms of personal achievements and trophies.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by lomprico(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
workchopNG:
His action was arrogant, he would've signed for Man City, but love took him to man u like SIMPle guys

You will do same if in his shoes. He wanted to leave in d summer the coach begged him to stay, that he has plans for him. Now he is warming bench on big games. Why will eth tell him to warm up twice only to sub elanga in. That a very big humiliation for big player like him.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
The bolded,
that was what I have been shouting since the last EUROS. Ronaldo is like a passenger on the pitch.
P.S. I am a Ronaldo fan.

yinkeys:
This man is beginning to act like a child or a total narcissist

You can’t high press because of age limitations yet you expect to play every game.

Portugal national team will also suffer because of this at the World Cup if they let him start all their games

They let Ronaldo start every game that’s why they lost to Serbia & Spain at home recently.
He’s minus one when playing defense.

Someone that doesn’t really high press or go back to make tackles is throwing tantrums at 37.

Most top clubs won’t want to have anything to do with the self centred Cr7 come January transfer.

Bad example, he could tear the dressing room apart. Football is a team sport not an individual one

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Iamicekid(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
Is is by force for person to stay your the club? Person say he does not want to play in Europa, you refused to release him to a club that is playing in the champions league.

No mind those bastards they are using him to cash out with the sale of there ticket sale and jerseys kit now
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by DryMouth: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
blaise26abj:

This is sad. Ronaldo is not finished . I think his form just dipped . Same happened to Messi . Consistent playtime is what he needs .

Why keep him when he said he doesn’t want to stay . Why claim he is not for sale only to keep him on the bench. Make January come make e commot for the club .
Who kept Ronaldo?
Nobody wanted to sign him.

Listen. No time for giving players time in the epl. Epl teams will disgrace you.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Fearyourcreator: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

Tamed and weak goat now eating agbado, cassava. Garri...
Yeye
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
very true. Or he can go to Saudi Arabia or China or Qatar(even though he does not need the money)
BABANGBALI:
I said it, but he wouldn't listen. Ronaldo should retire from football now that his ovulation is still very loud. He is gradually losing it.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by DryMouth: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

He is not... Cr7 can't be playing in PSG and not be scoring everytime...
Go and beg psg to sign him.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Starzo: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Proving to you that Ronaldo is ready to enter the game at any time

give up already

you guy f-up for this matter

e nor matter how u love person reach, when e f-up let am know say e don match line
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by kiddkash(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
ogascomax:
In my own opinion Ronaldo was been disrespected. After asking him to go and do some exercise from the 42 minutes and second half he continued. Ronaldo could have been substituted even at the 80 minutes but he left him playing Rashfold that will forget sense to shoot at goal. I won't undermine Rashfold pedigree in all round contribution but for goal scoring that guy is terrible. Instead of placement he rather fire the ball with greater force without thinking of directing the ball to any side. Ronaldo is being undermined by the coach. Probably Ronaldo would have scored against Newcastle if he had finished the match and look at the incredible chance that Rashfold wasted.
It's not that. Tottenham started attacking Manchester United and Casemiro was on a yellow card, Ten hag needed to reinforce the midfield. Hence mctominay elanga erikson
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
God bless you
sterlingD:
At this stage of his football career l had expected CR-7 to calm down and enjoy his remaining football playing days teach the young and up coming football players the secret of his success,nurture ,culture and mentor them and see how he can start preparing himself for life outside the football pitch when he hangs his boots.At this stage of his career it should no longer be about him and himself only it should be about the team the team first and the team comes first.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Manchester united dey run Ronaldo street

At the beginning of the season na this same ten hag dey beg mk Ronaldo no go, say he's gonna be a crucial part of his squad but as he come he come dey bench am for no reason and you expect him to be happy.

Nah Ronaldo Bleep up sha cuz if him been go city all these noise no for dey

Mk he just find one club for USA or china retire go rest with him money and leave unnecessary headache, he's done alot he ain't got none to prove to nobody

Go to which City?!! Lol!

Guardiola will rush and sign Ronaldo on what grounds??! Abi Ronaldo will leave a better Man City for a struggling United say wetin happen?!!

...And what do you mean by "benching him for no reason"?!! Why would or should a coach start a faded player ahead of younger firebrand players?!!

You Ronaldo fanboys just hate to face the truth! grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Asin eh!
Peters1212:
He played against Newcastle what did he do...Ronaldo should rest abeg
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Germanhunter(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Five time ballon d or winner
5 tyms champions league winner
Highest goal scored in world football (national team )

Put some respect on the name ‘RONALDO’
Last season he scored an hat trick ..same fixture

You don’t tell him to warm up and then later after even leading 2-0 refuse to play him ..
Oh yeah …80 minutes ain’t Ronaldo’s time

Bleep Man Utd

That’s the best player ever they gonna see wear that jersey !!

From a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Snapchat: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Proving to you that Ronaldo is ready to enter the game at any time

Why did you think ETH banished him and Man U supported him? It wasn’t mainly because he went to the room before the match ended, it was because he disrespected his coach. No player will be banish for going to the dressing room before full time, at worst na fine.

This is what Ronaldo sister posted on Instagram yesterday: “My hero and love, I'll be with you till death do us part. I see so many issues, mostly a lack of respect. Don't do what you don't want to do."

Please, what does don’t do what you don’t want to do means?
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Omenlon: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
OChimex:

I am not a Ronaldo fan, but I must be honest, Man U is treating that guy bad. He was to go Man City, but out of respect for Man U and all Legends crying for him to come, he respected them against his wish, even though he knew Man City would had been the best for him. Now, why won’t Man U reaciprocate and treat him with equal respect?
You don’t want him to play, why not let him go and have some playing time elsewhere?
Ronaldo is too big to be on the bench, if he is fit. That’s disrespect to his name. Respect him and let him go.and don’t sit him on the bench like some amateurs kids. He is bigger than Man U in terms of personal achievements and trophies.
for you to conclude that a player can be bigger than a club, and more so a club like United, I give up on you. You too much.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol. They know the truth but they prefer to keep their lies that Manchester United refused to let him go.
mvem:
no club was willing to buy him

Get your facts right
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
blaise26abj:

See ehn... Your line is stale and quite disrespectful to United as a club!

Who came to buy out Ronaldo's contract and United refused to sell?!! Please, name the clubs!

I have been asking this simple question on several threads, but you fanboys can't come up with an honest verifiable answer!

How many top clubs were fighting over themselves to sign the Portuguese?!! How many?!! Even a middle Eastern club offered a lot for him, and he ignored them!

The best thing for him come January will be to swallow his pride and move to either smaller clubs or outside Europe!
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Omenlon: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Germanhunter:
Five time ballon d or winner
5 tyms champions league winner
Highest goal scored in world football (national team )

Put some respect on the name ‘RONALDO’
Last season he scored an hat trick ..same fixture

You don’t tell him to warm up and then later after even leading 2-0 refuse to play him ..
Oh yeah …80 minutes ain’t Ronaldo’s time

Bleep Man Utd

That’s the best player ever they gonna see wear that jersey !!

From a Liverpool fan
if he is bigger than the club, he can do well to buy a club, be the coach, the player and the management at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by angelfallz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Guy, the problem is that Ronaldo does not want to go to MLS or SA. There was a Saudi club that wanted to buy him. Ronaldo only wanted a champions league club, unfortunately, no champions league club wanted to buy him.
Jokerman:
I'm a Ronaldo fan... but I stand with thr coach.

Ronaldo though will come back stronger as usual, I trust him fully... and try to leave Man utd by January to Mls or Saudi and keep scoring goals. Pessi fans want you to Retires because if the mcm grin
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Banish ke?? No be suspended be the right word
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by OChimex: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omenlon:
for you to conclude that a player can be bigger than a club, and more so a club like United, I give up on you. You too much.

That man has bigger fan base/ followers than Man United. Trust me, Ronaldo’s name is bigger than Man United name.

He is a bigger celebrity than Man U.

More people Know Ronaldo than Man United

Do your survey anywhere in the world, interview people on the streets, they know that name Ronaldo more than they know the name Man United.

Here in the States, they are mostly American football fans, but many of them know Messi and Ronaldo. If you say, Man U, Chelsea or many other clubs, they are like, what are you talking about dude.

Ronaldo’s name vibrates more around the world much more than Man U
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The ones wey him play, we no dey see him impact. If to say he dey drop masterclass, the coach no go ever bench am.

Reason this thing like this, Ronaldo started two matches at the beginning of the season and got dropped due to his woeful performance. It took Martials injury against Everton for him to come on and score his first league goal. What did the coach do?, he rewarded him with a start against Newcastle. Ronaldo failed to impress against the magpies and he got dropped again. Not only that; when the coach wanted to bring him on against Spurs yesterday, another chance to prove himself, he refused.

Luke Shaw that was impressive for Man U said something to the press recently. According to him: "If you’re not playing well then you won’t play. In the past that’s not been the case...[this manager] is keeping everyone on their toes. If you’re not at it you won’t play."

That is, ETH always picks his players based on MERIT. If you no dey perform, na bench.

And na true. Casemiro earn his starting spot, same with them Varene and co.

Man U dey ball better without Ronaldo and them dey get result. If them dey beat Man U anyhow; no be Ronaldo them go first sack, na Ten Hag then go first sack.

Shey if you be coach, you no go protect your own work? Please, answer sincerely.

You are wasting your time with these fanboys! I don explain tire!

They were okay putting all the blames on Ole, Rangnick, Rashford and even the team medical officials while exonerating and worshipping Ronaldo last season!

Watch how he will make a mess of Portugal's world cup campaign if they are not careful!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.