Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement (6532 Views)

‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by money121(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by Tochi3(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Check dis kick and start photo
grin grin

No peace for the destiny stealer and destroyer Thief'nubu..insha allah
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by emmanuelbrown26: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Tochi3:
grin grin

No peace for the destiny stealer and destroyer Thief'nubu..insha allah
Yes ohhhhhhh, no peace for them.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by Magabush1(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2022
For the past 3 weeks, ur mum has not eaten since yesterday. You this boy or girl, look for work to do, rather than wasting your data to beg. It's not right. Paul said in the bible, he who does not work, should not eat. You and your mum should work and then you will see food to eat. If you don't work, God can't bless the works of your hand

Biel:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by olufeyikemi722: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Very intelligent vp. I hope people will read everything he said and not misquote or misinterprete what he said by the headlines.Very intelligent vp. I hope people will read everything he said and not misquote or misinterprete what he said by the headlines....
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2022
ibechris:
I was at a long queue yesterday as usual,men gathered to discuss events in the country especially as it relates to fuel and the economy generally.

A northerner among us,said if u vote for APC and PDP u are mad. He went further to say,that except u have no family in Nigeria.

Akuko Mama Ngozi na ndi yard
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by AdamuKD: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Flesh and blood did not reveal dis to u. Go and conquer
The badosky master. We go dey give them wotowoto
Nonsense and useless tilumbu urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
AdamuKD:

The badosky master. We go dey give them wotowoto
Nonsense and useless tilumbu urchins

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by Donake: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
[Be a man. Write his name and be remembered for campaigning vigorously.
quote author=ecolime post=117744102]But we all know who benefitted from the Lekki killings. He is the Politician behind the tolls even though his handlers denies this.

Same man is running for office in 2023.

The greatest thing Nigerians can do to honour the memories of those we lost on October 20, 2020 is to reject this man at the polls.

I did not mention his name so we don't heat up this thread unnecessarily, but I am sure we all know him.

Vote wisely[/quote]
Re: Baba-Ahmed: Labour Party Is Not A Direct Beneficiary Of The EndSARS Movement by Sunnyja: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Throwback:
You typical political prostitutes and ticket hunters are riding on the wave of a protest you did not support then or participate in.

Infact, Peter Obi went to court to prevent being summoned to appear before the panel in Anambra.

But his supporters wanted to converge at Lekki toll-gate, instead of converging at the banks of Ezu River to commemorate a real massacre instead of the death of 3 or 4 people in Lagos.

At least, we all now know there were a few regrettable deaths but certainly not a massacre.

Even Baba-Ahmed has confirmed there was no massacre at Lekki toll-gate.
Your boss said no body died and here you are say "at least we all now know there were a few regrettable deaths ..."
Did you fact check with your boss before posting this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Abuse Of Honourary Degrees / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son / WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.