Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts (14823 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Anigreat: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
As posted on his verified Facebook page and twitter page,

Today, we mourn our brothers and sisters whose lives were cut short during the #EndSARSProtest. They died fighting for a better nation. Their cries for justice and good governance remain in our hearts. Their supreme sacrifices, and our labours, will never be in vain.#PeterObi

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0YKJqnaBctNVoCfc3dZTDfm36jVeYpgxdwcdoeHWdyYRA5WjfUEtboRTFBZEj4i2gl/?app=fbl

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1583161033992310784

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Anigreat: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.

Yekini Amoda thinking how he can react also, but unfortunately he cannot, because everyone knows that the youths were killed that day on his order, and today the idiot is desperately looking for the youth votes. Thunder scatter his rotten teeth.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Bontafa: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2022

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Sparrk007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
NA TINUBU KILL THEM...the are be killing Nigerians since 1960

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Osobi32(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is how a good leader should be..... A new Nigeria is possible?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Dmiller123: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
@@ @ @
@ @ @ @
@ @ @ @
@ @ @ @
@ @@ @@@@@
NAIRALAND LOVE
R I P TO THEM ALL

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by longetivity(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sparrk007:
NA TINUBU KILL THEM...the are be killing Nigerians since 1960
Can u defend this statement in the Court of Law?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Bontafa: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
longetivity:

Why did he run to 2 countries when the heat of endsars was on him ?

Asiwaju is a bastard

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Flora2Sweet: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Super cool

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Resourcesswift: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

Obi the man of the people
soon those tribal waste being that are envious of success will flood here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Bontafa: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Resourcesswift:
soon those tribal waste being that are envious of success will flood here

Those corn fools have nothing to say

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
God bless Peter Obi both now and forever. Amen

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Bontafa: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
God bless Peter Obi both now and forever. Amen

Amen amen amen oooooooo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Sparrk007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
longetivity:
Will you keep kwayet...NA TINUBU KILL THEM and 2023 NA TIME FOR BREAKFAST

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Resourcesswift: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
longetivity:
u be prosecutor?
U no get señse!!

27 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
angry
Says a man who used court injunction to stop his appearance on END SARS panel ( relating to awkzu SARS) cry . It’s not surprise how politicians play on the populace majority of them are too dumb .

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry
Says a man who used court injunction to stop his appearance on END SARS panel ( relating to awkzu SARS) cry . It’s not surprise how politicians play on the populace majority of them are too dumb .
Better to remain silent and be thought a Fool than to speak and remove all doubt, if you have no proof just STFU.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
Better to remain silent and be thought a Fool than to speak and remove all doubt, if you have no proof just STFU.

Zombies hate logic and truth. I don’t have your time please don’t quote me.
I know they’ll still defend this because they’ve been brainwashed. Every other candidate is evil theirs is saint election should come and go so all this noise will end lipsrsealed

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by KingKO22: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin Myamirin have forgotten their brothers killed and discarded into river by Pandora Obituary

Nyamirin have moved on from those pigs killed in river state that made MNK to place bounty on WIKE

Why is it that Lagos is do or die for Nyamirin Pigs ? They have 99% concentration on Lagos and abandoned their Landlocked FallingSun republic

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

Zombies hate logic and truth. I don’t have your time please don’t quote me.
I know they’ll still defend this because they’ve been brainwashed. Every other candidate is evil theirs is saint election should come and go so all this noise will end lipsrsealed
Lol, look at this one, Obi already said he was going to deal with terrorist and won't dialoge with bandits, FG hasn't declared Gumi bandit except you have a proof of that. So if you have nothing better to say so rest.

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by KingKO22: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
Lol, look at this one, Obi already said he was going to deal with terrorist and won't dialoge with bandits, FG hasn't declared Gumi bandit except you have a proof of that. So if you have nothing better to say so rest.
grin so Gumi is no longer terrorist grin

Fulanis are no longer cows grin

Yorubas are no longer Afonja grin
Buhari is no longer Jubril grin
Nigeria is no longer a Zoo grin

What a wonder time to be a Nigerian

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:

So Gumi has not been declared terrorist yet you call him terrorist before your lord and savior started romancing with him . You guys are delusional and shameless Aswear. The same Obi that wanted to use Lekki toll gate for political gain on Endsars added a Pro End SARS on is campaign list that General Enenche. All the things you accuse other people of is what you turn back and repeat very shameless people.
Shettima is a terrorist by you but he has not been convicted while Gumi a terrorist negotiator is saint after he met Obi . You can’t support Obi without sounding Dumb.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

Show me where Gumi was declared a terrorist or forever SHut it.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

So Gumi has not been declared terrorist yet you call him terrorist before your lord and savior started romancing with him . You guys are delusional and shameless Aswear. The same Obi that wanted to use Lekki toll gate for political gain on Endsars added a Pro End SARS on is campaign list that General Enenche. All the things you accuse other people of is what you turn back and repeat very shameless people.
Shettima is a terrorist by you but he has not been convicted while Gumi a terrorist negotiator is saint after he met Obi . You can’t support Obi without sounding Dumb.
Show me where Gumi was declared a terrorist or shut it. By the way no need for this long epistle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Nijablast: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi is stupid
I know someone who has not recovered from his looted shop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
Show me where Gumi was declared a terrorist or shut it. By the way no need for this long epistle.

You’re really shameless , when your likes were calling him a terrorist you didn’t know the law has not backed it up yet ? Your likes display fake pictures of shettima dining with Fulani and label the picture as terrorist .

It’s a shame you can’t defend it . You open your gutter mouth and call BAT a drug lord when he’s not been convicted of any such . Abeg leave my mention. Obedients hates truth . You’re not different from the people you call zombies. Instead of you to acknowledge your flaws your here capping nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

It’s been long I heard them refer to PMB as gworo chewing terrorist or jubril these people are something else. chameleon indeed. They insult FFK but I can’t spot a difference between them .
Same idiotsS who call on the FG to prosecute GUMI that He’s suppose to be the one in jail not KANU .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Difrent: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.

And what was his reaction to the endsars protest 2 years ago?..... didn't he approach a court to stop his being invited to appear before endsars panel in anambra to answer questions concerning the massacres of youths by CSP Nwafor?

Yeye dey smell

Let him come clean on the izu river bodies first before all these eye service solidarity

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re really shameless , when your likes were calling him a terrorist you didn’t know the law has not backed it up yet ? Your likes display fake pictures of shettima dining with Fulani and label the picture as terrorist .

It’s a shame you can’t defend it . You open your gutter mouth and call BAT a drug lord when he’s not been convicted of any such . Abeg leave my mention. Obedients hates truth . You’re not different from the people you call zombies. Instead of you to acknowledge your flaws your here capping nonsense.
See spit everywhere with your tout talk, so because he's with an Islamic Cleric I should change my mind and vote papi BAT or Atiku? Guy rest, no need stress yourself ontop this matter. If you have proof I ever called the cleric a Terrorist or if you have it where FG declared them terrorist, show it or stop ranting or Instead just shut it oga ade..

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
See spit everywhere with your tout talk, so because he's with an Islamic Cleric I should change my mind and vote papi BAT or Atiku? Guy rest, no need stress yourself ontop this matter. If you have proof I ever called the cleric a Terrorist or if you have it where FG declared them terrorist, show it or stop ranting or Instead just shut it oga ade..

Shame no Dey catch una . All una cover go Dey blow small small . Una go lick una wound las las . If Na BAT or A.A meet with Gumi una Saliva for done full everywhere ( obituarist) . All of a sudden FG gats declare anyone Terrorist before you accept abi . Oya IPOB Na terrorist grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

Shame no Dey catch una . All una cover go Dey blow small small . Una go lick una wound las las . If Na BAT or A.A meet with Gumi una Saliva for done full everywhere ( obituarist) . All of a sudden FG gats declare anyone Terrorist before you accept abi . Oya IPOB Na terrorist grin grin
Fatai Abdulmajeed leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
Fatai Abdulmajeed leave me alone.

Okoronkwo grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang / Britain Has Helped Us To ‘touch The Untouchables’, Says Magu / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.