Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team (36874 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by AdamuKD: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Horlartunes:

Shut up
Messi Pig
Shut up your dirty mouth
Penaldo zombie

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
After helping man u when u where young u came back to destroy it in old age..u are definitely not a legend ..instead of u to quit when the ovulation was high but greed nor let u think...this one ba white Buhari..I repeat u should have retired when d ovulation was high idiot see disgrace..I be big man before but I done poor ....nor be story
It's not Ovulation shocked, it's ovation.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by merit455(m): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.
Sense is very far from you..u must be an APC supporter
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Streetmovement(m): 2:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Love him or hate him you can't deny what he's done for football, anybody in his position will do same and most of you criticizing him will do worst, human beings are quick to point out other people's mistake but will not hesitate to make same mistakes if in their positions, man just wants to keep playing football, that I know.

Coming from a Messi fan

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Onos3053: 2:44am On Oct 21, 2022
EndSARS Memorial: Throwback Video of Tinubu Speech to Protesters

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IviyNQ448Is
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Natbrowny:
Ten Haag and Portugal FA dey use fans catch cruise.

WC is close by and already hardworking ballers that will MIA are Kante, Jota, Reece James, Kyle Walker. Etc

They want Ronaldo to play d WC, no excuse of injury

Messi missed PSG last 2 games due to hamstring abi na muscle wahala. Otamendi is already on parah mode why coach dey overuse am when he has younger Mbappe n Ney.

Football na scam. Undergee runs choke grin.

na lie.
. your goat Time is over
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by CheapHomes1: 4:05am On Oct 21, 2022
InvestorVee:
For the love of Football! You have already Done your best CR7. any one criticizing u doesn’t love football. Just bitter souls

Thats true. It's Ronaldo that loves more than any other person in the whole world.
So the club and coach that sanctioned don't love football
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by CheapHomes1: 4:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Love him or hate him you can't deny what he's done for football, anybody in his position will do same and most of you criticizing him will do worst, human beings are quick to point out other people's mistake but will not hesitate to make same mistakes if in their positions, man just wants to keep playing football, that I know.

What you are saying is that all the footballers in football history who have sat on the bench and didn't walk into the dressing and leave the stadium before the end of the game were not in his position and they didn't want to keep playing football. Right? Why do all other footballers who have been sitting on bench not do what Ronaldo did?

So the coach that sanctioned him will do worse be he sanctioned him?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Funflipper: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2022
ekaette1621:
Ronaldo is like Tunibu , Nobody wants to associate with FAILURE.

Thunder, where ART THOU?

They have already crossed the finishing line so you are wrong reffering them as failures.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Bimpe29: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2022
CR7, please don't stop being a good example and model that you have been.

Your decision to left the pitch while the game was still under way against Tottenham last night left much to be desired.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by iamsolasoul(f): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2022
I love his attitude in this whole issue
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Moredays2cum: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2022
I love you forever cr7, if Manu like make them no use am again✌️✌️✌️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jflex07(m): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Pauldollars:
CR7 should have retired from Football when the Ovation was loudest.
Now, even Arabian or Chinese clubs wouldn't want to sign him.
Do you know how much he earns weekly? Una go just dey talk any how.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by BafanaBafana: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2022
evansjeff:
Coming to Man U again was the biggest mistake of his career.
He didn't have an option, all other clubs rejected him

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Moh247: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2022

Ronaldo should move to US, China or Saudi and chop his retirement money

He has absolutely nothing to prove to anybody

He is a legend..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Cutehector(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2022
He should be thinking of retiring from football.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Temi2468: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.

I agree with you in all objectiveness!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by zoedew: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Always wonder why they wait until they are shown the door!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by JooEeL(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Nlanalyst:
Drop this emotional manipulation, tender an unreserved apology instead.

U too saw thru d manipulation. Man thinks he's smart. Feels to cocky to admit fault and say "Im sorry." Too egoistical for one's liking.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Mirasteel: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Pauldollars:
CR7 should have retired from Football when the Ovation was loudest.
Now, even Arabian or Chinese clubs wouldn't want to sign him.
They will quickly sign him, I think he should enjoy Arab money before he retires.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by everythinggirly(f): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2022
CR7 cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by bukxy: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
After helping man u when u where young u came back to destroy it in old age..u are definitely not a legend ..instead of u to quit when the ovulation was high but greed nor let u think...this one ba white Buhari..I repeat u should have retired when d ovulation was high idiot see disgrace..I be big man before but I done poor ....nor be story
ovulation ke?

na ovation though.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by kenodrill: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Mavrick2012:
If this guy had gone to city and start shaking the EPL like Haaland,we all would have been hailing him, ignoring the team work helping him.

CR has always been a scam
n

A very serious scam bro
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Streetmovement(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What you are saying is that all the footballers in football history who have sat on the bench and didn't walk into the dressing and leave the stadium before the end of the game were not in his position and they didn't want to keep playing football. Right? Why do all other footballers who have been sitting on bench not do what Ronaldo did?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigga, I know what I meant stop putting it in the way you wanna put it.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Flukey: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2022
ekaette1621:
Ronaldo is like Tunibu , Nobody wants to associate with FAILURE.

Thunder, where ART THOU?

Lols you talk like a big grown fool. Hahaha
You called Tinubu and Ronaldo a failure?...
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF FAILURE?

Funny enough, i detest these men before now. I am very happy to announce to you that these men are amongst my favourites. Messi had always been my own goat until i got to know i was only fooling myself comparing the both of them together.

I love Ronaldo and Messi with so much passion now, them are great encouragements to the world.
Tinubu has done nothing wrong to the country because everyone of us have one way or the other contributed to the downfall of this nation called Nigeria. No one is a saint, sometimes we make things get worst by our selfish decisions. Shey una be God wer know everything? Na so una do take scatter the country..

These are truly great men, rich and famous. I pray to get to their heights of success and even pass them too lol.

BE WISE... POLITICS IS A GAME FOR THE FITTEST, SO ALSO IS FOOTBALL!!!
More importantly, you don't have to be fit physically only, but mentally you have to be fit too.

Like it or not, TINUBU is the country's next president. It's signed by God almighty already.
When God signs anything, no any power or wave can change the signature of God almighty.

Quote me after election sir #thumbs up
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by CheapHomes1: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigga, I know what I meant stop putting it in the way y ofou wanna put it.

If you know what you meant, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

are you saying that all the footballers in football history who have sat on the bench and didn't walk into the dressing and leave the stadium before the end of the game were not in his position and they didn't want to keep playing football. Right? Why do all other footballers who have been sitting on bench not do what Ronaldo did?

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2022
GOAT dropped to youth team.
You cannot cheat old age.
Damn to selfish and cannot control his temper.
fergie001:

[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj8r4NOL-Kr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D]Cristiano Ronaldo [/url]

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7393074/ronaldo-banished-first-team-squad
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by jonandez: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
osazsky:
consistency..juve has been consistent for over 12 years..wat happens d following year..man u always finished 2nd before the idiot came after he came if them see 6th fans they do Thanksgiving.. messi's psg is consistent

Lol.. people Sha.. whenever someone says man utd finished second under ole like it's some sort of achievement or sumtin..I usually just shake my and come to the conclusion that it's either the person has short term memory or the person understands nothing about football..
So I usually try patiently to educate the person
* The last time man utd finished second under ole was a shame to man utd and they should be burying their head in shame...y
Cos it was that same season alot of top English clubs where misbehaving
* Everton was in first position up till game week 11
*Man city where drawing the shit out of games
*Liverpool and Tottenham where 1st and second respectively by the end of the year. Mind you at the end of the season Tottenham finished 6th and Liverpool struggled to enter top 4..which beg the question where was man utd in all of this.
*Man utd where the only consistent club that did not leave the top 4 throughout the course of the season but still did not manage to win the league.
It's a shame and pity that they could not win the league with atleast 12 points...
We all know if all the teams where on their normal level man utd would not be second.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by descartes400: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
olisaEze:
Abeg Ten Haag shud bring my goat back jaré! How can u bring a whole Ronaldo to a crucial game just to be jogging upandan from the first half?? Manchester United is not Ajax, we don’t treat people whose portraits are in our hall of fame like ball boys. angry

The coach doesn't seem to know that!
My support for him has wane!
Between him and Ronaldo, I will choose Ronaldo any time any day!
You are a Coach doesn't mean you treat players with disrespect, not with our Legend!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by alobright17(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

I'd rather be an arrogant successful man than be a humble poor dumbo!

So Messi you C. Ronaldo fan boys are trolling has not been even more successful than him?

All these hypocrites sef na who una wan decive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 28th Nov 2022 / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.