Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts (14841 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Johel(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:
Can u defend this statement in the Court of Law?

Yes he's right, Na Thief.nubu kill them....Landlord of the glorified slum...Sue us if e sure for you say thief.nubu hand no dey inside.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by tikco(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2022
GoAndVerify:

Abeg no die for am o.

No die yet.

If you die, how you wan take enjoy the sweet incoming government led by Him?

All you did say back in 2015 ..I get surprised at the way people trust politicians this much..I just laf
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by hotseat: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2022
P.O is really riding on the crest of the current general feeling of disenchantment especially among the youths.

This has created a ready-made leeway for him to capitalize on!

But there's a conundrum!

If he emerges victorious, will he take Nigeria and Nigerians to El Dorado?

When the facade of infallibility, frugality, humility and capacity to deliver are laid bare as the tolls of office begin to catch up with him, would he be found wanting?

Well, the taste of the pudding is in the eating!

I wish him all the best!

Time has answers to all questions!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by GoAndVerify: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
tikco:
All you did say back in 2015 ..I get surprised at the way people trust politicians this much..I just laf

Sir, with all due respect, you have your choice of NOT trusting any politician while I have my choice of TRUSTING any particular politician.

But the fact remains that, Peter Obi is not your usual politician.

He is a man who does what he says he will do.

You can go and verify that.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by tikco(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
sirray001:
what is Buhari and APC government waiting for? I thought by now they have arrested Gumi as a terrorist

� � do you read news and are you aware of the happening around?
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by twilliamx(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.

Make them they play politics with you feeble mind.

What did he say about the murders by the akwuzu Sars or the corpse in ezu river under him as a governor.. Make una allow politicians dey toy with your mind

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Lashist:

I know you are a troll but it's funny you put up a pix like this but ignore that tinubu's running mate is the founder of boko haram according to a top politician cheesy this pix means nothing comparing to who and what shettima has done

What made him a founder ? Has he been convicted? Obi is also a sympathizer to Terrorist for romancing with Gumi . You guys don’t have anything to say abegi.

Your DATTI said End SARS massacre is debatable if such statement was made by BAT hell would’ve been let loose but as Na una Candidate Una done lockup.
I don’t have any issue of you guys supporting your candidate but don’t insult other people because your candidate is not different From theirs.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by tikco(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2022
GoAndVerify:

Sir, with due respect, you have your choice of NOT trusting any politician while I have my choice of TRUSTING any particular politician.

But the fact remains that, Peter Obi is not your usual politician.

He is a man who does what he says he will do.

You can go and verify that.

Undisputedly you have more than 100percent right to support whoever you want as this is a right ✅

But I want to advise you not to fall for their politics. Peace
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by victorazy(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:

Can you defend him that he is not the one that killed them?
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by tikco(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

grin so Gumi is no longer terrorist grin

Fulanis are no longer cows grin

Yorubas are no longer Afonja grin
Buhari is no longer Jubril grin
Nigeria is no longer a Zoo grin

What a wonder time to be a Nigerian

Sincerely!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by newnigerdelta00: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
As posted on his verified Facebook page and twitter page,

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0YKJqnaBctNVoCfc3dZTDfm36jVeYpgxdwcdoeHWdyYRA5WjfUEtboRTFBZEj4i2gl/?app=fbl

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1583161033992310784

So your flood format nor work you run to end SARS format, peter obi God don dey exposed you gradually .
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by newnigerdelta00: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.

And You must die in vain,you can't die for Christ but a common man...fool
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by newnigerdelta00: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Sparrk007:
NA TINUBU KILL THEM...the are be killing Nigerians since 1960

Including your father
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by jeromestarks: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yekini Amoda thinking how he can react also, but unfortunately he cannot, because everyone knows that the youths were killed that day on his order, and today the idiot is desperately looking for the youth votes. Thunder scatter his rotten teeth.
He's a good man but he is not wise.
This is why he won't last in office IF he wins 2023 election.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by shimolv: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Tinubuagbado: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry
Says a man who used court injunction to stop his appearance on END SARS panel ( relating to awkzu SARS) cry . It’s not surprise how politicians play on the populace majority of them are too dumb .

Those killed by Tinubu at Lekki toll gate are crying for Justice.

God scatter APC and their evil supporters.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Those killed by Tinubu at Lekki toll gate are crying for Justice.

God scatter APC and their evil supporters.

grin grin cheesy What about the ones In Anambra flowing In the river at Awka grin grin grin Double standard at is peak . god will scatter every pretender forming saint
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Laughingkk: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Yekini Amoda thinking how he can react also, but unfortunately he cannot, because everyone knows that the youths were killed that day on his order, and today the idiot is desperately looking for the youth votes. Thunder scatter his rotten teeth.
Why you never still die? Pray for another #Endears so that you go go die for free
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by RPG2020(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Sparrk007:
NA TINUBU KILL THEM...they have being killing Nigerians since 1960
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by adioolayi(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Peter Obi's running mate, Yusuff Datti was not convinced people died at Lekki Toll gate...

He technically diverted questions on it yesterday on Channels TV politics today
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by EngrKemp: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Those corn fools have nothing to say
Guys, I support peter obi but statements like this rather is too bad for obi candidacy..
What is needed now is olive hand no matter how hard.
Make friends
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by jessylaurel(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Myamirin have forgotten their brothers killed and discarded into river by Pandora Obituary

Nyamirin have moved on from those pigs killed in river state that made MNK to place bounty on WIKE

Why is it that Lagos is do or die for Nyamirin Pigs ? They have 99% concentration on Lagos and abandoned their Landlocked FallingSun republic

Ewu Hausa.
If not for the so called nyamirin will you still have sense till now
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

What made him a founder ? Has he been convicted? Obi is also a sympathizer to Terrorist for romancing with Gumi . You guys don’t have anything to say abegi.

Your DATTI said End SARS massacre is debatable if such statement was made by BAT hell would’ve been let loose but as Na una Candidate Una done lockup.
I don’t have any issue of you guys supporting your candidate but don’t insult other people because your candidate is not different From theirs.
I know you aren't a smart person. I said it's funny you put up such pix of gumi and Peter but you forget that shettima is an accused founder of boko haram by not just a common man like you and I but by a northern politician. I know you won't understand this information at all. This particular topic isn't one that you APC zombies should be using to hate Obi. Now you said shettima hasn't been convicted cheesy who want to convict him before?? In this Nigeria?? I know you are not only stupid but a dull stupid person. Quick question. Who want to convict shettima?? cheesy grin
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Geneh411:
That's why he said Zombies hate logic and truth, y'all just believe in conspiracy theories and unverified claims ( set awon Jubril from Sudan undecided )
Nope...your fellow urchin is already spewing conspiracies about Peter being the head of bandits since he met gumi. I'm sure an idiot like you will say Pitobi is also a bandit carrying guns in the forest. But I want to remind you that you can't create such conspiracies and ignore the fact that a northern politician said shettima is the founder of boko haram. Nobody create that story but it's a northern politician that said that. Don't sound very stupid because you want to force yourself to make sense cheesy
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by trantayo: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Endsars is the Peter Obi strategy
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Standarrd: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

Zombies hate logic and truth. I don’t have your time please don’t quote me.
I know they’ll still defend this because they’ve been brainwashed. Every other candidate is evil theirs is saint election should come and go so all this noise will end lipsrsealed
Yes apc is evil. All political criminals[apc] tunubu cant deny the fact he order those soldiers to kill innocent youth.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:

Which court of law? Your bastardized apc and pdp have been stealing fuel for the past 9 years. You won’t talk about that but you will mentioning law as if you don’t know that corruption is even in the courts and some politicians are above the law.

The picture of the thug holding cutlass and attacking endsars protesters…which court has he been taken to?
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
But datti thinks otherwise.

So who is fooling who

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Standarrd:

Yes apc is evil. All political criminals[apc] tunubu cant deny the fact he order those soldiers to kill innocent youth.

The same BAT you said was sidelined In PMB’s government now has the power to control the military? While PitObi your lord and savior a sitting Governor is innocent of the mass killings in your backyard.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Lashist:

I know you aren't a smart person. I said it's funny you put up such pix of gumi and Peter but you forget that shettima is an accused founder of boko haram by not just a common man like you and I but by a northern politician. I know you won't understand this information at all. This particular topic isn't one that you APC zombies should be using to hate Obi. Now you said shettima hasn't been convicted cheesy who want to convict him before?? In this Nigeria?? I know you are not only stupid but a dull stupid person. Quick question. Who want to convict shettima?? cheesy grin

You guys are confused and always twist narrative when it’s not in your favor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening At The National Assembly (Live Video) / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu / Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.