Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,976 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team (36847 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Stomoney:
But hes living a meaningful lifestyle

Sha be meaningful too cool
is ten hag poor?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by luckyz4rea(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
ekaette1621:
Ronaldo is like Tunibu , Nobody wants to associate with FAILURE.

Thunder, where ART THOU?

If you call that guy a failure, I bet you don’t know what success or achievement is.

Even if someone fails, is that the way they should be addressed?

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by SaLongs1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pauldollars:
CR7 should have retired from Football when the Ovation was loudest.
Now, even Arabian or Chinese clubs wouldn't want to sign him.
Na big and wicked lie you dey lie so.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Kingsteve(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Stomoney(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Are you ten haag?

English shai cry
osazsky:
is ten hag poor?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jokerman(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
after destroying juve and man u
..prior to when he came ole finished 2nd and was already eyeing the epl..the idiot is so full of himself who wants a cloan in his club...he cant be this low instead of the fool to tender an apology see wat the hen is saying..I didn't use goat cuz we have only one goat Ronaldo na Guinea fowl

You think everybody go be like Pessi wey destroy Barca?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by SaLongs1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
luckyz4rea:

If you call that guy a failure, I bet you don’t know what success or achievement is.

Even if someone fails, is that the way they should be addressed?
he is not even worthy of wiping the dust on CR7 s shoes
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by SaLongs1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Stomoney:
Are you ten haag?

English shai cry
grin grin na corrupt English be dat.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jokerman(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
JealousCobra:

Was he that great with Juventus?

3 years.

5 Trophies bar the UCL
102 goals and 23 assists
2 time Serie A best player
1 MVP of the year
One golden boot
2 times Juventus player of the year

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
After helping man u when u where young u came back to destroy it in old age..u are definitely not a legend ..instead of u to quit when the ovulation was high but greed nor let u think...this one ba white Buhari..I repeat u should have retired when d ovulation was high idiot see disgrace..I be big man before but I done poor ....nor be story

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by tempest95(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
One thing I like about C. Ronaldo is that he is very professional.

From his training routine which so many players have confessed that he comes early and leave late, to his attitude on the pitch, it is something to marvel at.

In addition, he's one of the best players (if not the best) and also one of the highest paid. When you factor in all these, you can quickly lose it at some point. But not Ronaldo.

He gave his most and continues to do so, except that no human is eternal, as such he has grown old and isn't expected to be given much time.

I can only hope and pray that he is given ample playing time to showcase his talent and experience until the time of retirement.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
which star player ,? Waiten him play last season ..ten met Ronaldo in a rotten situation he is only trying his best to make him bad but the hen nor wan learn

Ronaldo asked to go, if u don't find him useful let him go if u thst foolish. Ronaldo isn't begging to be helped by a b level coach.

If that stupid coach hasn't coached a top player he should go and learn from those who have.

Is it because his sloppy team managed to win a struggling hotspurs? He is very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by johndho(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Corridon:
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.

Plenty club want Ronaldo ooo. Make him contract expire with united make you come see list of interested clubs. Even Madrid go still bid for him and PSG want him too. Same as Chelsea and Juventus and Bayern Munich

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

3 years.

5 Trophies bar the UCL
102 goals and 23 assists
1 MVP of the year
One golden boot
juve won the seria A 12 times consecutively prior to when he came and immediately he came they finished 2nd...Man u finished 2nd prior to when he came and they were eyeing the epl the following year but ever since he came 5th position has been thier best..forget personal award anybody can score taps in and pk

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
I feel for Ronaldo oooo.... But such is life atimes. Like it or hate it, Ronaldo is one of the greatest footballer ever. But MESSI still remains the G.O.A.T
Violent comrade grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
johndho:

Plenty club want Ronaldo ooo. Make him contract expire with united make you come see list of interested clubs. Even Madrid go still big for him and PSG want him too. Same as Chelsea and Juventus and Bayern Munich
comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Stomoney(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
SaLongs1:
grin grin na corrupt English be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by BABANGBALI: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
When you stay too long on shiiiiiiit, all kinds of flies would meet you there

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Ronaldo asked to go, if u don't find him useful let him go if u thst foolish. Ronaldo isn't begging to be helped by a b level coach.

If that stupid coach hasn't coached a top player he should go and learn from those who have.

Is it because his sloppy team managed to win a struggling hotspurs? He is very stupid.
Ronaldo has no right to tell a club he wants to go..he is under a binding contract..kane's heart was in city but spurs refused to let him go..nobody forced kane to sign 20 yrs extension..why do u feel Ronaldo wishes be granted but not kane are they not d same players

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jokerman(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
juve won the seria A 12 times consecutively prior to when he came and immediately he came they finished 2nd...Man u finished 2nd prior to when he came and they were eyeing the epl the following year but ever since he came 5th position has been thier best..forget personal award anybody can score taps in and pk

Trash typist.

Shebi Pessi dey PSG already, make I see you celebrate PSG league 1st

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
ekaette1621:
Ronaldo is like Tunibu , Nobody wants to associate with FAILURE.

Thunder, where ART THOU?

How's Tinubu a failure? B like you no get Sense oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by JealousCobra(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

3 years.

5 Trophies bar the UCL
102 goals and 23 assists
1 MVP of the year
One golden boot

Okay..
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Teymanhenry(f): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
His advisors should educate him as if he doesn't apologize and get back on the pitch, his commercial stock/value will drop and that's all he has to offer arm.... Truth is, age catch up with us all. Except if you believe there is no God or you ain't human

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by vickydevoka(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Corridon:
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.
One of the attribute to be successful selfish

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Trash typist.

Shebi Pessi dey PSG already, make I see you celebrate PSG league 1st
he went there to help psg win more league 1 throphy not to take them to 7th position

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jaymoney5000:

How's Tinubu a failure? B like you no get Sense oo
at old age we all fail,Tinubu is old..Ronaldo is old..u cant cheat nature use ur youth now..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
wunmi590:

Alot ofpeople shouting arrogant as if thier life depend on it, when you become super star you will do more than him, he needs to play some time to still keep fit for the world cup....

Burna boy no get quarter of what Ronaldo get, he's rude also, and you all support him... hypocrisy
Oga shut up jare, typical cr fan boy will leave their senses in anything that concerns the mumu man. This isn't the first time, and won't be the last. Anytime he's not on the pitch and the team is winning he'll get angry. Is burna boy a footballer? Does he depend on others to make his music? Better accept that he's finished else una go cry tire before January

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
There is nothing to work hard champ...You have already done your best, it's time for the younger generation to spice things up...

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Jokerman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
he went there to help psg win more league 1 throphy not to take them to 7th position

So Ronaldo didn't help Juventus win league? Even with Sarri wey never win trophy before ?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Ckonnet: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nlanalyst:
Drop this emotional manipulation, tender an unreserved apology instead.

Simple!!! messi and Ronaldo are my best only attitude differentiates them. As someone that has been in football since I know the name football I realised that respect and fair play is the key and another thing is that some people are born with it while some people have to fight to be in their best form.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Mirawonder007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
did u bother to read the post or blind hatred for cr7 made u to rush to comment.
I no know for am ,the guy drop apology na issue ,he no drop na issue.Make they allow the guy rest abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.