Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,350 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable (17858 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by wwwihy: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tochi3:
Why are the supporters of Thief'nubu and APCshit so so so stuuuupid....

See twisting... is the stupidity a genetic thing, hereditary ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by inoki247: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

See this imbe,

imbe lik your Papa abi...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Boyewu: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mention the family's name and address.
Eriokanmi:
Instead, since you're still in doubt despite the lagos state goat's accepting this, I'd suggest you go to the military hospital and find out why the military had refused to release the bodies they took away to the families who went to their morgue to identify their missing children and seek authorisation to take their bodies away.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Period007(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
wwwihy:
The use of 'massacre' in #EndSARS is highly debatable but I can say for sure there were abuses of procedure and civil rights violations. - Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, Labour Party VP Candidate

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1583160691749711873
You posted a doctored video yesterday, today you are creating a thread where the heading is different from the body. I know you are a paid propagandist,I wonder why seun is yet to permanently ban you b4 you ruin his website.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by wwwihy: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Period007:

You posted a doctored video yesterday, today you are creating a thread where the heading is different from the body. I know you are a paid propagandist,I wonder why seun is yet to permanently ban you b4 you ruin his website.
Sharrap and listen to the video

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Period007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
wwwihy:

Sharrap and listen to the video
This op was the guy that doctored Peter Obi video yesterday.
He is a paid fake news carrier and propagandist.
Watch out for him seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
People go soon avoid this thread or call am Doctored...

Our 2 face brothers sad shocked shocked

Abeg, shut up.

"Call am doctored," like hell yeah, this same ww.wih.y was not caught posting a fake video that had to be removed from the FP yesterday.

Where were you then? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by inoki247: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

Abeg, shut up.

"Call am doctored," like hell yeah, this same wwwihy was not caught posting a fake video that had to be removed from the FP yesterday.

Where were you then? undecided

Why're you crying abg carry ur cry go the next flood...

Na all the candidates dem don post dere doctored video for Propaganda even some dere pictures nd dere supporters no dey cry like you guys.....

Must you guys cry about everything if something is fake all you will do is to debunk it not crying around.....

Where in the world do u see election not been run on Propaganda even in US dey du dat.....

Buh u people will be crying up nd down cry under people's comments....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Before una biased mods go move this go front-page again, I hope y'all will verify this time. undecided

Purveyors of fake news and children of propaganda, well done again o. He obviously agreed to the indiscriminate attacks and a violation of conducts happening.

He simply, personally, have reservations about the semantics of the word used.

And before y'all urchins will come here dancing and m.ast*rba.ti*g to reveal your hands like you did during the Enenche saga, don't forget that there's a difference between the denial of an event and disagreement on the term of the event. grin
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
Why're you crying abg carry ur cry go the next flood...

Na all the candidates dem don post dere doctored video for Propaganda even some dere pictures nd dere supporters no dey cry like you guys.....

Must you guys cry about everything if something is fake all you will do is to debunk it not crying around.....

Where in the world do u see election not been run on Propaganda even in US dey du dat.....

Buh u people will be crying up nd down cry under people's comments....

First of all, you're stupid.

Now that that's out of the way, we can address why you're actually the one crying. grin Why are you on this thread tagging Obidients criers if you oh-so-don't care and are not bothered? Na lie ni? Did ww.wihy not post a fake video yesterday? Does pointing that out and defending Obi make it any less of a lie? So why are you making it seem like it's a baseless cry, lol?

If there are lies about other candidates and their supporters are not okay with it, they should cry their own cry and defend too.

But one thing is certain for me as an Obidient; you can choose to ignore me, but I swear, if you cap shit about Obi, or his supporters, we will not leave your mentions alone. No be only una get monopoly of madness, so ko lo mo. cheesy

Na you and your family flood go carry go, anu o*** undecided.

Call it cry, call it debunking, I carry both of them for my head and I go do am until I d**, LMAOOO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by inoki247: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

First of all, you're stupid.

Now that that's out of the way, we can address why you're actually the one crying. grin Why are you on this thread tagging Obidients criers if you oh-so-don't care and are not bothered? Na lie ni? Did ww.wihy not post a fake video yesterday? Does pointing that out and defending Obi makes it any less of a lie? So why are you making it seem like it's a baseless cry, lol?

If there are lies about other candidates and their supporters are not okay with it, they should cry their own cry and defend too.

But one thing is certain for me as an Obidient, you can choose to ignore me, but I swear if you cap shit about Obi, or his supporters, we will not leave your mentions alone. No be only una get monopoly of madness, so ko lo mo. cheesy

Na you and your family flood go carry go, anu o*** undecided.

Call it cry, call it debunking, I carry both of them for my head and I go do am until I d**, LMAOOO.

The same way Flood dey carry your family for ur region....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
The same way Flood dey carry your family for ur region....

E pain am. grin grin Ol*fo, ol*shi, oponu aiye****.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Difrent: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, no mass killings, but people actually died. The investigative reports of the endsars Committee confirmed it. Sanwoolu also compensated a few victims as recommended.

They weren't killed at the toll gate
Of course lots of people died from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja.
Even cops.....one was roasted and eaten at Ibadan
But
There was no massacre at lekki

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by voltron14: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dig out where I mentioned massacre. I was at lekki toll gate from day one protesting peacefully until the military struck. Massacre is an abuse of word. People were killed and army took them away. When families of those who knew their children went to toll gate couldn't return after days, they went to the military hospital to search for their children inside their morgue but the military denied them entry.

On that fateful night, Dr Ayo of grandville medical and laser opposite VGC received lots of wounded protesters and treated them for free. May God keep blessing him. Those who sustained serious injuries were refereed to LUTH and LASUTH. Some died on their way due to serious bleeding

Complete lies.

People that died don't have family members?

Where are the obituaries and In Memoriam Posts?

There was no massacre.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Afamed: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Urchins and their fake news heading. Put it out , the way it was put out . Quit the twisting.
He didn't say there was no killing or no massacre.
He said a massacre was debatable

Simply because himself can not defend the massacre

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Difrent:
They weren't killed at the toll gate
Of course lots of people died from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja.
Even cops.....one was roasted and eaten at Ibadan
But
There was no massacre at lekki

Even when you are getting a personal testimony, lewl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Afamed: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
ganisucks:

The guy was really dull today. His handlers and speech writers were very poor in getting information and statements across to him. They made things more difficult and complicated for him.

That was not even the bad part of the interview. Watch the entire video and you'll spot even worse missteps.

Simply because he failed to defend your purported failed massacre

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Okoroawusa: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
I Love PMB

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by begoniaa: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Okay, and who asked?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Difrent: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

Even when you are getting a personal testimony, lewl.

Where is the testimony?
Like I said lots of people were killed and lots of people lost properties all over the country which no body remembers but are all fixated at a phantom massacre at lekki toll gate.
So the cop that was roasted and eaten in Ibadan dont deserve remembering but people whose names were not known are being remembered....make una stop .....some of us are not buying the lekki massacre fable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by Naajjii: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dig out where I mentioned massacre. I was at lekki toll gate from day one protesting peacefully until the military struck. Massacre is an abuse of word. People were killed and army took them away. When families of those who knew their children went to toll gate couldn't return after days, they went to the military hospital to search for their children inside their morgue but the military denied them entry.

On that fateful night, Dr Ayo of grandville medical and laser opposite VGC received lots of wounded protesters and treated them for free. May God keep blessing him. Those who sustained serious injuries were refereed to LUTH and LASUTH. Some died on their way due to serious bleeding

Where are the families that the military denied entry, where are they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by tooth4tooth: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:

If you really want me to believe your story,give name(s).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
ONLY zombies use MASSACRE for Lekki protest. MASSACRE is when a day after the lekki gate protest Nnamdi Kanu instructed IPIGS in Lagos to burn down Lagos leading to the death of at least 4 people. Massacre is when IPIGS slaughter anyone they see doing business on Mondays in alaigbo. Massacre is when IPIGS slaughter police officers and military men station in alaigbo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, no mass killings, but people actually died. The investigative reports of the endsars Committee confirmed it. Sanwoolu also compensated a few victims as recommended.

The 8 people that died, died the next day when Nnamdi Kanu ordered IPIGS living in Lagos to burn down Lagos. In the process IPIGS slaughtered 2 police officers and innocent civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by DesChyko: 1:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Highly misleading headline. And the statement attributed to the LP Vice President in the description is a half-truth.

This is a deliberate effort to mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by rajiedreez: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2022
If this statement comes from him it's OK. But if it comes from Tinubu or Atiku or any other person they'll be termed collaborators, BUHARI apologists, and evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by anonimi: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You dey mind that (Dati) dirty Idioti??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by BABANGBALI: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
Caroline
Augustina
Re: Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable by everythinggirly(f): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Mr Man, instead of visiting the toll gate, why not pay a visit to the deceased family members and compensate them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After / NMDPRA Licenses Eterna, Emadeb To Begin Petrol Importation From July / Boko Haram: Igbos Flee The North En-masse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.