Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts (15197 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by OKOATA(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
anonymous1759:

Okoronkwo grin grin grin grin
grin omo ale. grin cheesy
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
OKOATA:
grin omo ale. grin cheesy
Ezhi grin
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonimi: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked
You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.

Why are you so cheap, getting carried away by just TALK

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by everythinggirly(f): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Odogwu!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by KingOfTheDamned: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:
Can u defend this statement in the Court of Law?

Tinubu killed them
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by sukkot: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You see why I wan die for this man , you see why I wan die for this man. What manner of leader is this? God bless you sir , may your dream and ambition comes to reality. You're loved sir.
lol have you seen this thread ? https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Pinito: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

grin so Gumi is no longer terrorist grin

Fulanis are no longer cows grin

Yorubas are no longer Afonja grin
Buhari is no longer Jubril grin
Nigeria is no longer a Zoo grin

What a wonder time to be a Nigerian
Loolx

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by miko1988(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Why is nor one talking about the slain officers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonimi: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:
Obi the man of the people

Man of the people who hides money in Pandora like Abacha hid our looted commonwealth in Switzerland?
Man of the people who ships jobs abroad by importing items instead of procuring them locally?
Are you for real

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Badguy77(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:
Shut up you know the truth
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Toktee(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Myamirin have forgotten their brothers killed and discarded into river by Pandora Obituary

Nyamirin have moved on from those pigs killed in river state that made MNK to place bounty on WIKE

Why is it that Lagos is do or die for Nyamirin Pigs ? They have 99% concentration on Lagos and abandoned their Landlocked FallingSun republic
Look at this one...so obi was the brsin behind the creation sars?
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by odiyeu88(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
There labour and sacrifices shall never be invain
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonimi: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
miko1988:
Why is nor one talking about the slain officers

Division of labour. Have you heard anything like this before?
You should talk about them, since you have seen that no one is talking about them.
God bless you richly as you do.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by muazuabdullahi: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX_G4gOqtLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqE78Ecxq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimQi1691Sg
Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The #EndSARS Movement – Baba-Ahmed

"We never wanted any Nigerian whatsoever to be attacked. Accordingly, I cannot really say and be happy that we are direct beneficiaries.”
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Britishpea: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You San die for a hypocrite? Na that die u go finally die but make e no be in vain. A man who uses everything for politics. During the real endsars, while he never knew that he was going to contest, did you ever see him identifying with the endsars people ? No he didn’t. Neither did he tweet it nor wrote to support them and advise them. Sowore should be the one enjoying the support of endsars people not this clown. He goes no where!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Cryofigbos: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What a beautiful thing to die for....may u die a good death for obi and not ur own life

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by arewaboy01(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2022
But Yusuf Datti said there was no massacre…lol
Confused lots hahahaha

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by AdamuKD: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Na God go punish the dying tilumbu and buhari
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

Zombies hate logic and truth. I don’t have your time please don’t quote me.
I know they’ll still defend this because they’ve been brainwashed. Every other candidate is evil theirs is saint election should come and go so all this noise will end lipsrsealed
I know you are a troll but it's funny you put up a pix like this but ignore that tinubu's running mate is the founder of boko haram according to a top politician cheesy this pix means nothing comparing to who and what shettima has done
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by brightbright: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2022
They can't kill Our Children and say We Should not mark the Memorial-60yrs old mother

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dr7pxYJNqY
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by broadman20: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2022
longetivity:

I can only defend it in your COURT OF LIES.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Geneh411: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2022
grin grin
KingKO22:

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by sirray001: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

what is Buhari and APC government waiting for? I thought by now they have arrested Gumi as a terrorist
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Mitsurugi(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re really shameless , when your likes were calling him a terrorist you didn’t know the law has not backed it up yet ? Your likes display fake pictures of shettima dining with Fulani and label the picture as terrorist .

It’s a shame you can’t defend it . You open your gutter mouth and call BAT a drug lord when he’s not been convicted of any such . Abeg leave my mention. Obedients hates truth . You’re not different from the people you call zombies. Instead of you to acknowledge your flaws your here capping nonsense.

So all this is based on "his likes"? Chai undecided
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by CheapHomes1: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The faith of citizens should be in the constitution and not in a man. Pls don't die for any man

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by ProfAmaben(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Why did he run to 2 countries when the heat of endsars was on him ?

Asiwaju is a bastard

He's a real BATstard grin

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by GoAndVerify: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Abeg no die for am o.

No die yet.

If you die, how you wan take enjoy the sweet incoming government led by Him?
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Geneh411: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2022
That's why he said Zombies hate logic and truth, y'all just believe in conspiracy theories and unverified claims ( set awon Jubril from Sudan undecided )
Lashist:

I know you are a troll but it's funny you put up a pix like this but ignore that tinubu's running mate is the founder of boko haram according to a top politician cheesy this pix means nothing comparing to who and what shettima has done

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by tikco(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2022

If you die you die
Can you please share with us his reaction during the incident 20-10-2020 and 20-10-2021

We are wise than this people never allow these people use you for personal gain..wiseup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable / Patrick Obahiagbon: The Heights Of Nigerian Verbosity / KPMG Report That FG And NNPC Hid From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.